The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (36/180) > >>

TARP_Lover:

--- Quote from: Marionete on December 28, 2013, 06:38:59 AM ---Could somebody explain, what happened with Hanoi in TAR22? I mean, why are you referring to it as controversal?

--- End quote ---

Try searching it on google. Some weirdos thought it would be fun to rip on TAR because it had a communist song as the RB, the B-52 memorial, etc.

purefluff:
It was considered highly offensive (anti-American by some) to have the racers visit a Vietnamese war memorial which contained a crashed American aircraft.  American soldiers presumably died in the plane.

http://tv.yahoo.com/news/cbs-apologizes-for--insensitive--vietnam-segment-on--amazing-race--121704709.html

Marionete:
WHAT that seems stupid to me

SamualDude:
Reviving this old topic because although it is known that the body-building task in TAR 19 was part of a detour, In the NZ TV Guide for this leg (which is only airing for the first time this coming Saturday) it also states that they face body building as part of a Detour. I guess the average NZ Amazing Race viewer who reads it will be confused when the episode airs and there is "no detour"

toanglobal:
In TAR 21 leg 9 if the chipps accidentally dropped their detour clue and forced to return back to retrieve their ones, would U-Turn board affect them?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version