Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 427064 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1200 on: September 09, 2010, 04:52:02 PM »
Am I wrong or is tonight the 2nd part of the HOH Comp and what else? I thought last year, they didn't play the 3rd comp until the night of the finale which would be next Wednesday. I thought I rememberd last year they were all three in the house for a week and then it was finale night when Kevin lost to Jordan on the 3rd Hoh comp and he was immediately sent out of the house to the stage where the Jury was already sitting ready to place their votes for one of the remaining 2? So I am thinking that if Lane wins tonight, they will be in the house until Wednesday, then Hayden and Lane play and decide who the winner is going to take (at this point it doesn't matter to Lane, he can't beat either one though I am still pulling for him). I think Enzo would be crazy to take Hayden cause he has a better chance against Lane. I don't expect Enzo to beat Lane tonight but anything can happen, you know, expect the unexpected. This game could be made just for Enzo.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1201 on: September 09, 2010, 04:54:20 PM »
i still cant figure out how BB is going to play this 3 part HOH out.. "last nite" part 1..

tonight we see part one and part 2 against lane and enzo .. skill??  and it should be completed before  live show ends..

Not sure what day but  winner of part 2 then competes with  hayden winner of part 1.. and  that winner  is the final HOH.. and they decided who they are evicting

but when will part 3  happen..?

and will they block us with that as well?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1202 on: September 09, 2010, 04:57:42 PM »
this is what our fabulous Will posted the other day

Thursday's live show will be the 2nd part of the 3 part HOH comp.

The 3rd part of the HOH comp will take place during the two hour finale on Wed, the 15th.

thank goodness i went and looked! :iok

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1203 on: September 09, 2010, 04:58:34 PM »
I'm not going to quote everyone...it would take two pages... but here's my two cents....

I really, really disliked this season....and it was because it was not interesting for me.  Actually been mostly boring (except for the fights with Rachel).  There were a few hg's that were OK....and a few that I really disliked....but I've not really been rooting for anyone and could not care less who wins (except that I hope it is not Enzo---and I do sort of think he believes he's going to be 'famous'  :lol3: )

Last year (and I'm sorry....I keep referring to BB11 because I thought it was almost the perfect season)--there was game play and backstabbing and flirting and I had feelings about every player...whether it was good, bad or inbetween----but at least I had feelings. 

SO....now... I don't see why we can't vote for Jeff (nevermind that his name is not on the ballot)....he wasn't a 'houseguest'...but he WAS a 'guest of the house' !!!!   If I'm not allowed to 'write in' Jeff's name, then I guess I'll vote for Britney.  She could use the money and I feel badly for what the brigade did to her---particularly Enzo.  I know Brendan played hard....but he's hooked up with that Bimbo Rachel and that automatically disqualifies him.   :2cents:

Im with you. I jumped on the britney bandwagon the last few days she was in the house. She was a good sport even after she knew there was no possible way for her to stay. Brendon played a good game also but rachael would only spend the money for him, "the bully that she is" lol
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1204 on: September 09, 2010, 05:21:56 PM »
Just so I can chime in - this season was partially crap since nobody made a "huge" move. When I mean a "huge" move, I mean there was barely any backdooring. There was complete group concensus for every eviction. Goddamn. If they stirred an eviction here and there, I could have liked this season a bit more.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1205 on: September 09, 2010, 05:36:18 PM »
Am I wrong or is tonight the 2nd part of the HOH Comp and what else? I thought last year, they didn't play the 3rd comp until the night of the finale which would be next Wednesday. I thought I rememberd last year they were all three in the house for a week and then it was finale night when Kevin lost to Jordan on the 3rd Hoh comp and he was immediately sent out of the house to the stage where the Jury was already sitting ready to place their votes for one of the remaining 2? So I am thinking that if Lane wins tonight, they will be in the house until Wednesday, then Hayden and Lane play and decide who the winner is going to take (at this point it doesn't matter to Lane, he can't beat either one though I am still pulling for him). I think Enzo would be crazy to take Hayden cause he has a better chance against Lane. I don't expect Enzo to beat Lane tonight but anything can happen, you know, expect the unexpected. This game could be made just for Enzo.

oh no --not Enzo.  Anybody but him.  I have to pull for Lane/ Hayden to the end. 

