The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Australia

Amazing Race Australia - Speculation

<< < (54/54)

redskevin88:
Can I ask a question

How do we know Singapore-Perth are two seperate legs, and not say one finale leg.

The final leg could be

Fly to Singapore from Colombo
Tightrope task
Any other possible task from TARA4 finale
Fly to Perth
Task there
Finish Line.

tarflyonthewall:
Yes, that's what we're trying to figure out. It depends on whether the TBC counts as one leg or two. If it's one leg, Sri Lanka is a NEL and Singapore and Perth are Leg 11 and Leg 12 repsectively. If it's two, Sri Lanka is an elimination and Singapore and Perth are both part of Leg 12. Grant said at the start there were 12 legs in the race, and it's the first time the number has been mentioned in a season with a TBC, so we're not sure how they're counting it.

kiki:
I'm confused. How can Sri Lanka be a NEL? Sam and Rene are marked for elimination, what would be the point for that if the Leg is a NEL?
IMO in Sri Lanka the last team is eliminated and the F3 go on to Singapore for a task or two before continuing to the Perth.

BayBay:
I still maintain that the so called 'double-length' leg was in fact TWO legs with a penalty-less NEL in the middle. So scenario one is:

Leg 1: Lombok NEL
Leg 2: Ho Chi Minh and Hue
Leg 3: Hong Kong and Macau
Leg 4: Cape Town
Leg 5: Cape Town
Leg 6: Amsterdam, Prague and Kutna Hora (via Berlin) NEL - From the OFFICIAL App
Leg 7: Prague and Plzen
Leg 8: Poland
Leg 9: Israel
Leg 10: Israel NEL
Leg 11: Sri Lanka
Leg 12: Singapore and Perth

This satisfies 12 countries, 3 NELS and 12 legs stated by Richard in his Elimination Station video.

OR Scenario two:

Is Leg 7/8 was ONE leg and Leg 11 is Singapore followed by Leg 12 in Perth both airing on 1st August and the next leg also being a NEL

Jobby:
Next leg has to be elimination. Leg 12 is Singapore and Perth combined into a finale episode.. 90 minutes long. :lol: :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version