Author Topic: Is the real Brendon emerging????  (Read 2382 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Is the real Brendon emerging????
« on: August 13, 2010, 07:31:19 PM »
Does this boy have actual game play?

Making a deal the Matt that sounds like BR has figured out that the "big boys" don't have his best interests at heart, and seemed PO's that H/L/E haven't really tried hard in anything, whereas M/R/B have been actually trying.

could be an enjoyable week afterall.  :colors

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Is the real Brendon emerging????
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2010, 08:45:53 PM »
I think the real Brandon emerged more thanks to his ex fiance and her family.  I can totally agree with them being thankful that their daughter did not end up with the man whose ego is as big as his shoes. :dork:  I always thought it was fishy that a guy with that kind of education would "fall" for a strumpet.  Now it makes perfect sense, he can "fix" her and make her to his liking, just like his ex said he tried to do with her.  I think his ex is probably that last classy girl he will ever date.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2010, 09:05:08 PM »
I think the real Brandon emerged more thanks to his ex fiance and her family.  I can totally agree with them being thankful that their daughter did not end up with the man whose ego is as big as his shoes. :dork:  I always thought it was fishy that a guy with that kind of education would "fall" for a strumpet.  Now it makes perfect sense, he can "fix" her and make her to his liking, just like his ex said he tried to do with her.  I think his ex is probably that last classy girl he will ever date.

I was talking about his game, not his past LOL

I am surprised his ex would even bother to watch the show and comment on him, if he was that bad and she wanted to forget him.

I guess we all want our 15 mins LOL

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2010, 10:46:57 PM »
I think his ex is probably that last classy girl he will ever date.
Something tells me that his ex is far from classy.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2010, 11:01:04 PM »
I was totally aware of what you were talking about a1mamacat, I just could not resist getting another dig in on Brandon since I think he is one sorry excuse for a man.  If I have to hear him do that stupid voice one more time I will rip my ears off.