Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 422809 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1275 on: September 11, 2010, 12:06:50 PM »
I've made a decision.....CBS/BB needs to shorten the time between the last two HOH comps and the finale.  This is ridiculous.  It's boring hell for the hg's and for the feed watchers.  I guess it doesn't make a diddly-do of a difference for those that just watch the program on TV, but for everyone else, it's awful.  Those that pay for the feeds....what a waste!!

I can't believe Enzo is still sleeping...let's see...how many hours out of the last 24 has he been asleep (or in bed?) 

And they need a basketball hoop or ping-pong or volleyball or SOMETHING other than that dang pool table.  Lord have mercy---  maybe I'd be spending the whole time asleep, too.   :colors
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1276 on: September 11, 2010, 12:35:25 PM »
I have to say that no matter how much Enzo might campaign to the boys, I really don't think either one would take him to F2.

Lane knows that Enzo would beat him because Enzo hasn't made many enemies and everyone pretty much liked him. Lane really didn't do much to entertain or impress the jury.

Hayden would probably win over Enzo, based on gameplay, but there is a risk factor there.

Hayden will take Lane because he is a sure win with the jury over Lane. Lane will take Hayden because he is closer to Hayden and would want him to win the money over Enzo.

Those two boys have promised each other that at least the next 6 months will be nothing but a party for them both. They continue to make joint plans on what they will do and where they will go after the finale, no matter who wins the grand prize.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1277 on: September 11, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »
OK...get the horsewhip out, here I go again referring back to last year..... BUT....  at least Kevin, Gnatalie and Jordan talked to each other and tried to convince each other that they would be the best bet in the f2.....I dont' remember anyone totally giving up like Enzo is.  Even Britney was down and out for a bit...but then put on her big girl panties and took it like a good sport. 

I remember the camera zooming in on Jordan and she'd be lying in bed kind of talking to herself and figuring out jury votes if she took Kevin vs. if she took Gnat...

Everything you say about this is true. Last season, there was strategy until the final darn second. This season, you have Enzo pouting and not wanting anything to do with Lane/Hayden.  Lane is kissing Hayden's a-- because he wants to be in F2,but he would have thrown him under the bus if Brit was in the final 3.  I would pout too if I had to stay in that house when I know I would have to wait so long for the final competition, especially if you couldn't be in it.

Every year it is too long between the final competitions and the final show.  IMO all three are like little boys, who want to brag and spend their money before they get it.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1278 on: September 11, 2010, 12:54:28 PM »
I think as well that Enzo has hurt his chances being taken.

All season long, Enzo has believed and repeatedly shared his belief that he is one of America's favorites. (How the hell he came to that conclusion, I have no idea!)

If I were Lane, I would take Enzo rather than Hayden if I was trying to win the 500k.

Hayden would easily beat both of them in F2.

Enzo cannot beat either of them in the jury house OR as America's player.

In my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1279 on: September 11, 2010, 01:20:34 PM »
I think as well that Enzo has hurt his chances being taken.

All season long, Enzo has believed and repeatedly shared his belief that he is one of America's favorites. (How the hell he came to that conclusion, I have no idea!)

If I were Lane, I would take Enzo rather than Hayden if I was trying to win the 500k.

Hayden would easily beat both of them in F2.

Enzo cannot beat either of them in the jury house OR as America's player.

In my opinion.

Hey Albert !  I agree that Enzo's pouting has hurt him --- made him look like he doesn't care.  I don't think H/L are going to be throwing him any 'pity party'. 

HOWEVER... IF Lane were to win and take Enzo....how do you think the votes would go that would make Lane the winner?  Besides Brit (who would vote for Lane)..  how do the other votes shake out?  I don't think either one of them have made any true enemies ...   Just curious. 

