The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (84/180) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Zack. on August 28, 2016, 08:16:33 AM ---

Not relevant - a very good source informed me that Dan and Andrew were slated to be on UB but backed out at the last minute. Thoughts on how they would do/who they would replace?

--- End quote ---
They would have most likely replaced Mel & Mike. What a significant amount of TAR14 teams that season. :lol:

TheBayAreaGuy:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on September 05, 2016, 08:00:26 AM ---
--- Quote from: Zack. on August 28, 2016, 08:16:33 AM ---

Not relevant - a very good source informed me that Dan and Andrew were slated to be on UB but backed out at the last minute. Thoughts on how they would do/who they would replace?

--- End quote ---
They would have most likely replaced Mel & Mike. What a significant amount of TAR14 teams that season. :lol:

--- End quote ---

TAR14 is a horrendous season but for some odd reasons, it is well-liked by production which is why it has almost half of the cast in S18. It was the reboot season for TAR and where the producers believe the history of the show started.

gamerfan09:
Nah TAR14 teams got featured because of a little thing called Jodi Wincheski joining production as a Casting Director.

TheBayAreaGuy:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on September 26, 2016, 11:45:10 PM ---Nah TAR14 teams got featured because of a little thing called Jodi Wincheski joining production as a Casting Director.

--- End quote ---

That certainly didn't hurt, but Bertram was defending vigorously when the returnees were announced for S18

G.B.:
I dunno where else to post this.

Watching the penultimate episode of TAR17 tonight. When Brook & Claire go to the hotel to book flights, they talk to a receptionist who has her face blurred...except in one shot where it's not blurred and clearly visible.

Oops?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version