Author Topic: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions  (Read 152913 times)

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Best FF Ever!
Re: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions
« Reply #700 on: October 06, 2018, 06:46:34 PM »
I recently rewatched season 4 and during the whole "Rape Train" issue in India I was actually disgusted with the way Jon reacted when Kelly told him she was getting groped. (Instead of helping her, he groped her himself behind her back pretending to be someone else). Also, teams in Seasons 3 and 4 tended to be very lewd and nasty with each other.
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #701 on: October 08, 2018, 02:38:49 PM »
Don’t forget in TAR 6 in Hungary, teams used an Internet cafe for the first time to retrieve their next route marker. It was also the midpoint of the first ever uberleg/double length leg.
-- theschnauzers

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
« Reply #702 on: October 10, 2018, 08:59:58 PM »
Don’t forget in TAR 6 in Hungary, teams used an Internet cafe for the first time to retrieve their next route marker. It was also the midpoint of the first ever uberleg/double length leg.
Ooh yes, how could I forget. There were so many times after that season when teams went to internet cafes around the world to search up flight options on their own discretion. It kind of died out altogether a few years later though.
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom... FULFILLED <3