Author Topic: Who Do You Want To Be The Next saboteur?  (Read 12289 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Who Do You Want To Be The Next saboteur?
« on: July 31, 2010, 11:58:04 AM »
Who would you like to see be the next :sab

I'm conflicted. I don't know who to vote for.

You can submit your vote here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/americas_vote/
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Who Do You Want To Be The Next saboteur?
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2010, 01:27:17 PM »
My vote is for Brittany.  She has gotten Rachelle's trust and maybe she could mess her up enough to get her the heck out of that house before we all lose our minds watching that train wreck.  It would also save Brandon and maybe give that man a chance to think clearly without two distractions in his face all the time.  :uphere:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2010, 03:01:40 PM »
Darn...I was hoping to vote for Andrew. :(
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2010, 06:03:00 PM »
I'm voting for Ragan as I think he's best able to mess with people's game without having the stress affect him the way it seems to have affected Annie.

Belle Book

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 06:04:57 PM »
I'm voting for Ragan as I think he's best able to mess with people's game without having the stress affect him the way it seems to have affected Annie.

Belle Book

I was thinking of Ragan too.  Both sides of the house, don't see him as a threat.  He could go under the radar for the couple of weeks it takes to get the 20k.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 06:10:12 PM »
I would be OK with Ragan and I'd be happy for him to get the money!

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2010, 06:10:56 PM »
maybe they should offer it to matt, he could put the 20k towards his wifes operation  :lol:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2010, 06:14:47 PM »
I'm not sure who "TV" is exposing to America the most.  R & B?  Matt?  I would think America would be voting on who they are seeing the most from those edited TV times during the week.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2010, 08:54:58 PM »
I somehow think that Ragan might find it incredibly difficult to "play dirty" without being conflicted....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2010, 09:42:43 PM »
I somehow think that Ragan might find it incredibly difficult to "play dirty" without being conflicted....
he does seem to over analyze --probably why he seems to be working both sides---conflicted like you said.  And really sensitive to every one.  But I do think he could do it in the spirit of the game he really likes to play.

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2010, 02:24:26 AM »
Personally I don't see any of the HG accepting this challenge, and I fear this will be yet another failed attempt by CBS to liven things up

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #11 on: August 01, 2010, 11:56:16 AM »
I really hated that aspect of the game the first time. I hope no one accepts.

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 03:35:21 PM »
Have they clarified at all how it would work if the HG were to accept the offer? Must they leave the game after the two weeks if successful? Do they stay in the game and are still permitted to play for the grand prize? Will the houseguests be told who it is once those two weeks are up, or will it remain a secret to them until the finale?

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 03:41:57 PM »
Have they clarified at all how it would work if the HG were to accept the offer? Must they leave the game after the two weeks if successful? Do they stay in the game and are still permitted to play for the grand prize? Will the houseguests be told who it is once those two weeks are up, or will it remain a secret to them until the finale?

In one TV Guide article they said that they stay in the game and can play for the final prize. The houseguests will only be told about it in the end.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #14 on: August 01, 2010, 04:02:10 PM »
More details about the saboteur...full article!

Big Brother 12: How's the New Saboteur Going to Work?

When the Big Brother 12 houseguests unknowingly evicted the Saboteur in Week 1, CBS' big twist of the summer seemed dead in the water. But as Julie Chen informed viewers Thursday night, the in-house shenanigans may not be over.

So just how will the re-introduction of the Saboteur work? During a behind-the-scenes tour of the Big Brother house Saturday, executive producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan gave reporters the scoop on how the show plans to to make it happen, how it's related to the return of the "Pandora's Box" twist, and how the new Saboteur will be different from the original.

• The Saboteur, who will be chosen by America, will be revealed on the next live eviction show (Thursday, Aug. 5 at 8/7c). "I hope America does a better job than me," Grodner joked about the Saboteur selection.

• The new Saboteur will first address the houseguests in the following episode (Sunday, Aug. 8). He or she will only have to carry out acts of sabotage for two weeks to receive the $20,000 cash prize. "It's similar to when Dan was "America's Player" [in Season 10]," Grodner said.

• Also, the return of the Saboteur will coincide with "Pandora's Box," a temptation offered to the head of household that will unleash good or bad things on the rest of the house. The first evil unleashed will be the Saboteur.

