Archive > The Amazing Race

New TAR 5 Promo !!

<< < (2/4) > >>

RudyRules:
If I had my choice between Terri/Ian & Flo/Zach...it would be T & I.  Flo was such a baby!! Couldn't stand her.  I wonder if they stayed together after TAR??  Does anyone know?  I hope Zach dumped her!!  ::) ;D

I was rooting for the Twins and bros Ken/Gerard!

So Allison from BB3 & her b/f are TAR5 contestants/?? for real??  Oy.  :(

Ruday

puddin:
 ;D My chilldren and I actually  looked forward to Flo..the Drama Queen  ;D...we couldn't wait to see what she would whine about next  ;D...I don't know if Flo & Zach were really even a couple Ruday .. ;) she really  had the hots for that twin model (Drew?) ..so did I .. ;D..the Twins were gorgeous..I actually cried when they screwed up and lost.... B:) B:)

RudyRules:

--- Quote from: puddin on May 29, 2004, 11:03:25 PM --- ;D My chilldren and I actually  looked forward to Flo..the Drama Queen  ;D...we couldn't wait to see what she would whine about next  ;D...I don't know if Flo & Zach were really even a couple Ruday .. ;) she really  had the hots for that twin model (Drew?) ..so did I .. ;D..the Twins were gorgeous..I actually cried when they screwed up and lost.... B:) B:)

--- End quote ---
Ohhh...I 4got about Flo & Drew.  I wonder if they hooked up?  The Twins were gorgeous, really Cool guys!  I was disappointed when they lost.  :'(         

Snickers:
Hmmm Sorry, there was just something about those twins that bothered me. I was rooting for the brothers.  But back to TAR 5.  I can't wait until 9:30PM on July 6th!!!! (Okay, I just really can't wait for July 6th in general)  I just have to be at the airport by 5am on the 7th, so who ever I party with, better be able to stay up all night. LOL

Snix

pittgirl:
I am so happy they didnt reschedule from the original air date!

Let the Drama begin!!!!!!! :;>) :;>)

Ali = TAR's next drama queen!!!!!! :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version