Author Topic: Brachel...  (Read 6187 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Brachel...
« on: July 30, 2010, 11:21:08 AM »
What frustrates me the most... more than the annoying laugh... more than the horrible, never ending displays of PDA... is how close they are to playing a really good game.  :ascared

If only Rachel would shut up about everything being about her and her man and how she is fighting for "them" she might actually begin to make sense in some of these arguments.

Add to that either one of them just trying to view situations from the other HGs point of view and think about how their actions and words would be perceived and I think they would legitimately be running the house.   :colors

These 2 are SOOOOOOO close to playing smart but instead they leave us with a strategy-less blob named Brachel... is it sick and twisted that I was cheering for her to win last night?!?  :umn:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
Re: Brachel...
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2010, 12:37:35 PM »
I totally agree with you... I want to like these two but Rachel annoys me to no end.

I could do with less of the PDA and more of the kickin butt cuz they can really do it!

but noooo Rachel has to   B:)

After winning this HOH one of them is definitely gone next week unless Brenden wins HOH which i doubt he will.
I don't think there is anyone in there that would make an alliance with them now.

The only thing i could see saving them is if Kathy, brit or Ragan win HOH and the Brigade is exposed, then i think they would have no choice but to go after a power of 4 instead of B/R

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2010, 05:50:38 PM »
I like Brendon well enough.  I don't like Rachel.

Belle Book

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2010, 09:47:44 PM »
After watching the live feed tonight I'm liking Brendon much better. However, his taste in women sucks, and he needs to cut the cord. He is looking awfully "whipped".

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2010, 10:29:01 AM »
After watching the live feed tonight I'm liking Brendon much better. However, his taste in women sucks, and he needs to cut the cord. He is looking awfully "whipped".

I agree with you that Brendon's taste in women stinks.  Problem is that he might not be able to cut the cord at this point!  Rachel's going to get mad at him if he tries to cut it and the house is so anti-Brendon and Rachel at this point that even if he can cut the cord without causing Rachel to go berserk, who can he join forces with?  Poor guy's damned if he does and damned if he doesn't.

Belle Book

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 31, 2010, 01:23:09 PM »
I started out liking Brandon and Rachell now I am hoping they get voted off quick.  She is so over the top with her hooting and talking loud over everyone else. :boobs:  I am so thankful that I am not stuck in that house with her because I could not tolerate her.  Brandon is a fool and he has become a babysitter to a woman that I think has a serious problem with the "libations."  She is also socially inept at times;why gloat to the point of being nausea inducing over your HOH win.  I wish she would have missed being in the jury house when she is voted out.  She looks, dresses and acts like a girl that has just stopped in after her shift at Cheeta's strip joint in Vegas.  I bet the producers are having a time of it trying to keep her twins covered when they air.  On HOH night I noticed that her circus spangled shirt was covered with what looked to be an after thought to keep her "assets" under wraps for the live show. 

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2010, 11:40:21 AM »
I can't believe I'm about to say this.......... Brendon is too good for Rachel!  :ascared

Okay, okay, I know... Brendon is annoying.  His whiny voice and victim mentality grates me every time he opens his mouth.

With that said... Brendon and Rachel's connection started over their shared interest of science and now everyday Rachel's Vegas side comes out more and more and every day she just admits to being trashier and trashier and you can tell the Brendon doesn't respect that... I almost hope they somehow stay in the house because their relationship is headed for a train wreck and I want to see it!  :yess:

Okay, I feel better now that I've admitted that...  :tup:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2010, 11:58:51 AM »
LOL Lt, every time I see her give him the stink eye and cold treatment I think, don't you realize this is on the feeds? It might be on one of the shows. Rachel and Brendon had a chance but they are blowing it. I can't see her lasting much longer, maybe out next week.

