Author Topic: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/16/10  (Read 90359 times)

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
Re: BB12 Live Feed Updates Friday 7/16/10
« Reply #150 on: July 16, 2010, 03:44:45 AM »
love birds in the hoh making out
brit and monet looking for beeping sound where its coming from and the brb screen comes up

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #151 on: July 16, 2010, 03:48:46 AM »
they are still looking for where the beeping is comming from they think lane hid something of theirs also

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #152 on: July 16, 2010, 03:52:07 AM »
brit lane and monet just heard it again and now searching even harder

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #153 on: July 16, 2010, 03:54:38 AM »
they already found one aperntly when the brb screen was up now they are looking for another one (monet and Brit)

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #154 on: July 16, 2010, 03:56:32 AM »
enzo and brit and monet are messing with the one they found and now saying they shouldnt tell anyone they head another one again

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #155 on: July 16, 2010, 03:59:16 AM »
found the second one now kathy monet and enzo and brit want to try and see if it was andrew and feel him out tomarrow

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #156 on: July 16, 2010, 04:00:47 AM »
now they are looking for other ones around the house already found two

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #157 on: July 16, 2010, 04:02:35 AM »
Hunting down the noises

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #158 on: July 16, 2010, 04:06:30 AM »
now lane monet brit and enzo speculating its andrew

sorry BB fans i am out for the night cant type anyore
 :gnite: :gnite:   brb screen anyways

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2010, 05:02:24 AM »
Good Morning Everyone!  :waves:

Hay and Kristen are sharing the double bed

They are whispering about the nosies in the room, they think Andrew is laying there awake, they wonder what the camera men can really see, etc...  

Onto Kristen complaining about how gross the bathroom is with that many people using it...Hayden is happy that at least everyone is healthy in the house
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:58:42 AM by Queenycastle »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2010, 05:10:32 AM »
A budding showmance for sure.  This little chatty cutsie session is proof-they are not siblings!

Kristen: the only thing about you sleeping in here is that I won't get any sleep

Hay: we are agonna get called out tomorrow

blahblah and giggles

BB I want another camera angle on this! (:;)

This is pretty innocent and cute, I don't think other that laying close there is any touching.

Kristen: do want me to go lay in my bed

Hay: no, do you want me to?

Kristen: no, even in the morning here its pitch black when the music is playing

I get :foth: maybe telling them to go to sleep/or because she was talking about how dark it is in the morning :duno:

Back-they are rolling on their other sides

then Hay turns back toward her: can we talk like this with no mics on or will they buzz us

Krist: I don't know

:foth:

guess BB answered that!  :lol3:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2010, 05:16:41 AM »
hayden can't stop himself from chatting and Kristen can't help herself from answering

They are having a convo about how Kathy deserves to win, but they don't see it happening, but she like their mom's in RL

Hay: I told Brenchel I would put them up before Kathy- he is a scientist and so is she, they don't really need the money....It's wierd to me how much we have in common, My mom struggled raising me, I love my dad though.  My grandparents helped out alot.  (He makes it sound like they have similar stories)

Kristen: its always nice to have extra people in your family.....I think they put us here *whisper* but I think about BB knowing they would like each other

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2010, 05:17:49 AM »
:foth:

but back briefly Hayden saying they will talk more about it tomorrow so they don't get buzzed again.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2010, 05:28:33 AM »
back and they are still talking about loosing site of why they are there

Hay busting on Brendon about being a physisist (sp?) and has no common sense at all getting into a showmance, know alliance 

Kris: I feel like because of the way that I am, normal i put a target on my back, I come off as a strong person

Hay: well for starters your reserved, but you are starting to open up to people

K: Yeah, thats just way that I am....I think there is alot of good people in the world but I don't like everyone, and I don't have to like everyone, what makes the game hard is trying to like everyone in the house....

Hay: ?

Kris teasing him about almost putting her up

Hay: I wouldn't I wanted to get to know you, your weird-that sounds mean, but its a good thing, your different, its a good thing, maybe we do have ?.....what did you think about me

K:my first impression was kind of right, honestly in a good way...she likes guys who are comfortable with themselves and don't have to be the center of attention, she could tell he was like that too right away...

