The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (61/180) > >>

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: claude_24hrs on June 24, 2015, 09:45:46 AM ---Taken from forums.previously.tv site where TAR 25 original route showing below (link):

--- Quote ---Aside: Doha and environs getting the axe for S25 sounds rather incongruent on several levels - when the Arabian peninsula hosted legs on near-consecutive seasons in the past, it did so from both directions, e.g. five eastbound teams in Oman during S9 versus seven westbound teams in Kuwait during S10, then eight/seven westbound teams in the United Arab Emirates during S15 versus six eastbound teams in Oman during S17. Given this supposed original itinerary of Denmark -> Italy -> Malta -> Qatar -> Bahrain (to overcome the intrinsic limits of a quasi-micronation as well as preserving the pan-archipelago route) -> Singapore and keeping the NEL sequence intact, it would amount to the same exact double-F6 round that Abu Dhabi and al-Ain already had just two seasons ago as opposed to the aforementioned precedents.
--- End quote ---

That was the reason why Qatar and Bahrain were both scrapped a couple of days before TAR 25 started filming, cited those countries were replaced and gave Morocco as their replacement leg within two legs into one country.

--- End quote ---

Previously TV's spoilers are sadly no longer reliable for the most part, please do not quote them here.

Wadsy591:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 22, 2015, 05:38:33 AM ---TAR22's route was amazing, Vietnam is honestly one of my favorite legs ever and the only legs I didn't enjoy were Scotland, Bora Bora 2, and the Finale.

--- End quote ---

From TAR22, the only legs I didn't like were the last two legs - Ireland and Washington, D.C. Boring in my opinion.

Leg 7 Botswana and Leg 10 Scotland were also average, the rest were awesome.

Keepcopz:

--- Quote from: Wadsy591 on July 21, 2015, 09:43:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 22, 2015, 05:38:33 AM ---TAR22's route was amazing, Vietnam is honestly one of my favorite legs ever and the only legs I didn't enjoy were Scotland, Bora Bora 2, and the Finale.

--- End quote ---

From TAR22, the only legs I didn't like were the last two legs - Ireland and Washington, D.C. Boring in my opinion.

Leg 7 Botswana and Leg 10 Scotland were also average, the rest were awesome.

--- End quote ---

Really? I think Botswana in Leg 6 is way more meh than Leg 7. :lol: At least Leg 7 had some navigation drama. Leg 6 had like, nothing interesting. :lol:

My fave leg from 22 is Leg 9, Berlin.

Wadsy591:
I would rank TAR22's legs best to worst as this:

Leg 9 (Germany)
Leg 1 (French Polynesia)
Leg 8 (Switzerland)
Leg 2 (French Polynesia)
Leg 5 (Vietnam)
Leg 3 (New Zealand)
Leg 4 (Indonesia)
Leg 6 (Botswana)
Leg 10 (Scotland)