Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 426297 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1225 on: September 09, 2010, 08:46:01 PM »
WOW...this is going to be a toss-up no matter who goes against who.  Nobody really hates any of these guys, do they?  Maybe when Brit tells the jury what they (Lane) did to her, that might make a difference.  Hayden does have the advantage when it comes to comps....but they are all slobs---with Enzo taking the prize there.  And I think Enzo has the foulest mouth of the 3---but the jury might not care about that.  The questions the JH members ask may make a difference.   Hmmmmm.....  

I still think that britt knows Lane would have taken her, she even said that to Julie. I think she knows he didn't play her. He had to switch it to the Brigade or he wouldn't even have a chance at going F2 also, that would be a reason for the JH to not vote for him because Enzo and Hayden would then be the only ones who stuck together as the Brigade all the way to the end. He had not choice. It was all up to Britt to win HOH and POV and that is what Lane wanted. He is not to blame for Britteny's demise. I think he is getting blamed for something that is not his fault. Yea, he didn't tell her about his alliance, but mmmm, let me think...oh yea, he was PLAYING the game, not her. He does care about her and I think he was backed against a wall and had no other choice.

Lane for the win....although I really don't care. I would rather see him or Hayden win. I don't hate Enzo like everyone else does. Especially after watching his family, I feel like he is probably a good person, husband and dad. Alot of people probably go overboard when they get on this show and I think Enzo thought he was funny in a lot of things he did and said that offended people, although I loved Evil Dick and nobody said and did things worse than him. I am not going to judge Enzo at this point, I don't care how much he farts, burps or whatever, yea he got on my nerves but he was definitely a character who did make me laugh at time. I am still not pulling for him to win, so nobody freak out!! LOL

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1226 on: September 09, 2010, 08:46:25 PM »
maybe jock it??

he's been doing  from what i have seen for WEEKS .. i even had some screen caps of  him taking it out of the drawer in the past

ok....I was just reading the live feeds and Lane said something about having some irritation in his private (that's not what he called it ) area....    so maybe it's some sort of ointment.

I'm sure sitting on that little board swinging on that rope did not help him one bit.  

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1227 on: September 09, 2010, 08:48:30 PM »
"lane -every time i walk i reopen the cut underneath my nutsack"

here's the reason

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1228 on: September 09, 2010, 08:50:39 PM »
maybe jock it??

he's been doing  from what i have seen for WEEKS .. i even had some screen caps of  him taking it out of the drawer in the past

ok....I was just reading the live feeds and Lane said something about having some irritation in his private (that's not what he called it ) area....    so maybe it's some sort of ointment.

I'm sure sitting on that little board swinging on that rope did not help him one bit.  

omg---that hurts me just to think about that...
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1229 on: September 09, 2010, 08:52:26 PM »
this has been going on with him WAY before the jungle comp..

i figured since things are slow and  i have a chance to throw it in the discussion thread someone would have seen it as well..

I posted pics in the updaters thread just a few minutes ago.. and in the past.

I think the challange made what ever it is worse..

"lane -every time i walk i reopen the cut underneath my nutsack"

here's the reason

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1230 on: September 09, 2010, 09:15:56 PM »
Brenden will win the 25k because my guess is more women than men watch the show and among some of my wife's friends, sisters, girls that I'm friends with, of that group who watch the show, they think Brenden is "hot"

« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:32:07 PM by TexasLady »
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1231 on: September 09, 2010, 09:18:52 PM »
Starbaby, they will close it off. It's only open now because they needed them to stay there while they prepared for tonight.

About Lane, I thought he said something like he tore something "down there" and re-injured it tonight when he was running around with the photos.

The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1232 on: September 09, 2010, 09:24:16 PM »
Brenden will win the 25k because my guess is more women than men watch the show and among some of my wife's friends, sisters, girls that I'm friends with, of that group who watch the show, they think Brenden is "hot".

Well, I'm a woman.....and I think Brendan is OK, but I wouldn't call him 'hot'....as in JEFF IS HOT !!!! (I know...I am SO much a broken record !)  So, I will be voting for Brit.  (and although I am not a 'sweet young thing'...I am not dead yet !!!)

TL---  thanks !!  That's what I thought but didn't know for sure.  Toxic chemicals may kill cancer cells, but they do a number on brain cells, too  (although a good friend of mine says I'm using that for an excuse, when it is really old age sneaking up on me/us)
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 09:32:34 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1233 on: September 09, 2010, 09:41:20 PM »
LOL starbaby. I prefer to think that there is too much information in my head and some has to be placed in storage to make room for the new stuff..  :umn:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1234 on: September 09, 2010, 09:47:30 PM »
so lets do this!! :lol3:

enzo has  been the one person to constanly  make fun of someone when they pouted, in the game , lost a comp.. when they cried in the game.. when they isolated themselves.. and was flat out rude/brash about it

so what does this machismo man do afte losing this comp to Lane?? he turns down playing cards with both the guys and  crawls into the unmade HOH bed to sulk! along with saying he wants to go home.. he wishes it was just the finale already and he doesn't want to stay for 6 more days.. :crybabe:

I completely understand  the agony of defeat.. but  when you spend  almost 3 months bruting and pounding your chest like you are superior..  well  someone's gonna knock you off that chair pal!

dont crumble like a cracker!

