The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (131/180) > >>

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: fossil-racer on May 25, 2018, 04:58:40 PM ---Lucy and Emilia make me want another ordinary people season.

--- End quote ---

These two girls <33333333

They made TAR Australia 2 the best <3333333333

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on May 25, 2018, 06:56:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: fossil-racer on May 25, 2018, 04:58:40 PM ---Lucy and Emilia make me want another ordinary people season.

--- End quote ---

These two girls <33333333

They made TAR Australia 2 the best <3333333333

--- End quote ---
OMG I LOVE THEM ,but I also liked Michelle and Jo  :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

dryedmangoez:
While we're on TARAu, I thought it was hilarious how teams all of a sudden were annoyed and disgusted by Elizabeth of Elizabeth & Todd. Especially Aston & Christie. (“If she wants anything from me, she can eat a bag of dicks because I’m not giving you anything!” and “Yeah it’s really great you two-faced bitch!”)  :lol:

I think it would've been even funnier had they both made it farther in the Race. Elizabeth getting under everyone's skin for pretty innocuous stuff was great.

Wadsy:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on May 14, 2018, 10:33:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: SamualDude on May 13, 2018, 07:27:35 PM ---So does anyone know the reason why Season 3 and Season 11 had back to back NELs? I presume it is to do with the eliminations the leg before.

--- End quote ---

Season 11... I would definitely point to Uchenna & Joyce missing their connection flight. The producers probably feared to have another Joe & Bill and David & Jeff fiasco.

--- End quote ---

Source? I'd like to know if this is true because non-elimination legs are pre-determined, after all.

Gra1162:

--- Quote from: Wadsy on June 26, 2018, 12:55:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on May 14, 2018, 10:33:28 AM ---
--- Quote from: SamualDude on May 13, 2018, 07:27:35 PM ---So does anyone know the reason why Season 3 and Season 11 had back to back NELs? I presume it is to do with the eliminations the leg before.

--- End quote ---

Season 11... I would definitely point to Uchenna & Joyce missing their connection flight. The producers probably feared to have another Joe & Bill and David & Jeff fiasco.

--- End quote ---

Source? I'd like to know if this is true because non-elimination legs are pre-determined, after all.

--- End quote ---
No you're wrong like Tar 30 leg 9 was supposed to be a NEL but since Brittany lost her passport and so it made leg 10 a non and on TAR 11  Unchena and Joyce has to wait a long time for another flight to malaysia so ultimately they were ELIMINATED,and yes NEL are pre determined however it might change because of flight passport ect

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version