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1206 on: September 09, 2010, 05:36:59 PM »
I'm probably in the minority again, but I am hating the fact that it looks like Brendon is going to win AFP according the polls. I want anyone to win but him. Now him and rachel will think they are America's Favorite. I would much rather see Britt or Lane win. But I guess people forge what a horrible person he was in this game. I would have probably liked him if he had never hooked up with Rachel, but can't get how pathetic he was out of my head enough to vote for him.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1207 on: September 09, 2010, 05:46:20 PM »
I'm probably in the minority again, but I am hating the fact that it looks like Brendon is going to win AFP according the polls. I want anyone to win but him. Now him and rachel will think they are America's Favorite. I would much rather see Britt or Lane win. But I guess people forge what a horrible person he was in this game. I would have probably liked him if he had never hooked up with Rachel, but can't get how pathetic he was out of my head enough to vote for him.

This. All of it. (I don't need to say any more here.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1208 on: September 09, 2010, 06:32:24 PM »
 on the CBS poll he is ahead.. on alot of other polls/forums britney is ahead.. so you need to vote and vote and vote  to change that

however.. CBS can   tell us this or that person won it.. and we could never ever prove  what the real reuslts were.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1209 on: September 09, 2010, 06:44:07 PM »
I have voted a number of times for Britney for AFP!

I do not care who wins at the point as long as it is not Enzo.

Enzo is a mannerless Evil Dick without the cunning.

Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Lily

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1210 on: September 09, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »
I voted for Brit because I found her to be the most entertaining throughout the season. I was not a big fan early on, but she played hard and mostly on her own. I do think Lane looked out for her some, but mostly she did do it on her own. Brenden picked on weaker players, and  although he was better without Rachel, I did not respect his behavior in the game, and the whole Rachel romance seemed sleazy like Ollie/April versus endearing like J/J.
I heard Brit say something about how someone would have to take care of her little brother, and it would probably be her, because she was his favorite. Do we know what is wrong with him?   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1211 on: September 09, 2010, 07:50:30 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, Lane & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt uses the diamond veto on self, Kathy up, Kathy evicted 5-0
Week 7: Britney, HOH, Brendon & Enzo nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Matt evicted 4-0
Week 7: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Ragan nominated, Ragan wins veto, used on self, Britney up, Brendon evicted 3-0
Week 8: Lane, HOH, Enzo & Ragan nominated, Enzo wins veto, used on self, Hayden up, Ragan evicted 2-0
Week 9: Hayden, HOH, Britney & Lane nominated, Hayden wins veto, not used, Britney evicted 1-0
Week 10: Hayden, HOH part 1, Lane, HOH part 2, to be continued...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1212 on: September 09, 2010, 08:02:47 PM »
I really hope that Lane and Hayden go to the end.  They have both won challenges now and between the 3 of these guys Enzo deserves no money.  I hope h/l realized they should take each other to the end, and battle it to the end with the jury.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1213 on: September 09, 2010, 08:08:09 PM »
I hope so too bbj, Lane lasted longer than Enzo in the firs comp, going at it with Hayden for over two hours and blazing fast with the faces.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1214 on: September 09, 2010, 08:09:31 PM »
Rats...  I wish the feeds were going to be in the Jury House this week..... waaay more interesting than watching these three.   It will be like watching grass grow.  

Like I said over in the other thread....  Joelle seems so nice...how could she be married to that pig/Enzo??
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ricagiovanni

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1215 on: September 09, 2010, 08:10:31 PM »
I hope that Hayden ends up winning but Lane has to think if he wins hoh taking Hayden only guarantees him 50k. Most of the jury like the strong competitors and taking Hayden wouldnt be in his best interest unless he is okay with taking second place. With Enzo he is at least on a more even keel as far as both the competitions and their social games.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1216 on: September 09, 2010, 08:12:26 PM »
I really hope that Lane and Hayden go to the end.  They have both won challenges now and between the 3 of these guys Enzo deserves no money.  I hope h/l realized they should take each other to the end, and battle it to the end with the jury.

