Author Topic: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions  (Read 88553 times)

Offline GB

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
Re: Previous TAR Seasons Discussions
« Reply #525 on: March 06, 2017, 03:29:05 AM »
LOL, I guess I'll just put my 'dislike Hayley' on the shelf next to my 'like Dave & Connor' and be proud of being different? XD
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline BourkieBoy

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 'The Goat'
« Reply #526 on: March 06, 2017, 04:14:13 AM »
LOL, I guess I'll just put my 'dislike Hayley' on the shelf next to my 'like Dave & Connor' and be proud of being different? XD

It's ok. I liked Dave and Connor to
'Nice Garry'

Offline GB

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • I WRITE THINGS!!
    • Youtube
« Reply #527 on: March 07, 2017, 01:48:22 AM »
I think I need a gif of Matt in his ladyboy outfit when he smiled at the camera...
Come check out the Reality Fan Wiki! The LARGEST Amazing Race database on the internet!!! (probably)
--Got something you're curious about? You'll probably find the answer on the Wiki!

Offline rafael02

• RFF Sr. Member
  • F**k this s**, i'm out
« Reply #528 on: March 22, 2017, 07:05:42 PM »
Ironically, when some said that the premiere of s28 was the one of the best premiere, it was only scored 5.8 on imdb...

While the finale 24 was scored 8 on imdb...

what might have been

Offline toanglobal

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #529 on: March 22, 2017, 09:20:10 PM »
The Double Roadblock for Tanner & Josh at leg 9 TAR 27 wasn't a speedbump, but was a handicap which was used in TAR Norway as a penalty for last team in NEL legs

Offline NMC

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Formally nmccarroll91
« Reply #530 on: March 23, 2017, 10:27:39 AM »
Ironically, when some said that the premiere of s28 was the one of the best premiere, it was only scored 5.8 on imdb...

I always refer to IMDB when looking at episode ratings for TV shows, but I NEVER use it for TAR, coz the scoring for TAR is just all over the place  :groan:
Wishlist Cast for Next Returnee Season:
Kym & Alli (S25), Misti & Jim (S25), Mike & Rochelle (S26), Hayley & Blair (S26), Ernest & Jin (S27), Cindy & Rick (S27), Tiffany & Krista (S27)

.... The World is Waiting! ....

Offline rafael02

• RFF Sr. Member
  • F**k this s**, i'm out
« Reply #531 on: March 23, 2017, 10:35:10 PM »

I always refer to IMDB when looking at episode ratings for TV shows, but I NEVER use it for TAR, coz the scoring for TAR is just all over the place  :groan:

Yap you're right...
what might have been

Custom Search