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1280 on: September 11, 2010, 01:37:28 PM »
I've made a decision.....CBS/BB needs to shorten the time between the last two HOH comps and the finale.  This is ridiculous.  It's boring hell for the hg's and for the feed watchers.  I guess it doesn't make a diddly-do of a difference for those that just watch the program on TV, but for everyone else, it's awful.  Those that pay for the feeds....what a waste!!

I can't believe Enzo is still sleeping...let's see...how many hours out of the last 24 has he been asleep (or in bed?) 

I agree completely.............or have them get up and make them pick up their mess and clean       :snicker:

At least we could have fun watching them and listening to them complain     :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1281 on: September 11, 2010, 02:30:04 PM »
Hey Starbaby!

I think that since neither Lane, Hayden or Enzo has real enemies, I think that if Lane took Enzo, the votes would be based on who won the most comps and who played harder.

If Lane wins the final HoH, I think the jury would view him as most deserving.

Brit, Kathy, and Ragan all liked Brit as well and, assuming she would campaign for Lane, and no one else in the house would campaign for either of them, I think Lane wins. In this scenario, I dont think Brit has to campaign much if at all.

I think Lane would be close to beating Hayden if they were the final 2; although Britney would have to campaign really hard for Lane in that scenario...she would have to play up Hayden already having the prizes and all that.

Of course, I could be WAY off base!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1282 on: September 11, 2010, 03:58:44 PM »
My guess is that if either Hayden or Lane took Enzo they would win. Enzo, according to most of the people in the jury house think he is funny but he hasn't won anything but a TV set, at least I think he did, and a POV by shoving Ragan out of the way. 

Hayden has told Lane several times that he wants a final 2 with him, it could be game talk, but he has also talked about the two of them buying a bar together.

I don't know what is really in Lane's head because he never really reveals what he thinks. We have confessionals where he said he wanted to take Brit but I don't know if that is true or not. He didn't do anything to help save her either. OTOH, I've never heard him tell Enzo that he would take him to final 2
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1283 on: September 11, 2010, 04:36:59 PM »
I agree with you TL that both H and L could beat E.......I think it would be the smartest for both of them to take him so they could win......if Hayden goes he will win as he should (that is why lane should ot take him).....if hayden is in the final and does not win then the jury house would not be basing its decision on the game....even if it is personal who did hayden scew over..brendan?  I do not think he would hold a grudge.....

If lane wins he should take enzo for the easy win.....I, like a lot of people on this board, do not get why they think Enzo is loved so much by the jury house......(or america for that matter)....

Now my theory on the enzo episode the other night..i think BB wants him to win AC and was trying to garner some sympathy and good will for enzo.....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1284 on: September 11, 2010, 04:46:57 PM »
I agree with you TL that both H and L could beat E.......I think it would be the smartest for both of them to take him so they could win......if Hayden goes he will win as he should (that is why lane should ot take him).....if hayden is in the final and does not win then the jury house would not be basing its decision on the game....even if it is personal who did hayden scew over..brendan?  I do not think he would hold a grudge.....

If lane wins he should take enzo for the easy win.....I, like a lot of people on this board, do not get why they think Enzo is loved so much by the jury house......(or america for that matter)....

Now my theory on the enzo episode the other night..i think BB wants him to win AC and was trying to garner some sympathy and good will for enzo.....

I think you are right Melissa, it was for sympathy and the AC but it didn't work on me. I don't get the Enzo love either, maybe he's more charismatic in person.  :snicker:

I'm afraid to say who I would like to win since my favorite never wins with one or two exceptions. :lol:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1285 on: September 11, 2010, 04:50:49 PM »

This could be a toughie....  IMO, if Hayden wins the final HOH, I think he will win no matter who he takes because he's won the most challenges of the three---UNLESS Britney campaigns for Lane big time and the JH buys it...then it could be close.  If Lane wins final HOH...then  he'd better take Enzo---unless the JH thinks 'well, he won when he needed to'  (kind of reminds me of Jordan).  

