The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (112/180) > >>

naejae91:
Although I agree 6 Asia leg in a season would be too much but I like the execution on TAR10 since they touch East Asia (Beijing was delivered on terms of chaos factor, even the Mongolia leg have the Central Asia vibe), Southeast Asia (They visit northern Vietnam which last visit only cover southern and central Vietnam and not to mention Ha Long Bay), South Asia (They visit Southern India which TAR4 India 2 only visit there prior to this complete with driving RB), and West Asia/Middle East (New country of Kuwait).

Lemontail:
Do people notice that TAR 9 intro looks brighter and glowing?

EAOWadsy:
Personally, I am not a fan of TAR 10. Some of the good teams went out early, like Vipul & Aarti, Kellie & Jamie and Peter & Sarah. I hated the six pack alliance and found this part highly laughable, and I felt that some legs were very underwhelming, such as the first leg in Beijing, China, the second Vietnamese leg, Mauritius, Madagascar (as the Fast Forward teams were beat), the tenth leg (they should have stayed in Europe) and the eleventh leg (which spends half time in Morocco and the other in Barcelona). The final leg was also extremely disappointing for it's design.

Moreover, I despised the majority of the cast. I liked Rob & Kimberley, the Beauty Queens, and Tyler & James (to a point) but Lyn & Karilyn... Words cannot even explain. It did have a lot of potential, with the diverse locations and all but this season is where the lack of editing started to show. Again, this is only my opinion.

EAOWadsy:
I am currently going through a re-watch of the first season. I must say, I was not particularly impressed with the third, fifth or sixth legs due to poor task design and rather lackluster editing. However, the first two episodes and the two legs in India were sensational.

This is only my opinion but I consider TAR 1's visit to India to be the absolute best in the series. The locations were pretty stunning in Agra, it was refreshing to see in it's first season and also the culture shock. I haven't watched beyond Leg 8 so far this rerun, but will continue shortly.

BritishTARFan:
I also just watched seasons 1 & 2. I never realised how intense they were. That race between Will/Tara & Chris/Alex  :-X

I just want to know.S2 had the whole world but visited Thailand & Alaska again. The Thailand was at least a differnet region but I dont understand why they visited Alaska again!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version