The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (109/180) > >>

BourkieBoy:
all I remember from tar 13 was Dallas's lost passport...

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on April 25, 2017, 06:23:37 PM ---all I remember from tar 13 was Dallas's lost passport...

--- End quote ---
How can you forget the infamous Dandered  :funny:

Ken & Tina are a pair of funny a-bit-older team that we are lancing in recent seasons
I still remember Tina's quote during the Cambodia detouur 'we are going to the dentist, to a pick up some new teeth for me  :funny:

Honesty, I would love either them or Kelly & Christy to come back in a returnee season

dryedmangoez:
I was really annoyed by Dandrew falling forward so much. I thought they were horrible. But watching them now, I think they're hilarious and fun to watch. I wouldn't want them to win, but them reaching the Final 3 is okay.

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: dryedmangoez on April 26, 2017, 01:28:55 AM ---I was really annoyed by Dandrew falling forward so much. I thought they were horrible. But watching them now, I think they're hilarious and fun to watch. I wouldn't want them to win, but them reaching the Final 3 is okay.

--- End quote ---

Oh my gawd, I loved Dan and Andrew!!!

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on April 25, 2017, 08:33:03 PM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on April 25, 2017, 06:23:37 PM ---all I remember from tar 13 was Dallas's lost passport...

--- End quote ---
How can you forget the infamous Dandered  :funny:

Ken & Tina are a pair of funny a-bit-older team that we are lancing in recent seasons
I still remember Tina's quote during the Cambodia detouur 'we are going to the dentist, to a pick up some new teeth for me  :funny:

Honesty, I would love either them or Kelly & Christy to come back in a returnee season

--- End quote ---

I've read rumours that Dandrew were approached for UB.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version