Archive > Big Brother Live Feed Updates

Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!

(1/283) > >>

TexasLady:
A new thread. Things are heating up in the live feeds. Finally we are getting game play!  :wohoo:

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on August 14, 2010, 10:17:24 AM --- if you ask me rachel said get THEM to brendon  in his ear before she left .  i listened to it 3 times.. no names were mentioned.

--- End quote ---

I thought I heard her say something like:  You have to win! (HOH or game, I'm not sure.)

RealityFreakWill:
 :jumpy:  :wohoo: A new thread!  :yess:

For the record...number of wins so far this season....

Brendon 1 HOH, 2 veto
Britney  3 veto
Rachel   2 HOH
Matt     2 HOH
Hayden  1 HOH

And that's it....everybody else got nuttin' so far!

RealityFreakWill:

--- Quote from: TexasLady on August 14, 2010, 11:30:41 AM ---
--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on August 14, 2010, 10:17:24 AM --- if you ask me rachel said get THEM to brendon  in his ear before she left .  i listened to it 3 times.. no names were mentioned.

--- End quote ---

I thought I heard her say something like:  You have to win! (HOH or game, I'm not sure.)

--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure she told him he has to win the HOH which he did!  :yess:

RealityFreakWill:
AH HA Someone just tweeted on twitter that today as of early this morning is the one year anniversary of Chima's expulsion from the BB house! Who could not ever forget this crazy stuff!

Taking a stroll down the memory lane on this day last year....

Approx 1am BB time, Chima left the house

Later in the day, BB told the house Michele is relieved of her HOH and did another HOH comp

Came down to the J's and Jeff threw it to Jordan to win it. Lydia got the unitard.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version