Author Topic: Boring and predictable season so far.  (Read 2513 times)

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Boring and predictable season so far.
« on: August 03, 2010, 09:23:44 PM »
Is it just me or is there a real lack of people with guts to make a bold move this season.  It is like watching sheep, they all follow one another.  I really wish Kristen was staying around, I think she is the only one with the balls to shake things up a little.  I would love to see her go toe to toe with Big Red (Rachelle) again. :knuckles:  Brandon could not be more pathetic if he tried, we need an Evil Dick after these people.  Brandon was saying today that Rachelle likes to pretend she is Janelle, only in your dreams Rachelle.....not even close. :loser:

Offline Mug Costanza

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Boring and predictable season so far.
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2010, 11:30:49 PM »
It's such a shame that it seems like this season, if you make a bold move, you get evicted. Annie kinda tried with her final speech before voting, and Andrew definitely went all-out trying to stay in with that final speech. I wish they were both still around. (Plus that means Rachel would've been evitced Week 1! :tup: ) Matt tried to make a bold move with his " " "plan" " " to backdoor Rachel/Brendon, but that got shot to hell.

I agree, northernlite. This season has been painful to watch at times, especially during Brendon and Rachel's three-times-an-episode face-sucking festivals.
"I defy you to come up with a better name than Seven!"
"Alright... how 'bout Mug? Mug Costanza!"

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2010, 01:17:47 AM »
They all talk about wanting to make bold moves, but nobody is doing any game changing moves. This is the season of diffusion of responsibility. Everyone is waiting for the other person to do it. For example: they want to get rid of Brendon, but they don't want to dirty their hands. They don't want confrontation, they are not coming up with lies, am I even watching BB?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2010, 07:25:08 AM »
The funny thing is, whether or not the were the right moves, Matt got rid of Andrew and Rachel and Brendon are winning the comps they need to win. All 3 have a target on their backs. The rest talk a good game but do nothing as you say bluepearl.

I don't think Rachel made the best moves but she did get rid Monet and Kristen is next. If she had put up one of the guys I'm not sure it would have been good at this point in the game.  We'll see.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2010, 07:28:49 AM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2010, 02:37:54 PM »
I find this season very boring, I think its worse then the season that should not be named.  At least that season there were people I had strong feelings one way or another about.  This season while there are people who are not my favorite, it doesn't matter to me who stays or goes.

Andrew cause his own death in the house, its a shame too, because I really wanted to like him.  The same with Annie, when I found out she was the Sabator I liked her so much better.  I do enjoy Britney, she is right on with her comments about the people in that house.

Brendon I hope has the common sense to be mortified about his pathetic behavior, its like he is a love sick puppy who has never had a girlfriend in his life before.  Yes he is very cute, but come on most women want a man, not a prissy boy.