Hay saying she is right, he doesn't need attention *whispers*

Kris: I think you are a very perceptive person, even if you don't know it, you can see through people wether its friends or family-signifigant people in my life, i like to know they are like that oo (like her)  I think you are somewhat reserved too, I think everyone likes you too.  You seem very level headed, and most of the time those kind of people don't have very many enemies...am I right

Hay: yeah

Kris: those are things I could see about you and you give off that west coast vibe, thats a good thing.  blahblah

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2010, 05:36:00 AM »
differences about people from the east coast vs. west coast

He had a experience in Erie, PA and someone asked him if he was gay  :lol3:  :groan:

Kris: explains that Erie is like Ohio and that the east coast is actually totally different

Hay telling whole story about a lady telling him he was pretty and thought he was gay- it was wierd, no he thinks it was hilarious

Kris: assures him he is not gay looking, he is very manly, which is not a good thing  :-[

Hay: this convo has me thinking aobut Ragan and he likes him alot-she agrees and would be friends outside the house, but not sure if they can trust him, not sure where he stands on anything.

Kris: thought he and Annie were closer, Ragan had no problem voting her out...and they had spent alot of time together and she thought they were close

Hay: thinks there is a chance Ragan could be one of the LLF

K: He is so annitmated, which makes me think he could be an actor, and he is convincing...as much I like him I could never trust him, there is only soi much I could tell him.  But the one thing I respect about him, if he has something on his mind he keeps it to himself, he doesn't talk about other HGs- I like that

H: He is playing the game

K: yeah, he is warm and friendly but he is playing the game the minuet he stepped in the house...he is good at that

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2010, 05:38:24 AM »
Krist puzzling over the HGs that complain about other in the house, are they trying to get more TV time.  I am not here to be the most famous BB person.  She is getting in to depth about how some are there for TV time, and she is there to play the game.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »
Hay holding mic in front of him and talking about making to jury house...right now that is his focus...You get to spend the rest of the summer in a bad-ass house

Kris: I would rather

Hay: yeah definatly

now talk about making it to F2

Hay: If we do that we would have to keep it quiet even if we have to stay up talking in the middle of the night

both debating what others think of their relationship already, they think others can see how they look at each other and how they talk to each other.  Half flirting half coaching each other on how to act even though all they want to do is talk and hang out together...

Hay asks her what if Julie asks

Kris basically saying that it (their relationship) is not that out there and they don't want it out there that way.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2010, 05:44:35 AM »
It is so much harder for them being guy and girl, would be so much easier if they were of the same sex blahblah

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2010, 05:48:24 AM »
 :lol3:

Kristen saying how at some times they will have to be even more distant, it sucks but they have to.

Hay wishes they could stay in this living situation it would be great

Kris: the only bad thing is we are out of the loop in the other rooms, right now people are playing the game like them right now (nope they are sleeping)  :groan:...other than Annie and Brendon in this bed, nothing ever happened in this room.

Both hope Monet and Brit go up- things will be great unless one of them get POV.  They don't know who will go up as a pawn. 

Kris: doesn't see Rachel putting up Kathy as a pawn, she likes Kathy too.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2010, 05:49:33 AM »
Kris: if they are going to put you up, they will do it tomorrow I will be right next to you and both say that would be the worst.

Both hope its Brit and Monet

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2010, 05:51:11 AM »
covno about the sab and what the sab would get debating who it could be, Hay know its not Enzo

Both think it was Annie and or she was one of the LLF

Hay says there was no one person that pulled hard for her

Kris says you couldn't when there are 13 people in the house and most don't like her.  The freind thing, the two people are gonna split up and transfer information, but at the same time it could happen to anybody-people just meeting could play that same game.  :yess:  Smart Girl

Both saying they would rather not go to sleep but probably should

K: should I sleep in my own bed

debate

H: Probably...In the morning when Andrew leaves someone else could see.

Trying to figure out who might be up before the music, she said no one else ever goes in there ever

Final decsion- she is sleeping with him.

They say GN to each other.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 05:56:02 AM by Queenycastle »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2010, 05:59:32 AM »
All 4 feeds

:zzz

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2010, 06:11:46 AM »
Hay and Kris totally readjust and I think they are actually still awake.  He had asked her about people walking above them-she tells him thats normal.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2010, 06:18:54 AM »
A proper cuddle finally-they kept shifting until it happened!  Cute  :hearts:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2010, 06:19:33 AM »
The cuddle gets tighter!