The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (52/180) > >>

georgiapeach:
I would LOVe that route!!  All my dream-come-true places!

:bigwelcome to RFF, Wadsy591!

Wadsy591:
Yeah believe me it took me a long time to come up with this list...

As for leg 9, I couldn't decide between either Corfu, Greece or the country of Montenegro. Either, or, really... lol. Less legs in Asia and South America, more legs in the South Pacific and Europe.

NMC:
This might be worthy of a thread of it's own, but thought I'd just post it here. 

Now that we're getting closer to the Final Leg (S26), there seems to be a lot of discussion about what people don't want to see, and the likelihood of it being brought down due to the leg design, so it got me thinking, which Final Legs from past seasons people actually think are great. 
Personally, I feel that the layout for most final Legs can be quite linear, and once a team gets in front, they kinda stay there till they reach the Finish. E.g S19, S23.  -  Or the legs just bad in general. E.g S22, S20.

The only Seasons I can think of the top of my head that had great Final Legs were S25 and S21.

So basically, I'm just curious to see which Seasons you consider to be the Cream of the Crop when it comes to executing the Final Leg?  ???

stekay:
season 12 had one of the best final tasks

cbacbacba1:

--- Quote from: nmccarroll91 on April 19, 2015, 10:55:17 AM ---This might be worthy of a thread of it's own, but thought I'd just post it here. 

Now that we're getting closer to the Final Leg (S26), there seems to be a lot of discussion about what people don't want to see, and the likelihood of it being brought down due to the leg design, so it got me thinking, which Final Legs from past seasons people actually think are great. 
Personally, I feel that the layout for most final Legs can be quite linear, and once a team gets in front, they kinda stay there till they reach the Finish. E.g S19, S23.  -  Or the legs just bad in general. E.g S22, S20.

The only Seasons I can think of the top of my head that had great Final Legs were S25 and S21.

So basically, I'm just curious to see which Seasons you consider to be the Cream of the Crop when it comes to executing the Final Leg?  ???

--- End quote ---
I like the final leg of 12 13 14 21 25

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version