• Unlike Annie, who Grodner said would have been pulled out of the house after she had completed her four-week reign of terror, the new Saboteur will continue to compete as long as he or she remains in the game. He or she could perhaps even win the grand prize. Also, the identity of the new Saboteur will not be revealed until finale night, whether he or she is evicted or not.

• Of course, this twist could very well be a dud a second time. If the houseguest chosen by America refuses the challenge, there will be no Saboteur. So, choose wisely!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-12-1021259.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 01, 2010, 04:32:47 PM »
More details about the saboteur...full article!

Big Brother 12: How's the New Saboteur Going to Work?

When the Big Brother 12 houseguests unknowingly evicted the Saboteur in Week 1, CBS' big twist of the summer seemed dead in the water. But as Julie Chen informed viewers Thursday night, the in-house shenanigans may not be over.

So just how will the re-introduction of the Saboteur work? During a behind-the-scenes tour of the Big Brother house Saturday, executive producers Allison Grodner and Rich Meehan gave reporters the scoop on how the show plans to to make it happen, how it's related to the return of the "Pandora's Box" twist, and how the new Saboteur will be different from the original.

• The Saboteur, who will be chosen by America, will be revealed on the next live eviction show (Thursday, Aug. 5 at 8/7c). "I hope America does a better job than me," Grodner joked about the Saboteur selection.

• The new Saboteur will first address the houseguests in the following episode (Sunday, Aug. 8). He or she will only have to carry out acts of sabotage for two weeks to receive the $20,000 cash prize. "It's similar to when Dan was "America's Player" [in Season 10]," Grodner said.

• Also, the return of the Saboteur will coincide with "Pandora's Box," a temptation offered to the head of household that will unleash good or bad things on the rest of the house. The first evil unleashed will be the Saboteur.

• Unlike Annie, who Grodner said would have been pulled out of the house after she had completed her four-week reign of terror, the new Saboteur will continue to compete as long as he or she remains in the game. He or she could perhaps even win the grand prize. Also, the identity of the new Saboteur will not be revealed until finale night, whether he or she is evicted or not.

• Of course, this twist could very well be a dud a second time. If the houseguest chosen by America refuses the challenge, there will be no Saboteur. So, choose wisely!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-12-1021259.aspx?rss=news&partnerid=spi&profileid=05
So it's basically America's Player.

Thanks Will.  :tup:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2010, 01:24:51 PM »
Given that its Monday and all...someone help me out.....its the NEXT HoH that gets the Pandora's Box offer, correct?  Not Bozo the Bimbo?

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 05:48:50 PM »
Libby, that is so funny!  "Bozo the Bimbo" :lol3:  I also call her Big Red.  Can't wait until I don't have to hear her horrific giggle. :lala

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: August 02, 2010, 09:19:41 PM »
Given that its Monday and all...someone help me out.....its the NEXT HoH that gets the Pandora's Box offer, correct?  Not Bozo the Bimbo?

Yes. Rachel gets zero shot at Pandora's Box.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2010, 10:15:10 AM »
Libby, that is so funny!  "Bozo the Bimbo" :lol3:  I also call her Big Red.  Can't wait until I don't have to hear her horrific giggle. :lala

I'm not even watching AD until she's gone.  I can't take it. 

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2010, 10:16:25 AM »

Yes. Rachel gets zero shot at Pandora's Box.

Thank you.  I was praying she wouldn't be the one.  She'd just screw the whole thing up for everyone.

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2010, 01:57:29 PM »
With her sarcastic wit, I think Britney would be a perfect choice.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2010, 02:12:01 PM »
With her sarcastic wit, I think Britney would be a perfect choice.

Yes she would.  :lol:

Offline Jeffrey Scott

• Jenius
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Cheers from the Eiffel Tower
    • Carrot Sticks & Cottage Cheese
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2010, 02:30:14 PM »
Can't wait until I don't have to hear her horrific giggle.

My friend and I tried playing a BB drinking game where every time Rachel laughed we'd have to do a shot. We were drunk before 10 minutes were up.
When all is said and done, there is nothing more to say.

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2010, 06:21:32 PM »
I think Matt would actually be the best Saboteur ... but I voted for Enzo here and at CBS.  I think he'd be hilarious to watch try to pull the shenanigans.