The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (113/180) > >>

EAOWadsy:

--- Quote from: BritishTARFan on July 10, 2017, 03:14:36 PM ---I also just watched seasons 1 & 2. I never realised how intense they were. That race between Will/Tara & Chris/Alex  :-X

I just want to know.S2 had the whole world but visited Thailand & Alaska again. The Thailand was at least a differnet region but I dont understand why they visited Alaska again!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, Season 2's location choices weren't the best. If it hadn't been for Brazil, Australia and New Zealand, it wouldn't have been this high. Visiting South Africa, Thailand and Alaska again were just playing it safe after TAR 1.

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: Wadsy591 on July 17, 2017, 11:05:09 PM ---Yeah, Season 2's location choices weren't the best. If it hadn't been for Brazil, Australia and New Zealand, it wouldn't have been this high. Visiting South Africa, Thailand and Alaska again were just playing it safe after TAR 1.

--- End quote ---

But they didn't truly visit South Africa in TAR1. All they did was go to the airport and then catch a ride to another airport to catch a flight to Zambia. They didn't do any tasks in the country.

georgiapeach:
So...do we agree??

https://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2017/07/survivor-amazing-race-winners-age-race-sex/

G.B.:
What's the point of a survey like that if it doesn't even cover every season?

Lemontail:
For some reason, these team photos remind me of the 90's (even though TAR debuted in 2001). And also some (just meh with Kelly & Jon and Millie & Chuck) of the best teams, and throwback to older TAR seasons.

Oh, how much time passed.  :didimiss:

From left to right: Flo & Zach (TAR 3, 2002), Kelly & Jon and Millie & Chuck (TAR 4, 2003), Jaime & Cara (TAR 14, 2008), Brook & Claire (TAR 17, 2010), and Brooke & Scott (TAR 29, 2016).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version