Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 424047 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #75 on: August 15, 2010, 10:31:12 PM »
Big rumor on the internet that Annie has confided that her disclosure that there were "lifelong friends" in the house is a complete lie that she made up as the saboteur.

....but the sab. mentioned it again tonight.  So is it still a lie?   Could be.  I think BB is flying by the seat of their pants and making stuff up as they go (Pandora's Box etc).  This is the lamest BB.  (It's a tie for the worst with the Season Say That Shall Not Be Mentioned)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2010, 10:37:28 PM »
Big rumor on the internet that Annie has confided that her disclosure that there were "lifelong friends" in the house is a complete lie that she made up as the saboteur.

Well after watching the show we see that Ragan only used that as the saboteur because someone wanted him to make up that there was an alliance in the house. He just used Annie's original idea of lifelong friends to mess with them even though it is not true. Hope BBAD is good tonight,. I was so mad last night. All I got to see was pool tourney until about 3 minutes to 12:00 and then they started to fight. I missed the whole thing. Hate to sit there for 3 hours and then it go off on something good. I get the feeds but my internet is not good enough cause i live in the mountains and it keeps going out on me so i can't even get flashback. Dang!

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #77 on: August 15, 2010, 10:51:58 PM »
Do to a storm going through our area, we were not able to watch tonight's episode, does anyone know where I can watch it at? 

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #78 on: August 15, 2010, 10:56:04 PM »
The  :sab saying that one of the life-long friends was a girl, was totally unnecessary . . . especially since the old  :sab also singled out Kathy and Brittney with the whole X-capade.  Pick on someone who hasn't been picked on, and spread the love around!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #79 on: August 15, 2010, 10:57:36 PM »

Well after watching the show we see that Ragan only used that as the saboteur because someone wanted him to make up that there was an alliance in the house. He just used Annie's original idea of lifelong friends to mess with them even though it is not true. Hope BBAD is good tonight,. I was so mad last night. All I got to see was pool tourney until about 3 minutes to 12:00 and then they started to fight. I missed the whole thing. Hate to sit there for 3 hours and then it go off on something good. I get the feeds but my internet is not good enough cause i live in the mountains and it keeps going out on me so i can't even get flashback. Dang!

Thanks for the clarification.  I didn't see the whole show (and haven't had a chance to watch what I taped...ended up having to tape everything on CBS tonight!)....  This season remains a disappointment.  My other comments remain the same.  

I still am not emotionally attached to any of these people....and that's a shame because last season I had such specific feelings for each 'player' at this point==it made it so much more exciting.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #80 on: August 15, 2010, 11:04:37 PM »
Do to a storm going through our area, we were not able to watch tonight's episode, does anyone know where I can watch it at? 

The eps are on the CBS site after MN East coast time usaully, but there was a delay tonight so might be later
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #81 on: August 16, 2010, 03:36:40 AM »
After listening to Enzo tonight I officially want him to leave.

I would like Kathy to be right before or right after him.

Brendon is right up there too.  If he would play his own game and
stop mentioning Rachel and making decisions based on her  :groan:
I might feel different towards him. 

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #82 on: August 16, 2010, 08:25:06 AM »
I agree with the sentiment that BB is flying by the seat of its pants.

I think that the entire season was planned around the saboteur, which fizzled.

They even brought this concept back, but the tasks being given to Ragan to complete are absolutely lame.

I am holding out hope that if the brigade is really turning on Matt, that they make their move in this week's POV ceremony only to get the shock of their lives when he unleashes the DPOV.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #83 on: August 16, 2010, 09:12:53 AM »
This season is not the greatest for sure.  And I love how they go back and forth from thinking that their season is good cause of all the drama and is a really strong cast, to joking about what if they're worse than the season that shall not be named.  and talking about another all stars and who from their cast would be on it  :res:

I don't see how they'd have enough players for another all stars for awhile.

The show needs something refreshing.   It's hard after 12 seasons and 11 of them being played under the current format.  People know the game.  They know what will get them air time *coughrachelcough*  It's just really getting old. 

With Ragan and the sab, I'm wondering how BB is filtering the "options" he gets to see given by America.  If he wants to at least leave a good message, BB needs to point him in the direction of causing problems within the Brigade.  There's been messages targeting BR, now Brit and Kathy, how bout something that targets Matt for a change.   Ragan doesn't even need to know he's talking about the DPOV if they tell him to make a message that things are not what they seem with people that are currently "in danger" in the house.  "America" could easily suggest that to him without it giving out specifics.

I'm just really sick of this cake walk Matt is getting.  No other Pandora's box has given something so valuable.  Kevin's...getting to see people's true color and greed...please.  Nat getting a twisty ring proposal...PLEASE.    BB jumps from that to someone getting HANDED the DPOV for 2 WEEKS.  Not having it earn it like in the past.  Just a free ride for NOTHING because the "consequence" for opening it was the return of the sab which they would have done anyway to try and spice up this lame season.

Matt should be having to sweat it out right now like everyone else.   

