Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/30/10  (Read 78026 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/30/10
« Reply #300 on: July 30, 2010, 05:05:32 PM »
rach it ws hard for me  that you didn't come up

kriten i was not welcomong what so ever

rach and i did smirk at you

kris i was like what the **** would she want me in her HOH room.. and it would have been hard for me to come up here .. think about it if it was reversed.. it would have been hard for you  to act happy.. im sorry i doint want to be on camara faking it.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #301 on: July 30, 2010, 05:08:03 PM »
Rachel: I feel like every day Brendon and I fight to be here.

Kris: it goes back to timing. There might be a time when you can sit back for two weeks. It's timing, situations, luck too. I might be in the same situation. It's not fair.

Rach: It really did hurt my feelings.

Kris: Honestly I hated to come up here. When you came into the room, I felt bad.

Rach: I did have a smirk.

Kris: It would have been hard for me to come up here. What if the same thing happened to you. You wouldn't want to come up to the HOH and be all happy. Everyone told her to come up but that was her gut. She didn't come up and have more cattiness and digs. That's not what I would want to do.

Rach: I probably would have come up. I feel like HOH is not a game thing at all. Maybe the fight was super personal.

Kris: That's the last thing I would want to do. Game attacks but not personal. I do like you, that's why I wish things hadn't happened. I wish we could go back but we can't. If you feel hurt, I would never ever try to get you out of the house. I tried to tell you what was a good move for you.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #302 on: July 30, 2010, 05:09:50 PM »
Kris: I can say I can play tit for tat. Everything you said to me is out of my mind now. I never wanted to take digs.. if I said that on a whim, I wouldn't like that.

BRB phone

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #303 on: July 30, 2010, 05:09:57 PM »
krisnte i din't want to come up here and have more cattyness or more digs.. id rather just stay out of it

rach i think the other way around.. i would have came u.. i woud have been pissed.. but i feel  HOH room and when you first come up to see it is not game it's personal.rch someof the things were personal attacks

kristen yeah some of the attacks were personal..  what was said was said.. if you feel at all hurt by anything i've done ive never nver nver watned you out of this house. i  dont regret any of the things  i said to you with helping youor talking to you in the past regarding game play.. but personal stuff it ws really har.. i had a hard time last nite and this morning.. things got blown outa propportion.. do what you have to do.. im a genuine perosn i alweays have been.. im not gonna say save me save me..  i play tit for tat and im not gonna rehash hthings in my mind thye are already  are gone..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #304 on: July 30, 2010, 05:11:32 PM »
kristne do what you thik is right if it's putting me up im gonna fight my heardest  like you and brendon have if not putting me up then i will take that into concideration.. im not one to be a bull****ter.. so you do whats best for you

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #305 on: July 30, 2010, 05:16:59 PM »
rch when you win POV you get to  be happy but when hyou win HOH you get this.. and im not here to  go to the jury.. im here to win

rach i think you deserve to be here

kriten thank you

kristen i think i ws ther for kathy and  unfortunately that backfired.. i wouldn't change it but it sucks to be ther  cuz youa re not there for  them the saame way.. and ithink  kathy felt betrayed cuz you were worrying aobut what   would have happeend  tween you and brendon  if you got on the block. the chances  of you and brendon winning HOH ishigh and i wound't disstance myself from you..

kristen if i am here or what ever   and if you need me  or whateever.. come to meand tell me cuz something im like  dont see that all the time and i need that

rach what if .. im not saying this  like i will do thins. what if you were up with someoene that you know you can win and prove yorself.. you have to undestand where im coming from but everyone saw tht we had the biggest blow up in the house

basically she wants her up with kathy but hasn't flat out said so

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #306 on: July 30, 2010, 05:17:49 PM »
Rachel is talking about going to the jury house. Kris hates the thought of not making the house.

Kris: I think I had a huge part of what happened was because I was there for Kathy. I'm the best friend in the world. It F'd up my game. People get offended, are they in an alliance now. (yes) You and Brendon felt like we were after you. Between you and me, it would be stupid. I would never want to distance myself between the two strongest people in the house. If someone tells me that they are hurt by me, just tell me. I will change it like that. (snaps her fingers.)

