The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (85/180) > >>

fossil-racer:
Kind of missing TAR
I'm used to it airing twice a year.

My first season was 17 and I loved that season. It was the season that got me hooked.
Who could forget that watermelon moment? :funny:
I honestly thought that leg was for the finals when I first saw it so, when I played the first episode of TAR 17, I was surprised that happened. :funny:
Brooke and Claire was everything.

Season 20 (episode 9) was the first season I watched while it aired.
Then I binged Season 4-19.  :funny: Couldn't finish 1-3 until later and 8/10. I think I skipped some legs here and there.

Season 21 was the first season I watched from beginning to end while it aired.
Then, I had the most random thought while watching with others- look up spoilers/previews for TAR 22  :funny:

After 22, the show became my favorite. After 24, it dropped below Survivor. :funny:

TAR 23 was my first season following the race live (and I love spoilers now :funny:)
My friends followed along too since they were fans and didn't know the race had live sightings :funny:

That's my TAR memory lane. lol

BourkieBoy:
My memory lane now:

I've watched S1-6 on UTube, throughout this year

I started to watch TAR season 17 on YouTube. Gotta love the watermelon moment (My Sciene teacher show it to us, earlier in the year  :funny:)

I've only seen the first 3 eps of TAR 18 (Australia, Australia and Japan. Really need to see more)

Only also seen the first eps of TAR19  :(

Seen Leg 3, 7, 9 and 11 of TAR20 (Paraguay, Tanzania, India and Japan)

Saw EP 1, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12, of TAR 21(China, Russia, Russia, Spain and USA)

TAR 22 IS MY FAVORUITE SEASON EVER! Seen every leg

I have watched Legs 1-5 (Chile, Chile, Portugal, Norway, Poland) and Legs 7 and 11 (UAE and Japan), of TAR 23

TAR 24 was weird. Seen every leg up to Leg 9 (Switzerland) and then Leg 11 and 12 (Wales and the USA). I actually liked this season, apart from the Sri Lankan legs (yuck)

I watched the first 3 episodes of TAR25 when it aired on Aussie TV, but then, for some reason, I lost interest in the show.

TAR26, I saw Leg 1 (Japan) and Leg 5 (Germany) on TV.

I haven't seen ANY episodes for TAR27, expect for the last 5 minutes, on NYE last year.

Haven't seen TAR28  :(

Pumped for for TAR29 and 30!  :cheer:

(I have also seen TAR Canada 1 and parts of 2, TAR Asia 1 and all of the Australian versions)

That's it for me! Can't wait to see what others have to say!  :)

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: Leafsfan on November 26, 2016, 11:32:00 PM ---Sorry but you clearly have some bad taste.

SL 2 is widely acclaimed by most here as one of the best legs of TAR24

:groan:

--- End quote ---

Yes I know! I actually liked TAR24...

cbacbacba1:
I like TAR 24 only because of having Caroline & Jennifer in it
The leg structure was terrible
Everyone still remember country singers lost because of pulling a clue 4 seconds behind Dave
That is the most stupid siutation in TAR

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: cbacbacba1 on November 28, 2016, 09:19:35 AM ---I like TAR 24 only because of having Caroline & Jennifer in it

--- End quote ---

Oh yes. Would go forget Caroline and Jennifer  :colors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version