The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (57/180) > >>

Air:
^replace tar12 with tar10 and that's perfect

also I liked tar17

gamerfan09:
I recently rewatched TAR11 and holy hell, I loved every single episode in it.

Even though leg design wasn't the best (I'm not a big fan of the premiere being Fly-HoO-Detour-On Foot Pit Stop or the Poland 1 RB being unaired), the teams and drama really sold it and Eric/Danielle aren't as horrible on rewatch :lol:

Definitely hope the third returnee season delivers! (The gas leak season doesn't count.)

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 08, 2015, 08:40:07 AM ---I recently rewatched TAR11 and holy hell, I loved every single episode in it.

Even though leg design wasn't the best (I'm not a big fan of the premiere being Fly-HoO-Detour-On Foot Pit Stop or the Poland 1 RB being unaired), the teams and drama really sold it and Eric/Danielle aren't as horrible on rewatch :lol:

Definitely hope the third returnee season delivers! (The gas leak season doesn't count.)

--- End quote ---

The RB was un-aired because the flight drama from before took up to much time and tbh I think it was linear anyway

TARloveit:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 08, 2015, 08:40:07 AM ---I recently rewatched TAR11 and holy hell, I loved every single episode in it.

--- End quote ---
TAR11 is definitely in my top 10 seasons just because of the teams. Eric & Danielle isn't as bad as Whiner/Kid and a few other bad winners, tbh they're just like a normal dating couple that we get nowadays.

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: TARloveit on June 08, 2015, 11:12:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---
TAR11 is definitely in my top 10 seasons just because of the teams. Eric & Danielle isn't as bad as Whiner/Kid and a few other bad winners, tbh they're just like a normal dating couple that we get nowadays.

--- End quote ---
TAR11 is one of the very few seasons where I at least enjoyed every team (even Kevin & Drew )-**) and would be okay-to-enthusiastic if any of the teams won. With the route, all the drama, and Charla & Mirna, I actually bought into the season's DVD.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version