The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (117/180) > >>

Lexie:
I love any roadblock/detour that involves animals.  Who can ever forget "My ox is broken?" 

And hay bales... absolutely epic

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: tDawg on January 03, 2018, 01:06:06 AM ---Hi all, I just finished season 29 and totally love this show!

I know the winners for both the All Star seasons, along with season 5 and 10. Wish I didn't!

Is every season worth watching?

Please recommened seasons to watch.

Thanks

--- End quote ---

Personally, I prefer Seasons 22, 25 and 27 for the mordern seasons and for the older ones, 5, 7 and 9 are good!

If you want drama WATCH SEASON 3!!!

Also watch some international versions! Great ones include TARAus 2, China Rush 1, 2 and 3 and TAR Isreal

Marionete:
I liked 21 and 23 a lot, too! Much more than 22 anyway.

This is probably biased as it was my first season watched in full, and not just strayaway episodes, but season 17 is one of my favorites in the entire franchise.

ZA-TAR-fan:

--- Quote from: Lexie on January 08, 2018, 02:52:15 PM ---I love any roadblock/detour that involves animals.  Who can ever forget "My ox is broken?" 

--- End quote ---

Llamas are always entertaining to have.

Granth:

--- Quote from: Marionete on January 08, 2018, 09:28:29 PM ---I liked 21 and 23 a lot, too! Much more than 22 anyway.

This is probably biased as it was my first season watched in full, and not just strayaway episodes, but season 17 is one of my favorites in the entire franchise.

--- End quote ---

Agreed, the Twinnies and Tim/Marie alone were more entertaining than any team from the season in between them: those Newlyweds were a poor man's Jon/Kelly and, worse, handed the win to the Hockey Brothers in the name of popularity instead of getting them out.

And the Cycle of the Watermelon is indeed a top three/five season (it's my #4).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version