The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (53/180) > >>

Gingerbeasts:
I just like a final leg where everyone has a chance of being a winner like 11, 12, 14, 21, 25... I hope 26 will be good because I love the season so far

G.B.:

--- Quote from: Gingerbeasts on April 20, 2015, 09:55:15 AM ---I just like a final leg where everyone has a chance of being a winner like 11, 12, 14, 21, 25... I hope 26 will be good because I love the season so far

--- End quote ---

I agree with all except Season 11. That one will always be the worst final leg ever to me.

Gingerbeasts:

--- Quote from: GB on April 20, 2015, 10:49:31 AM ---
--- Quote from: Gingerbeasts on April 20, 2015, 09:55:15 AM ---I just like a final leg where everyone has a chance of being a winner like 11, 12, 14, 21, 25... I hope 26 will be good because I love the season so far

--- End quote ---

I agree with all except Season 11. That one will always be the worst final leg ever to me.

--- End quote ---

11 is a great season, the final task are quite great but the worst thing about it is a winner actually (which I still cannot accept the fact that the worst team is winning) (:;)

RachelLeVega:

--- Quote from: Gingerbeasts on April 21, 2015, 04:00:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: GB on April 20, 2015, 10:49:31 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

11 is a great season, the final task are quite great but the worst thing about it is a winner actually (which I still cannot accept the fact that the worst team is winning) (:;)

--- End quote ---
Eric & Danielle's win is debatable as the worst winner moment, but the route is far from atrocious compared to the <dis>likes of TAR22 and TAR24. Honolulu + San Francisco is a Leg that I find unique with the cave search/rowing against Hawaiian waves Detour and the final task testing the teams' social knowledge of their race partner. Intense editing brought the finale together, and surely the unaired tasks (cliff dive and Grateful Dead house) would have bettered the route though I still enjoy how it aired on TV.

Bookworm:
How is the route of TAR22 bad?
It had New Zealand, Bali, Botswana, and the race's first visits to Northern Ireland and Bora Bora! Very exotic and varied imo (except Switzerland)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version