Yeah, I don't see the 'Enzo love'...  and if he wins AC ... I will   :barf and know for sure that this show is fixed (like I don't already think that....right)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1286 on: September 11, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »
well lane and hayden both just agreed that enzo is DEBBIE DOWNER> and it's bugging lane big time.. so for sure he's taking hayden to the F2 if lane wins.. and i think hayden will most definately take lane cuz of the way enzo is acting  and that hayden thinks enzo will not only get AFP but will get promotianal things  after BB
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1287 on: September 11, 2010, 06:04:31 PM »
enzo fresh out of the DR came guns blazing throwing hayden under the bus telling lane that  lane should take enzo  or else he will loose..

so i guess the DR gave him an injection of courage for the cowardly meow meow
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1288 on: September 11, 2010, 06:06:28 PM »

I think you are right Melissa, it was for sympathy and the AC but it didn't work on me. I don't get the Enzo love either, maybe he's more charismatic in person.  :snicker:

I'm afraid to say who I would like to win since my favorite never wins with one or two exceptions. :lol:

I want either britney or brendan to win AC (I know a lot of people dont like brendan but he did well in competitions and he played a much better social game after rachel left....)  ...i could live with either one winning.....I could also live with either Hayden or lane winning the entire game....i would be sick if enzo won...he has not done one thing to deserve it.....I do like it that he is now talking to lane about taking him to the end...at least he is trying a little bit

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1289 on: September 11, 2010, 08:44:56 PM »
I remember Lane saying he will tell Hayden anything he wants to hear. He has to make Hayden believe he will take him or otherwise Hayden won't take him if he wins. I think Lane would be stupid to take Hayden, I don't think he could beat him. The only way is if Brendon holds him responsible for the one giving him the boot and putting him on the block but then again he could say, well if he was good enough to get me evicted, he deserves to win. Enzo would definintely be my pick if I was Lane. Who cares if he wins $50,000? He should be trying for the $500,000.

Also, I don't care who wins AFP I just hope it isn't Brendon. I can't stand the fact that Rachel will think her and Brendon were America's Favorites. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I have not forgotten what a pathetic wus he was up until Rachel left. Who cares what he did after, he was showing his true colors when she was there. I even like Enzo way better than Brendon....Yea, I said it...... :neener:  :lol3:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1290 on: September 11, 2010, 09:00:45 PM »
I do not care who gets AFP as long as it is not Brendon or Rachel.

I am pulling for Lane for the win but will be happy with Hayden winning as well!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1291 on: September 11, 2010, 09:04:49 PM »
I do not care who gets AFP as long as it is not Brendon or Rachel.

I am pulling for Lane for the win but will be happy with Hayden winning as well!
I'm pretty much thinking the same here.  I really want H/L in the f2.  I don't want enzo winning any bucks.  And don't want Rachel anywhere near money that she could get her hands on!!!!

Offline chefjaredagcc

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1292 on: September 11, 2010, 11:57:13 PM »
I dont think lane will take enzo..

enzo had one blast of energy after coming out of the DR and he already lost steam.. and he knows lane will tell hayden that enzo is trying to talk  game to him

just remember Enzo voted out brit.. so i dont think  lane will take him  and give him a chance for money..

if enzo wouldn't have voted out brit, then lane would have went home.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1293 on: September 12, 2010, 01:46:27 AM »
I've tried several times from two different computers and the cbs site won't let me vote.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1294 on: September 12, 2010, 09:47:17 AM »
I just voted on the CBS site so it seems to be working fine now.

It seems like Britney is ahead on several of the polls I checked.  So for Britney fans congrats.

A lot of the forums are really on fire about Lane.  Between the assault charges, the 8 second rule, and the going out at night drunk
and spotlighting animals in the dark and shooting them without knowing what you are killing Hayden seems to be the lesser of the evils
between him and Lane. 