Just because: i want lane to take Hayden no matter what! lane had to sit there and listen to  Enzo bash on britney.. this would be a way to  do a tit for tat .. Enzo did evict brit.. and  if you think you are only going to get 50g's no matter who you sit next to.. it would be a bit more flavorful to have enzo sit  on the outside then next to you!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1235 on: September 09, 2010, 09:51:51 PM »
Why the whole interview thing with Enzos wife and family tonight?  Last night on Showtime Lane and Hayden were talking
about the DR urging them if they win to take Enzo to the F2.  Why is BB pushing Enzo to the Finals?  It can't be because they think
he's the most popular.  I'm sure they follow the forums and discussions and know how most of the viewers feel about him.
I just don't get it.

Most chest pounders turn out to be whinny little babies.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1236 on: September 10, 2010, 04:29:13 AM »
from a game/strateg perspective whoever wins should take enzo to the end.. both l/h have a better chance of beating enzo than each other....

I do not know why the dr would want them to take enzo....but it would be the best game move for either....

I kinda want lane to win now....but you know if you ask me tomorrow that could change.....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1237 on: September 10, 2010, 08:18:13 AM »
I'm worse than a weather vane for changing positions but last night it was a little sad to see Enzo lose his bluster even if I haven't had a lot of love for him. The air went out of the balloon, so to speak.

Karma is a .....

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1238 on: September 10, 2010, 08:51:01 AM »
Last night for me was Karma.  I remember all the s@@# Enzo talked about Regan and Britney being big babies or whatever.  He had a lot of negative things to say about them and I think he should be made to sit down and watch every comment he has made about the previously evicted houseguests.
I think he made fun of Regan for going off by himself and being upset and what did Meow Meow do?

Sorry I don't feel sorry for him one bit what goes around comes around.   

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1239 on: September 10, 2010, 10:28:29 AM »
Why the whole interview thing with Enzos wife and family tonight?  Last night on Showtime Lane and Hayden were talking
about the DR urging them if they win to take Enzo to the F2.  Why is BB pushing Enzo to the Finals?  It can't be because they think
he's the most popular.  I'm sure they follow the forums and discussions and know how most of the viewers feel about him.
I just don't get it.

Has Hayden's family been interviewed yet? I thought maybe they did Enzo's family last night because they had done on one on Lane and Hayden. I remember Lane's but come to think of it, I don't remember one on Hayden's.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1240 on: September 10, 2010, 10:49:47 AM »
I just don't get it.

Hayden's family was interviewed the same night they had Kristen's friends and boyfriend on. Remember Hayden's  mother said that he needed to keep his head in the game and that Kristen was crazy? I think it was the night both he and Kristen were on the block and Kristen was sent home.

Has Hayden's family been interviewed yet? I thought maybe they did Enzo's family last night because they had done on one on Lane and Hayden. I remember Lane's but come to think of it, I don't remember one on Hayden's.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1241 on: September 10, 2010, 11:16:49 AM »
Quick question.  What was with Enzos wife saying or I think it was wifey that he works 2 jobs.  I thought sometime in the season he said he gets through everyday at like 1 o'clock.  Which is it?

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1242 on: September 10, 2010, 11:48:46 AM »
Quick question.  What was with Enzos wife saying or I think it was wifey that he works 2 jobs.  I thought sometime in the season he said he gets through everyday at like 1 o'clock.  Which is it?

She said he works two jobs... but I don't know if she said 'fulltime' jobs (I've already erased the show off of my DVR).  Maybe he works two part-time jobs.  Yo.. no way dat lazy mf'ing guy works 2 fulltime jobs-know what I mean?  (my apologies to Enzo if he truly does work 2 fulltime jobs...  he just doesn't seem the type, but like we've said.....being in that house can turn you into a totally different person)

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1243 on: September 10, 2010, 12:04:35 PM »
she said two full time jobs
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1244 on: September 10, 2010, 12:44:55 PM »
she said two full time jobs

Wonder what he does...    His wife is the one with the Wall St. job, right? 

I also wonder how people can give up working for almost three months to be on this show..... unless of course they win the $500,000

Offline Rebellion

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1245 on: September 10, 2010, 12:47:38 PM »
I think one of his jobs is in real estate, no idea about the other
If Julie Chen (Chenbot) weren't married to the big boss, I doubt she would be hosting this show, or booting out her competition on The Talk!  She is a useless waste of space!

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1246 on: September 10, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »
On his bio it says insurance adjuster

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1247 on: September 10, 2010, 03:06:00 PM »
I'm worse than a weather vane for changing positions but last night it was a little sad to see Enzo lose his bluster even if I haven't had a lot of love for him. The air went out of the balloon, so to speak.

Karma is a .....

This season, it's like some people have the ability to smack talk, but apparently they can't accept it when they're the ones down and out.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1248 on: September 10, 2010, 03:26:00 PM »
Brenden will win the 25k because my guess is more women than men watch the show and among some of my wife's friends, sisters, girls that I'm friends with, of that group who watch the show, they think Brenden is "hot"

yea a "Hot Mess"...brendan winning means rachael par-takes in the rewards...i have a rallied up the troops to vote for brit...
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1249 on: September 10, 2010, 03:31:16 PM »
I think one of his jobs is in real estate, no idea about the other

if he is in real estate and also an insurance adjuster, those are two jobs you schedule your appointsments so he may very well have 2 FULL TIME JOBS!
what goes around, comes around.