The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (48/180) > >>

Gingerbeasts:
A lot of people don't agree with me but for me personally, TAR14 is one of the best season tbh. Yeah, the route is underwhelmed but the cast are amazing and the task are top notch (Cheese rolling, Thai's karaoke madness, Chinese food order).

It's a good season

BritishTARFan:

--- Quote from: nosyrabbit on October 01, 2013, 10:21:53 AM ---
--- Quote from: aryanisetiawan on July 18, 2013, 09:30:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 08, 2013, 09:30:57 PM ---Tanzania and Poland flightwise is such a trainwreck <3

--- End quote ---
Dustin and Kandice started leg 8 while Eric and Daniel and Guidos hadn't even finished leg 7.
looks like we never had anything like that except for season 21's Turkey-Russia flight. i love airport Dramas, but recent seasons do not show that much.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't be more agree. I hope season 23 will give us airport dramas like back then in Tanzania. So depressing yet surprising knowing at the end one of the victim won the season.

--- End quote ---

I bet u were happy with the Portugal leg in S23 then lol

stekay:
I only liked carojen in the final 7 all the boots previous to that were tragic.

Air:

--- Quote from: SteKay on January 19, 2015, 05:15:08 AM ---I only liked carojen in the final 7 all the boots previous to that were tragic.

--- End quote ---

brenchel

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Air on January 19, 2015, 06:00:21 AM ---
--- Quote from: SteKay on January 19, 2015, 05:15:08 AM ---I only liked carojen in the final 7 all the boots previous to that were tragic.

--- End quote ---

brenchel

--- End quote ---
JJ

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version