Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (82/180) > >>

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: TAR456 on July 22, 2016, 01:51:12 AM ---
--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on July 22, 2016, 01:45:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: Leafsfan on July 21, 2016, 11:11:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: Zack. on July 21, 2016, 03:17:31 PM ---
--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on July 20, 2016, 08:47:08 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jimmer on July 19, 2016, 04:06:15 PM ---I recently rewatched and TARAus2 and I think that is one of the reasons why I think it is so good is because there is a lot of time spent on character development and the rivalry of everyone vs. Paul & Steve, and just the drama between all of the teams. And even if there was not drama within some teams, I feel like there was a lot of character development of the teams, like Lucy and Emilia, Sticky & Sam, Sue & Teresa, etc. There is not as much focus on the tasks, and while they are present, they are more about beating the other teams and being competitive and/or about enjoying the tasks and the race.

--- End quote ---
This and a trillion! TAR Australia 2 is the first international version of the race I watched and everything from that season is perfectly seamed together and all the teams were very memorable from the team-based editing, especially Lucy & Emilia, Sticky & Sam, and James & Sarah. I hope next season can follow this style. The U.S. version needs sprucing, cleaning and freshening to say the least. :tup:

--- End quote ---

If you're talking about TARAus 3 it doesn't :(

Alternatively, find TAR Canada 2 and watch the first 11 episodes :tup:

--- End quote ---

There is is a third Australian season...

--- End quote ---
He's saying TARAus 3 doesn't have the same feel as TARAus 2.

--- End quote ---

Actually he (first person) doesn't aware that TAR Aus 3 has already aired with different feel and style than TAR Aus 2.

--- End quote ---
Oh, whoops. I didn't think that phrase would cause a lot of confusion at first.

I meant I hoped TAR29 will follow the team emphasis on the race rather than centralizing on tasks.

BourkieBoy:
My favorite tasks would have to be the challenge at the end, when they have to remember where they went.
My least favourite is the head-shaving FF, because it just gets repeated over and over again :gaah:

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 12, 2016, 05:48:31 AM ---My favorite tasks would have to be the challenge at the end, when they have to remember where they went.
My least favourite is the head-shaving FF, because it just gets repeated over and over again :gaah:

--- End quote ---

3x + 1x (TARAUS) =/= over and over again

BourkieBoy:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on August 27, 2016, 06:34:57 AM ---
--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 12, 2016, 05:48:31 AM ---My favorite tasks would have to be the challenge at the end, when they have to remember where they went.

--- End quote ---

3x + 1x (TARAUS) =/= over and over again

--- End quote ---
Well I BELIEVE that the head-shaving is overused

Pi:

--- Quote from: BourkieBoy on August 27, 2016, 06:50:35 AM ---Well I BELIEVE that the head-shaving is overused

--- End quote ---
Head-shaving: done 3 times
Australia: visited 4 times

So is Australia overused? :lol:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version