The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (40/180) > >>

albegrato:

--- Quote from: QueenofRussia on April 10, 2014, 08:11:57 PM ---If they win they'll be as worst as Josh & Brent as winners

--- End quote ---

Why are Josh & Brent bad winners? If you ask me, it was great that they won. :)

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Karpov617 on April 11, 2014, 09:22:37 PM ---
--- Quote from: QueenofRussia on April 10, 2014, 08:11:57 PM ---If they win they'll be as worst as Josh & Brent as winners

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

They aren't horrible i.e bad winners in the sense that they were horrible people, but it's their lack of competitive drive that ruined them for me. During their whole nightmare airplane debacle, they didn't run through those legs, they just limped through those legs. They wanted to be with Abbie/Ryan even on a Double U-Turn leg and it's just something I hated while there were teams like Natalie/Nadiya who were just so happy to be there, Josh & Brent were just THERE. That's it. I really want CaroJen to win though!

Air:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Because I found them rather annoying and grating, and even though they did feel the need to be there and win fairly, I feel that the Dream Team (especially NaNa) were more deserving winners.

Puppet:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I felt that they didn't really want to win when they offered Abbie & Ryan to U-Turn them in Amsterdam (correct me if I am wrong). It's like Chips, NaNa and Trexi really wanted to win, and they won accidentally because the others couldn't do the language roadblock. But I was overall neutral to them, but didn't felt that they should win.

P.S. I would love to see Country win this season <3

Bookworm:

--- Quote from: Airlines on April 12, 2014, 08:40:21 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Because I found them rather annoying and grating, and even though they did feel the need to be there and win fairly, I feel that the Dream Team (especially NaNa) were more deserving winners.

--- End quote ---

I liked Josh and Brent, but I liked the TWINNIES! more.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version