Rach: What if you were nominated with someone who would give you a chance to fight for yourself. I'm not saying who, I'm just throwing it out there. We just had a huge blowout. You never told me that you weren't coming after us.

Kris: I couldn't say, things change day to day.

Rach: I'm a very fair person. Outside of this house and someone attacked you I'd be there right with you to fight, we have a bond. I'm THE most loyal person.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #307 on: July 30, 2010, 05:19:33 PM »
Kris: Somewhere down the line it might happen. (putting her up.) But I never said that. I never said that to Hayden.

lost my feed!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #308 on: July 30, 2010, 05:19:48 PM »
krisen im a very honest person.

rach i am  a vey loyal person. everythingchanges in a week.. im not gonna throw some.. if we startd this week one im not gona come for you week 4.. we startd this wek 2..

now the what if game..:groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #309 on: July 30, 2010, 05:25:17 PM »
rch im hoping if you  stay in this game'

kristen i can brush thigs off my shoulders.. but  i play tit for tat..

rach i think there is a game move that i can make that will keep you in this house  wher y9u can prove uyorself in this house. .. i might put you and hayden up tht is an option.. if i did so something like this that i am thinking.. i think that it would  be a good secret..  im not saying for you to make a deal with me

kris im noting saying i can make a secret.. but i would say if someone protected me i would return the favor. and i think we both need that.. next week you will need that

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #310 on: July 30, 2010, 05:26:32 PM »
rch and if you stayed no matt how you ened up staying that you would look at it like i stayed cuz rachel was pushing for me to stay.. and i hope that you would take that into concideration.. and i love brendon and to be split up from brendon that it emootionallly would suck..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #311 on: July 30, 2010, 05:29:03 PM »
Kris: I was like that with Andrew, I was spending more time with Kathy and I noticed you were spending more time with Andrew but you didn't go to him, he came to you and subconsciously it was in my head. I should have asked, Rachel what's going on.

Rach: I think we both should have done things differently. She says she just doesn't know what to do, there are people who want to take her and Bren out. After this all goes down, then we can talk. I would hope that if you were to stay in the house..

Kris: I told you that I would do tit for tat, if you do me a favor, I'd do one for you.

Rach: I think there is a move I can make that you will save yourself, and a chance to redeem. I hope you won't tell anyone what I've said. I could even put you and Hayden up. If I do make this move, it would do you some good. Maybe we could make a deal.

Kris: I can't say because things change, but if I stay I will return the favor. You have been fighting, fighting. I want to win.

Rach: if you stay, I'd hope you would say Rach wanted me to stay. If I came to you, I think about Hayden too. I love Brendon, if I put him up, it would suck. (I think she means Hayden.)  You would always be for Hayden. There are people in this house who are playing for themselves. That's even more dangerous than people who are fighting for each other. I really don't know what I'm going to do Kristen.

Kris: it's the timing, I respect your decision. I will take it under consideration, if you help me, I'll help you, if you harm me, I'll harm you.

Rach: I won't lie, I did tell people that I was coming after you..

Feed hanging.  :knuckles:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #312 on: July 30, 2010, 05:32:40 PM »
rach what is more dangerous is to have people who are playing for themself.. they don't have allaicnes.. and they will  throw you under the bus and thats the more dangerus person.. and i dont knwo what im gonna do

kris what ever yo do i understand.. it's timing and situational.. if it's to harm me or to help me i will do the smae thing back..  i said in the very beginig i  think we both deserve to be here

rach i have been saying **** about you saying i was gonna come for you.. and that hatred.. i mean not  hatred but anger..

rristen look at andrew those emotions will **** you look at andrew. thats why i stayed away.. but im being hinest  if yoiu help me i will help you.. no deals need to be cut just be honest.. just no more personal attacks..

rach i agree.. i saw you in the first comp and the caremal comp i think you could very easily win PV and you could chose HG choice and chose hayden.  not saying you are going on the block.. but you could easily win POV

kris have you thought aobut replacements.. but yeah it coul be an emitional decision  for me  but i dont wantto say anything more.. like i have become close to brit and i dont know if i can trust her

kris and that's another thing.. i have nothing against brit.. but from the beginning i don't think she and i hit it off and maybe that got to me too..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #313 on: July 30, 2010, 05:34:43 PM »
Kris: You should be able to be friends with whoever you want in the house. (still talking about Kathy) In the midst of all this, I forgot about all this.

Rach: I hope we can talk after nominations. I never want this to happen ever again.

Kris: I felt attacked, I know you did too.

Rach: It was stuck in my head that you were coming after us.

Kris: It's all perception. Like me wanting to stick my neck out for Andrew. WHO CARES!

(Let's get the nominations done BB!)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #314 on: July 30, 2010, 05:35:00 PM »
kristen i  felt attacked from all diffentt angles. and im sure you felt it too

rach yeah i felt that you were REALLY coming for me.. ..

rach the funny thing too is that brendon was buying it too but i didn't care for andrw i didn't fall for it..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #315 on: July 30, 2010, 05:38:39 PM »
Checking on the bragand.

Hayden: if she gets put up then she goes home, unless she goes up against Kathy.

Enzo: Yeah.. she'd go home.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #316 on: July 30, 2010, 05:39:16 PM »
rach it's been  the girls fighting  all the time.. kathy would have gone home if andrew didn't do what he did..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #317 on: July 30, 2010, 05:41:16 PM »
kris i knew around week 4 that the game was gonna change  and it was gonna be a very trying week

rch and people want to know whos  gong to  have thier back or that ther could be a double eviction next wek

kristen ther's alot to worry aobut

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #318 on: July 30, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »
Enzo: no one knows I control the votes. That's the thing man, if Kristen wins POV.. then we'll be F'd man!

Hayden: Then it would be me and Matty.

Enzo: That's what I'm saying, we gotta get her out of here. He wants to know if he's talked to them again. You can be happy, I don't know when noms will occur.

Hayden: If it's me and Kristen up there and she wins the veto, we need to get in their ear. But she needs to go home.

Enzo: I hope she's not up there F'g us.  Why is she still up there man??

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #319 on: July 30, 2010, 05:45:46 PM »
rach they have been saying that we're good  till we ge to the JH

kristen rally they have been saying that?

rach yah

krs when matt made his noms i said to him smart move. but everyone else can say other wise.. and duriong the POV  that yo guys were in .. i wnated to be in it  cuz i wanted to take either of them off. and i hope it came  across as if i was rooting for anyone.. i didnt' wnat to see you or brendon up

rach thats what would have happened

kris i would have made sure that you were not the replacement..

c'moooonnn already.. with this :dance:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #320 on: July 30, 2010, 05:47:50 PM »
Enzo is freaking out! She is up there TOO long man! Matty has to go break it up! She's throwing us under the bus!  That's why we have to work hard man, put that dumbass Kathy up there.

Lane wants to know how long they have been talking.

Enzo: Matt doesn't want to go up there! We'd be sitting pretty man!

Hayden: Now my ass is going to be up there.

Enzo or mine! Keep it going.

Enzo is making kissing butt sounds.. She's up there too long Man! Too long!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #321 on: July 30, 2010, 05:51:00 PM »
kristen this is all im gonna say. i dont want to defend myself anymore.. if somepone does something for me i  have their back

rach i really need people next week cuz its just brendon next week

kris yeah.. well if i stay umm. by next wek and yoiu nat to talk aobut what yoa re thinking im open for anythig right now cuz im in a ****ty ****ty place..

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #322 on: July 30, 2010, 05:51:28 PM »
Enzo: I think this season is too exciting anyway. (they were talking about when Jessie came back.)

Enzo: Brendon knows everything.

(My dinner is ready. I'll catch up in a few minutes.)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #323 on: July 30, 2010, 05:54:14 PM »
krsiten just imagine of brendon wins next wek then this season will be calle brenchal ok yo just lost me on that one :groan:

kristenmake people think they need you.. dont go on a power trip

rach it appears that we are a very strong couple.. like you said if you put me and bren up o the block we'll find a way to get off the block.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #324 on: July 30, 2010, 05:56:09 PM »
kristne i never wnat to have to go back on my word that's not me

rach i think im maybe a person that would say no and im almost offended that yo would have siad that

krsiten we are respectable game players but we are totally differnt.. we just have to communicate better..