The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

Previous TAR Seasons Discussions

<< < (34/180) > >>

aryanisetiawan:

--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 08, 2013, 09:30:57 PM ---Tanzania and Poland flightwise is such a trainwreck <3

--- End quote ---
Dustin and Kandice started leg 8 while Eric and Daniel and Guidos hadn't even finished leg 7.
looks like we never had anything like that except for season 21's Turkey-Russia flight. i love airport Dramas, but recent seasons do not show that much.

nosyrabbit:

--- Quote from: aryanisetiawan on July 18, 2013, 09:30:44 AM ---
--- Quote from: αirlinesguy on June 08, 2013, 09:30:57 PM ---Tanzania and Poland flightwise is such a trainwreck <3

--- End quote ---
Dustin and Kandice started leg 8 while Eric and Daniel and Guidos hadn't even finished leg 7.
looks like we never had anything like that except for season 21's Turkey-Russia flight. i love airport Dramas, but recent seasons do not show that much.

--- End quote ---

Couldn't be more agree. I hope season 23 will give us airport dramas like back then in Tanzania. So depressing yet surprising knowing at the end one of the victim won the season.

stekay:
ChaChaCha & Charla/Mirna are to of the BEST teams ever to play IMO

Also I found out the longest anyone has ran a race without winning a leg is Kent & Vyxsin with 18 legs without a win  :funny:
These are my top 3 teams EVERRRRRR

ranger1010:
Just out of curiosity, has TAR ever had a season with teams consisting of a returning racer and a different partner?  For the life of me, I can't remember. 

Marionete:

--- Quote from: ranger1010 on December 03, 2013, 10:48:27 PM ---Just out of curiosity, has TAR ever had a season with teams consisting of a returning racer and a different partner?  For the life of me, I can't remember.

--- End quote ---
Like, there have only been 2 seasons with returning players... :lol:
In TAR11 Eric & Danielle were cast, remember? They both had different partners in their original season.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version