To me the only way the DPOV nonsense can even start to be redeemed would be for Matt to be nominated today and still up on Thursday till the live show where when Matt goes to give his last plea speech he instead breaks that out and does the replacement then.  They'd have to tell everyone to pack which would get them all freaked out thinking there was another coup or a DE.  Then afterward the rest of the brigade really drops him, and Matt does NOT win another HOH and goes home the next week.

Or Julie shocks everyone and says BB is over on Thursday and cause they all pretty much suck no one gets the half million.  :neener:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2010, 09:32:37 AM »
30 MORE DAYS OF THIS TRAIN WRECK OF A SEASON TO BE OVER!

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #85 on: August 16, 2010, 10:01:53 AM »
What does Regan mean  . . . "I don't know what to do?"  Is he actually thinking about NOT using the veto on himself?   :groan:

I think Matt and Regan really do have a solid alliance.  Matt keeps trying to reassure Regan.  "Don't worry about me. . . . Don't mess up your game . . . . I can get in people's heads . . . . I only need a few hours to turn one of them."  Why would Matt even bother with all of this, if he didn't really want Regan to believe that they are BOTH going to be safe?

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #86 on: August 16, 2010, 10:15:35 AM »
Mark my words....

After the veto meeting today, just about the whole house will be napping for hours which will be good for updaters to take a break. Most were up all night and Ragan is up already!

I hope the veto meeting takes place on time today and return to the feeds before I leave for work today.

Obviously it's gonna be either Britney or Matt going up. (Hopefully It's Britney! Can't stand her and so sick of her constant bashing.)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #87 on: August 16, 2010, 10:48:37 AM »
I think it would be a great power move if:

1) Ragan takes himself off and Brendon nominates Matt;
2) Matt uses the DPOV to remove himself and nominates Enzo;
3) Enzo and Lane are up; one goes home ending the brigade.

Since, it appears, that the other brigade members are turning against Matt, this is his best chance to take control of the game.

In my opinion.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #88 on: August 16, 2010, 12:44:49 PM »

Since, it appears, that the other brigade members are turning against Matt, this is his best chance to take control of the game.

In my opinion.

I like this......can it be Enzo that goes home   :snicker:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #89 on: August 16, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »
Now that Matt is going up in Ragan's place, hopefully Matt will throw the grenade!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #90 on: August 16, 2010, 01:08:02 PM »
I have been saying this since ragan won POV thanks albert for throwing it back out there! :tup:

my only problem is .. i dont believe brendon's words at all! so i have wait to see the out come :lol:

In my opinion.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #91 on: August 16, 2010, 01:35:08 PM »
I don't think that Matt is aware that the brigade is turning on him, is he??? Hopefully he will see that they will be choosing Lane over him, and throw up Enzo! But at this point I think he would put up Kathy. All he has to tell everyone is that he wasn't allowed to say anything about having the diamond veto. I think Regan will be the most shocked.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #92 on: August 16, 2010, 01:40:34 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, to be continued...

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #93 on: August 16, 2010, 01:46:55 PM »
When do they do the DPOV? Is it right before the vote on Thursday?

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #94 on: August 16, 2010, 01:56:54 PM »
Matt is being way too obvious about the special power aka DPOV. :groan:What is he thinking? I would have kept my mouth shut to see who I can trust the most in the house. Get a feel for what is going on in the house and then use your power on thursday!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #95 on: August 16, 2010, 02:00:21 PM »
When do they do the DPOV? Is it right before the vote on Thursday?

It should be right before the vote, yes. I should look it up and see when Jeff used it. I remember that everyone was shocked. 
« Last Edit: August 16, 2010, 03:40:33 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #96 on: August 16, 2010, 02:06:44 PM »
SO WHO IS MATT GOING TO PUT UP?  ANYONE HAVE ANY IDEA FROM THE FEEDS?

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #97 on: August 16, 2010, 02:18:00 PM »
You can't blame the brigade for wondering about Matt because of how he has been acting since he can't say anything about the power. I'm sure Matt understands that too. I want to the brigade to stay together. Enzo gets on my nerves but no more than alot of the others. I hope Britt of Kathy goes home.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #98 on: August 16, 2010, 02:49:21 PM »
I'm a little out of the loop.... wasn't there mention of maybe two evictions (at two different times) this week? 

It will be interesting to see if Matt uses the DPOV.  I think I read yesterday that he thought that using the DPOV might work against him if he used it --- others knowing he'd been lying.  What's the latest?

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #99 on: August 16, 2010, 03:28:33 PM »
I don't know where to post this so feel free to move it.  I read on *I'm still Toni.com* that Ragan initially refused the saboteur job saying it would impact his game play and CBS didn't like that so they struck a deal with him that he wouldn't have to commit any acts outside the DR so there wouldn't be a chance of him being caught.  This makes sense since what he has done is soooooooooo lame and a breeze to win $20,000 which I think is so unfair.  Hope he gets evicted before the final two.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !