Author Topic: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions  (Read 170744 times)

Offline Marionete

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • The sky's more blue
Re: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions
« Reply #775 on: March 28, 2019, 11:18:08 AM »
Got 'em!

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Full Member
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #776 on: March 29, 2019, 06:46:51 PM »
we can call them team emo since they cry alot
Good luck lips!

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #777 on: April 20, 2019, 10:34:46 PM »
I just rewatched S20 Leg 10 (India) and during the Detour, Art & JJ are like "Let's pretend to be Dave & Rachel!" and JJ starts berating Art, saying things like "Shut up Rachel! You're my partner not my wife, you're so weak!"

1. I did not remember this Art & JJ moment happening. Very immature of them but it was kind of funny, lol.
2. It made me wonder just how badly Dave treated Rachel.. because for JJ to be saying those things... yikes...

I'm aware there's a few S20 Insider Videos available on YouTube. There's a few videos of Rachel & Dave bickering that didn't make the air. Boy S20's cast was extremely dysfunctional and I loved it lmao.

Edit: I completely forgot about Vanessa accusing Brendon & Rachel of cheating during the Detour. Vanessa was so obsessed with Rachel for literally no reason. But Rachel's "WHY ARE YOU STARTING DRAMA ON THE MAT?!" is so underrated :funny:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2019, 10:39:16 PM by RaceUntilWeDie »

Offline G.B.

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #778 on: April 21, 2019, 05:24:24 PM »
It really didn't happen all that often, but Dave was a military man and sometimes treated Rachel like one of his subordinates. I seem to recall this really getting under her skin when they were in Japan.
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #779 on: April 23, 2019, 07:12:36 AM »
I just rewatched S20 Leg 10 (India) and during the Detour, Art & JJ are like "Let's pretend to be Dave & Rachel!" and JJ starts berating Art, saying things like "Shut up Rachel! You're my partner not my wife, you're so weak!"

1. I did not remember this Art & JJ moment happening. Very immature of them but it was kind of funny, lol.
2. It made me wonder just how badly Dave treated Rachel.. because for JJ to be saying those things... yikes...

I'm aware there's a few S20 Insider Videos available on YouTube. There's a few videos of Rachel & Dave bickering that didn't make the air. Boy S20's cast was extremely dysfunctional and I loved it lmao.

Edit: I completely forgot about Vanessa accusing Brendon & Rachel of cheating during the Detour. Vanessa was so obsessed with Rachel for literally no reason. But Rachel's "WHY ARE YOU STARTING DRAMA ON THE MAT?!" is so underrated :funny:

Season 20, will never be forgotten, the cast is like one big dysfunctional family. A hot mess. :funny:

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #780 on: April 23, 2019, 08:34:31 AM »

Season 20, will never be forgotten, the cast is like one big dysfunctional family. A hot mess. :funny:
Don't forget about Kerri & Stacy's unaired feud with Vanessa & Ralph. I'm shocked their interactions with them didn't make the air.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Full Member
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #781 on: April 23, 2019, 10:38:38 PM »
It really didn't happen all that often, but Dave was a military man and sometimes treated Rachel like one of his subordinates. I seem to recall this really getting under her skin when they were in Japan.

Dave the airforce pilot? they won the title and most legs didnt they?
Good luck lips!

Online NELs

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR 1-13 is the best era of TAR US
« Reply #782 on: April 23, 2019, 10:50:00 PM »

The first team to win 8 legs was Marc & Rovilson in TAR Asia 2. Also 8 legs is the max legs any team has won, Marc & Rovilson and Rachel & Dave are tied for this record. No team has won 9 legs in a single race
« Last Edit: April 23, 2019, 11:09:08 PM by NELs »

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Full Member
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #783 on: April 24, 2019, 05:16:14 AM »

The first team to win 8 legs was Marc & Rovilson in TAR Asia 2. Also 8 legs is the max legs any team has won, Marc & Rovilson and Rachel & Dave are tied for this record. No team has won 9 legs in a single race

dave is holding record for TARUS right?
Good luck lips!

Offline Lemontail

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formerly TAR456
« Reply #784 on: April 24, 2019, 06:20:40 AM »

dave is holding record for TARUS right?

Yes, Rachel & Dave holds the record for TAR: US. 1-1-6-2-4-1-1-2-1-1-1-1.
Life is beautiful.

Offline TARUSAFan

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #785 on: April 24, 2019, 10:00:49 AM »

Don't forget about Kerri & Stacy's unaired feud with Vanessa & Ralph. I'm shocked their interactions with them didn't make the air.

Saw that scene. I wish it was shown. Kerri & Stacy are like a broken record.

Offline Hubickichibi

• RFF Full Member
  • Lets make a baby
« Reply #786 on: April 24, 2019, 06:30:37 PM »
Iam rooting for soccer bros at that season, but they cant keep their cool....
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 02:10:22 PM by Hubickichibi »
Good luck lips!