The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (122/180) > >>

Marionete:
Yes, I agree that there are enough teams to potentially bring back for All-Stars, but there were also amazing possibilities for S24. And some teams declined, some had commitments, so we ended up with a trash season.

Of course it wasn't just casting, and most of the legs were very weak (with even the cast members saying their original seasons were harder). So I guess it's the overall production value that has turned me off with regard to future All-Stars seasons.

G.B.:

--- Quote from: Marionete on January 28, 2018, 03:02:22 PM ---Yeah, however horrible Team Cancer was, even in hindsight I would still put them on the cast for All-Stars.

--- End quote ---

Stop calling them that. I'm serious. I had a family member who just recently went through cancer, and I spent day after day wondering if he was going to survive. It's extremely insensitive and thoughtless. No-one, not even your worst enemies, should be identified as "cancer".

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: G.B. on January 28, 2018, 03:48:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: Marionete on January 28, 2018, 03:02:22 PM ---Yeah, however horrible Team Cancer was, even in hindsight I would still put them on the cast for All-Stars.

--- End quote ---

Stop calling them that. I'm serious. I had a family member who just recently went through cancer, and I spent day after day wondering if he was going to survive. It's extremely insensitive and thoughtless. No-one, not even your worst enemies, should be identified as "cancer".

--- End quote ---

Im the same guys. I lost my Aunty and grandpa to this disease in 2016...

Marionete:
Did not mean to offend anyone, I messaged GB about this.

dryedmangoez:
Dave & Connor absolutely deserved a spot on All-Stars. Who didn't think it was pretty awesome that they still were able to Race even with the busted ankle.

It wasn't until TAR24 *shudder* that they showed just how horrible they could really be.  :snicker:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on January 28, 2018, 10:32:58 AM ---I'm 100% sure I've posted this before but I want to do it again: an All Stars 2 cast - what could've been.

- Amani & Marcus (S19)
- Andy & Tommy (S19)
- Brendon & Rachel (S20)
- Mark & Bopper (S20)
- Jaymes & James (S21)
- Natalie & Nadiya (S21)
- Max & Katie (S22)
- Caroline & Jennifer (S22)
- Dave & Connor (S22)
- Tim & Marie (S23)
- Leo & Jamal (S23)

I've eliminated: Joey & Meghan, Margie & Luke, John & Jessica, Flight Time & Big Easy, Jet & Cord. 5 teams..

Also I just wanted to say I despise Dave & Connor but I believe they did deserve to come back.

--- End quote ---

That would've been a great All-Stars cast. Though I'm a Pam & Winnie fan so I'd put them in over Caroline & Jennifer. Though I didn't have a problem with them in TAR22, so maybe it's just because of my opinion of them after TAR24 lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version