Enzo definitely in the minority for either winning or getting the AC prize.  But I am in AWE at the 3 of them about what they think is going to happen after BB is over.  Just when I think they can't come up with anything more ridiculous than they already have they prove me wrong.
Like getting $10,000.00 for personal appearances.  This has really gotten to be the only entertaining part of the last few days.
I can't wait to hear what they come up with next.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1295 on: September 12, 2010, 10:22:08 AM »
I've tried several times from two different computers and the cbs site won't let me vote.

I used this link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/americas_vote/

It worked for me.

Maybe enabling cookies and if you have them enabled, then try clearing your cache. 

I just noticed that voting ends September 13, 2010 at 11:59pm PT.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1296 on: September 12, 2010, 11:18:47 AM »
Here's a thought I had that is probably way out there.   Could Lane possibly let Hayden win the final HOH?    Then Hayden has to vote out Enzo.  Once Enzo's on  the jury, Lane now could have Enzo's vote, Brit's for sure.  And could he be thinking that if I have those two, I probably would have Ragan and Matt's.  Thinking Enzo is his swing vote.  If Lane won HOH and voted out Hayden, Hayden could vote for Enzo along with Rach, Brendon and Kathy.  For Lane to get his 4 votes, Hayden has to vote out Enzo?   :duno:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1297 on: September 12, 2010, 02:11:59 PM »
There was an article in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly about the finale. It's the 9/17-24 double issue on page 132. I'm typing the whole thing word for word....

Big Brother

Wednesday, Sept 15 9-11PM CBS

SEASON FINALE

There was no Jeff or Jordan, nor did anyone come close to an Evel Dick or a Jessie who left us wanting to smash our TVs (though flame-haired shrieker Rachel sure came close). So how to explain the show's 6 percent increase in viewers this season? Executive producer Allison Grodner thinks she knows. "It's a nice bunch to watch. They are easy to root for, somewhat smart, and there's no one extremely hateable who makes you want to turn off the TV." She gives a lot of credit to Enzo Palumbo, the 32-year-old insurance adjuster from New Jersey who could be the man to beat heading into the two-hour finale. "He is playing the best social game," says Grodner. "He founded the Brigade, everybody in the house likes him, and he's been very savvy." We don't see what's so ingenious about a grown man who calls himself Meow Meow, but to each his own.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1298 on: September 12, 2010, 02:28:00 PM »
There was an article in this week's issue of Entertainment Weekly about the finale. It's the 9/17-24 double issue on page 132. I'm typing the whole thing word for word....

Big Brother

Wednesday, Sept 15 9-11PM CBS

SEASON FINALE

There was no Jeff or Jordan, nor did anyone come close to an Evel Dick or a Jessie who left us wanting to smash our TVs (though flame-haired shrieker Rachel sure came close). So how to explain the show's 6 percent increase in viewers this season? Executive producer Allison Grodner thinks she knows. "It's a nice bunch to watch. They are easy to root for, somewhat smart, and there's no one extremely hateable who makes you want to turn off the TV." She gives a lot of credit to Enzo Palumbo, the 32-year-old insurance adjuster from New Jersey who could be the man to beat heading into the two-hour finale. "He is playing the best social game," says Grodner. "He founded the Brigade, everybody in the house likes him, and he's been very savvy." We don't see what's so ingenious about a grown man who calls himself Meow Meow, but to each his own.

Goes back to my earlier post about Lane using Enzo as the swing vote.  Should Lane let Hayden vote Enzo out?  WOuld Lane pick up the extra votes he then needs to win?

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1299 on: September 12, 2010, 02:36:45 PM »
In my opinion, Lane would be an idiot to just let Hayden win.

A bird in the hand is worth 2 in the bush; aint no way I would give up a sure thing for 50k and still have a chance for 500k, with the idea being that I might still get 50k but may have a better chance for the 500k to give that decision to someone else!

The feeds must be way boring cause too much thinking is taking place!