I think Hayden will take Lane but I don't think Lane will take Hayden. Hayden will probably beat Lane, but Lane also has the $5000 and trip that he can use against Hayden so it is not impossible.  Lane has a better change of beating Enzo, especially if Lane wins the next HOH. That will be 3 HOH comps for him. I can't remember if he won any vetos though. Enzo would only have his personality to lean on and at this point, I don't think the jury house would vote for him against either one with only 1 win.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1217 on: September 09, 2010, 08:18:19 PM »

I think Hayden will take Lane but I don't think Lane will take Hayden. Hayden will probably beat Lane, but Lane also has the $5000 and trip that he can use against Hayden so it is not impossible.  Lane has a better change of beating Enzo, especially if Lane wins the next HOH. That will be 3 HOH comps for him. I can't remember if he won any vetos though. Enzo would only have his personality to lean on and at this point, I don't think the jury house would vote for him against either one with only 1 win.
yep ---- we're  both thinking the same way here.  I'm concerned for hayden if he does not become HOH.  It would really tick me off to see Enzo go to the finals. 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1218 on: September 09, 2010, 08:23:04 PM »
WOW...this is going to be a toss-up no matter who goes against who.  Nobody really hates any of these guys, do they?  Maybe when Brit tells the jury what they (Lane) did to her, that might make a difference.  Hayden does have the advantage when it comes to comps....but they are all slobs---with Enzo taking the prize there.  And I think Enzo has the foulest mouth of the 3---but the jury might not care about that.  The questions the JH members ask may make a difference.   Hmmmmm.....  

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1219 on: September 09, 2010, 08:30:11 PM »
ok i know im not the only one her that has seen this.. I posted this in the live feeds but i need SOMEONE to say they know what the heck lane is doing!

i cant say when i have noticed it.. but every time lane goes into the bathroom he grabssomething form his draw  in the bathroom and slides it  into his pockt and then hits the stall and then puts it back after he's don in the  stall.. i can not get a good look at  what it is.. but it's a round container.. metal..
« Last Edit: September 09, 2010, 08:35:32 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1220 on: September 09, 2010, 08:35:16 PM »
ok i know im not the only one her that has seen this.. I posted this in the live feeds but i need SOMEONE to say they know what the heck lane is doing!

[/i]i cant say when i have noticed it.. but every time lane goes into the bathroom he grabssomething form his draw  in the bathroom and slides it  into his pockt and then hits the stall and then puts it back after he's don in the  stall.. i can not get a good look at  what it is.. but it's a round container.. metal..[/i]

I haven't seen that, so don't know for sure....  let's see... hemorrhoid cream would be in a tube .... maybe 'snuff'...but why would he hide it? 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1221 on: September 09, 2010, 08:37:00 PM »
 it's  rare  that i actually saw the canister.. and he's been doing it way before  the jungle comp..  maybe it's like a "tucks" pad container :lol: 

[/i]i cant say when i have noticed it.. but every time lane goes into the bathroom he grabssomething form his draw  in the bathroom and slides it  into his pockt and then hits the stall and then puts it back after he's don in the  stall.. i can not get a good look at  what it is.. but it's a round container.. metal..[/i]

I haven't seen that, so don't know for sure....  let's see... hemorrhoid cream would be in a tube .... maybe 'snuff'...but why would he hide it? 

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1222 on: September 09, 2010, 08:40:32 PM »
ok....I was just reading the live feeds and Lane said something about having some irritation in his private (that's not what he called it ) area....    so maybe it's some sort of ointment.

eta:  there are no sheets on the bed in the HOH room.  There is lockdown there now..   Since no one person is HOH, will the room be closed off after this?  Good grief, I can't remember anything from last year.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1223 on: September 09, 2010, 08:41:38 PM »
he's been doing  from what i have seen for WEEKS .. i even had some screen caps of  him taking it out of the drawer in the past

ok....I was just reading the live feeds and Lane said something about having some irritation in his private (that's not what he called it ) area....    so maybe it's some sort of ointment.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1224 on: September 09, 2010, 08:42:09 PM »
maybe jock it??

he's been doing  from what i have seen for WEEKS .. i even had some screen caps of  him taking it out of the drawer in the past

ok....I was just reading the live feeds and Lane said something about having some irritation in his private (that's not what he called it ) area....    so maybe it's some sort of ointment.