The Vegas thing has become old and tiresome. But in retrospect, it's no worse than some of the other conversations from these HG's.  :hammer
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2010, 10:13:04 PM »
That Rachel's laugh is sickening. It's FAKE!!  :snicker:

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: August 07, 2010, 04:20:50 AM »
Brendon's attitude has changed as well. Rachel's attitude is rubbing off onto Brendon.  You can see it over the past few weeks.  Rachel just acts too much like a child and it is time for her to go to get this game back on task.  Just seems like 90% of all BBAD feeds are the HG's talking about (obsession ?) Brendon and Rachel.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: August 07, 2010, 07:15:33 AM »
Brendon's attitude has changed as well. Rachel's attitude is rubbing off onto Brendon.  You can see it over the past few weeks.  Rachel just acts too much like a child and it is time for her to go to get this game back on task.  Just seems like 90% of all BBAD feeds are the HG's talking about (obsession ?) Brendon and Rachel.

Interesting comment RealityMan, do you think he's acting more childish or ? I know he has lost focus on just about everything in the game. Rachel is extremely manipulative at least with Brendon.

What WILL the brigade do once B/R are gone. Who is left standing but each other and Britney and Kathy. Britney and Kathy will team up for certain and Brit has Lane.

Welcome to RFF RealityMan!

:bigwelcome

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2010, 12:55:05 PM »
I feel he is acting more childish for certain.  His focus is gone.  It just seems like he was at least trying to get along with the others in the house but that just seems like the past now. (Pissed off Rachel when he was nice to her enemies.)

I don't see his relationship lasting. (Maybe they will try to fake it in order to see what if other shows try to pick them up?) At one point last week I could have sworn he was starting to realize something is not right with her, but time will tell.

I just wonder what the people of the house will talk about once they are gone. I don't know who Kathy will resort to bashing every few seconds. 

Once B/R are gone I would think that the Brigade starts to crumble as members start making different alliances.

I don't like Matt all that much. I wanted to like him, but that lie about the Melorheostosis really turned me off to him and I would like to see him at some point go. 

Just my thoughts so don't know if I am onto something or not.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2010, 01:01:59 PM »
I don't know if you are onto something or not, but I agree with everything you say.  :lol:

Brendon is a better person in his core being, Rachel might or might not be but playing up the Vegas side isn't helping her in or out of the house. Too bad he can't play his own game without the Rachel distraction.

It will be interesting to see who becomes the next enemy if and when they get rid of B/R won't it.  :meow:

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2010, 09:45:02 PM »
Rachel is such a sick person, I'm wondering if she was trying to provoke a Physical fight with Kathy in order to get her thrown out of the house in hopes BB would say that is all for the week on evictions. 

Long shot I know but just a thought.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »
Brandon asked her on the feeds if she was trying that as well, lol.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityMan

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2010, 07:57:20 PM »
What COULD the rest of the house talk about once Rachel is gone? 98% of the conversation is about Rachel and even when the conversation changes to something else it shoots directly back to Rachel somehow. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: August 08, 2010, 08:02:14 PM »
we all think BB is boring now, just wait until R & B leave, they'll probably have to cancel the show --- and the poor updaters are going to be asleep on the job!!  LOL

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2010, 11:57:30 AM »
The absolutely sad thing is that both of these two have shown major personality issues/flaws. The stuff is sad.

If Rachel is voted out then Brendon might be able to step back and integrate into the Britney, Ragan, Kathy group. Not an alliance, but a group of somewhat viable floaters. Not to mention that Brendon can take care of himself in HOH and POV competitions. I might be underestimating things but I believe that Rachel leaving would take a huge target off of Brendon's back.

Things will remain interesting. Sooner or later the HG's are going to learn of the Brigade and then they will be on their heels. Say the Brigade is exposed, then Britney, Ragan, Kathy, and Brendon/Rachel are almost forced to align in order to combat the Brigade.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2010, 06:24:28 PM »
Brandon is like Ronnie all overgrown up.  I can't believe that Rachelle forgot to pack a set of pasties for BB. :boobs: