Author Topic: S21: Jimmy Tarantino  (Read 5775 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
S21: Jimmy Tarantino
« on: August 09, 2010, 10:54:16 AM »

Name: James "Jimmy T" Tarantino (48)
Tribe: Espada
Current Residence: Gloucester, Mass.
Personal Claim to Fame: My children
Inspiration in Life: Jim Ciaramitaro. He's just a really good person.
Hobbies: Rowing, hiking, swimming.
Pet Peeves: Low tolerance for incompetence.
3 Words to Describe You: Charismatic, genuine, proud.
SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert. I'm just as lovable.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: Pride in myself and my community. They helped me win the Sears Casting Call and I intend on doing them proud.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm resourceful and I have the ability to win.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:16:37 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: S21: Jimmy Tarantino
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2010, 11:57:25 AM »
Jimmy T

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline captjoe06

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • Good Morning Gloucester
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2010, 12:38:36 PM »
Here's a video from the 2009 International Dory Races in which Jimmy won two races.

The part with Jimmy T starts at 5 mins 11 seconds where he proclaims himself the greatest grand banks dory rower of all time!-

http://goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2009/06/07/scenes-from-the-june-09-dory-race-eliminations-video/
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 12:45:25 PM by captjoe06 »

Offline captjoe06

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2010, 12:39:43 PM »
We here at Good Morning Gloucester helped to get Jimmy T voted to be America's pick to go on the show.

I've known Jimmy since I was a little kid offloading fishing boats at our dock here in Gloucester Ma that he used to fish on.

I have a ton of pictures and videos featuring Jimmy from the international dory races as well as when Jimmy came down the dock to ask people to vote to get him on the show-

Here is a picture I took of Jimmy as a race director of the International Dory Races-
http://goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2010/03/05/jimmy-t-is-a-finalist-for-survivor-and-needs-our-help/

In this video Jimmy wasn't his usual joking self as at this point he was a bundle of nerves knowing there was a chance he could be selected to be on the Survivor cast and he came down the dock early in the morning to ask people to vote
http://goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2010/02/25/jimmy-t-gloucester-survivor-hopeful-asks-for-your-vote/

If you want to look through all the pictures and videos on Good Morning Gloucester with Jimmy You can see tthree or four pages worth of posts here-
http://goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/?s=Jimmy+T&x=0&y=0

Here's a slide show of Jimmy T Pictures-
http://goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2010/06/02/are-you-thinking-what-im-thinking-jimmy-t-update/

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2010, 12:47:27 PM »
Thanks Capt Joe!  What fun to have a friend and neighbor to watch on the show!

And good job to Gloucester for pulling together and voting to get Jimmy chosen as America's contestant choice!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline captjoe06

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2010, 04:25:32 AM »
Here's some video from our International Dory Races yesterday with Jimmy T. Jimmy is throughout but lots beginning at 2 minutes 15 seconds in-
http://goodmorninggloucester.wordpress.com/2010/08/15/august-2010-dory-races-interview-from-manny-simoes/

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2010, 07:57:22 AM »
Thanks Joey! What an absolutely beautiful day!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline slpdx

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2010, 01:55:35 PM »
Wow, first the TAR Kick-off, then Jeff with ATWFF and now Jimmy T.!  Gloucester is sure well represented on CBS this year. It's definitely well- deserved too.  I haven't been there in years, but it's beautiful and I remember the locals being the best.  Jimmy seems like a great dude, hope he sticks around for awhile.

Offline bostonfan

• RFF Jr. Member
  • dont do the crime if you can't do the time
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2010, 04:38:31 PM »
Wow, first the TAR Kick-off, then Jeff with ATWFF and now Jimmy T.!  Gloucester is sure well represented on CBS this year. It's definitely well- deserved too.  I haven't been there in years, but it's beautiful and I remember the locals being the best.  Jimmy seems like a great dude, hope he sticks around for awhile.

I hope he sticks around for a while too. I've got him for the win

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2010, 06:35:33 AM »
He's really... outspoken. >.< :meow: