Author Topic: Anyone Willing To Admit I Was 100% Right About Michele?  (Read 3929 times)

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
Anyone Willing To Admit I Was 100% Right About Michele?
« on: July 26, 2010, 08:12:42 PM »
I remember being the lone poster last year who was willing to call Michele out on her nonsense. Despite being, by far, the least popular, the least trusted, and the most disliked houseguest inside the house, for some reason Michele struck a chord with many BB fans on this board. I STILL don't understand it, to be honest. She was the female Ronnie in my eyes.

Well, anyway... 12 months later...

- Bought some big ol' fake titties.
- Quit the career that she spent her entire life studying for.
- Left her husband.
- Started banging chicks in Las Vegas.
- Had a total face reconstruction. Fake lips, nose job, probably cheek implants.
- Done everything possible to milk her 15 minutes of fame.

She is, by far, the least respectable person from the BB11 cast. You can try to excuse her behavior inside the house as "gameplay", but this total transformation outside the house is inexcusable. It's just sad.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Anyone Willing To Admit I Was 100% Right About Michele?
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2010, 07:25:47 AM »
I always said Michele seemed to have mental issues. I looked at the list of negatives that you compiled and to me it all points to a poor poor self image....I could be wrong, and michele is just as you called it, Spungo. It is sad regardless!
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2010, 09:40:20 AM »
This experience doesn't always have a good effect on the person does it.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2010, 04:53:36 PM »
nope  I think you were wrong last year and  my opnion of that hasn't changed a year later
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Spungo

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2010, 09:04:32 PM »
nope  I think you were wrong last year and  my opnion of that hasn't changed a year later

Edited for rudeness. She's a complete train wreck. That's not opinion. It's fact.

Rules:
Have respect for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users AND their posts
« Last Edit: July 27, 2010, 10:05:00 PM by georgiapeach »

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2010, 08:45:39 PM »
Michelle did not bother me last year, I liked her.  I felt bad for her a lot of the time because she had such a hard time fitting in.  I will keep her in my prayers.  I don't think Michelle is a mean person and I am sure the BB experience is harder for some people once they get out of the house than for others.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2010, 08:14:34 AM »
I don't remember particularly disliking Michele, I do recall that when she put on her makeup, she was really pretty and being on slop she lost weight andcould have been a model. I haven't checked on her to see what she's doing now.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2010, 06:40:15 PM »
My wife and I came to like Michelle.  She was constantly on the defensive end of so many conversations, and her social awkwardness was painful to watch.  I think she had to play much harder to stay in the game than many last season.

As far as any changes she's made since she got out ... I agree that her self image was very poor.  I personally thought like TexasLady, she was actually quite pretty when she made herself up.  As far as the fake b(0)(0)bs go, so what.  I'm sure that if they did make her feel better about herself, then God Bless her.  Unfortunately, many people have judged her throughout her lifetime by the size of her breasts as opposed to the size of her intellect.

I will always wish her the best as well.  But I wish the best to every person who is not vindictive or mean-spirited by nature.

JMHO