The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (83/180) > >>

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: Pi on August 27, 2016, 06:52:46 PM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 27, 2016, 06:50:35 AM ---Well I BELIEVE that the head-shaving is overused

--- End quote ---
Head-shaving: done 3 times
Australia: visited 4 times

So is Australia overused? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Certainly not. China has been visited 13 times, that is overused NOT AUSTRALIA! China was also visited LAST season, while Australia was last visited 10 seasons ago! The FF head-shaving is boring, when you have much other Fast Forwards, u can use again. Hope that answers your question

TARmap:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on August 27, 2016, 07:34:13 PM ---Well I BELIEVE that the Australia is overused :)

--- End quote ---

Still not as overused as LA  :funny:

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: TARmap on August 27, 2016, 08:27:32 PM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on August 27, 2016, 07:34:13 PM ---Well I BELIEVE that the Australia is overused :)

--- End quote ---

Still not as overused as LA  :funny:

--- End quote ---

Haha, that's true

Zack.:

Not relevant - a very good source informed me that Dan and Andrew were slated to be on UB but backed out at the last minute. Thoughts on how they would do/who they would replace?

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 28, 2016, 03:52:30 AM ---

Excuse me, I CAN ANSWER WHAT I WANT! I don't need YOU telling ME what to do!

--- End quote ---

Actually...as we have discussed...NO YOU CANNOT. Please read your PM's.

To all of you:

All off topic discussions are being deleted. Please everyone, remember the threads are to discuss the topic, and not each other. If you are concerned about a post, use the report to mod button, DO NOT RESPOND YOURSELF. Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version