The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (74/180) > >>

gamerfan09:
Rewatched TAR5 again with my family (their first time to watch 5 after only regularly watching from TAR19), and it's really such a journey <3

Every single team (except for Marshall & Lancer) delivers hard, the legs are all fun, and it's just such a well-done season.

I mean, we had a SINGLE LEG (the Dubai leg :lol:) have NOTHING but Transportation related drama in Tanzania for TWENTY WHOLE MINUTES WITHOUT ANY TASKS and it was still more exciting and gripping than anything in the past 16 seasons. :lol:

Wow. Just wow. TAR5 was already in my top 3 seasons ever and this rewatch nearly pushes it above 3 for me :lol:

Also:
One of my favorite confessional edits EVER:

Colin & Christie confessional: We can trust Chip & Kim, we love them ^_^
Kim confessional: I want Colin & Christie to SELF DESTRUCT!!!

:lol: <3

Brannockdevice:
If this is still discussing our favorite challenges, let's not forget the memory challenge from Season 12!  :luvya: :cheer: That still gives me goosebumps.

georgiapeach:
Added a new thread for THOUGHTFUL discussion of Where we are going, Suggestions for the Future. Tell CBS how you think we can improve TAR.

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,32182.0.html

Marionete:
I'm currently rewatching TAR25 and I've just finished the 9th episode, the Singapore leg.
It's honestly such a perfect episode and one of the best in the entire history of TAR.

Flight drama? Yes.
Great tasks? Yes.
Cultural relevance? Yes.
Additional ARI task? Yes.
Fast forward? Yes. With drama, too.
Placement shuffles? Yes.
Suspense? Yes.
U-Turn drama? Yes, in a positive way.
Team drama & strategy? Oh yes.

This has to be one of the saddest eliminations, too. Mostly because I'm a huge fan of the cyclists and BADLY want them to return (which I'm pretty sure they will), but also because of the editing. THE EDITING WAS AMAZING, I really don't remember such a well-edited episode in recent TAR. I'm not able to go into detail with editing, but it simply added a lot of suspense, showcased all the teams' mindsets and strategy + showed social interactions and was also HUMOROUS. The title quote is so amazing as well, "You're taking my tan off!" :lol: Oh how I wish Brooke & Robbie were still together, but wouldn't it be amazing if they returned as team exes? Though I have little hope.
There's honestly not one thing I missed in this episode. Apart from the outcome, which doesn't influence my opinion of a leg unless it's a NEL after a really hard leg, this is a perfect leg for me.

What was the opinion of RFF about this one? During TAR25, I didn't visit this forum at all, because we were binge watching the season with some friends and after the finale I didn't have any interest to read all of the threads. :P By the way, after this episode I'm fully convinced that it was worth rewatching this season, because I didn't love it as much on my first watch - due to not being as attentive when viewing in a group.

gamerfan09:
25 is great but tbh my favorite episode is the Morocco leg lol.

Singapore was great, but that was also partly because of the actual episode and not the tasks (which are all almost from TARA :lol:).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version