Archive > Big Brother 12

Weekly HOH Blog & Pictures

(1/13) > >>

RealityFreakWill:
HOH Blog #1: Hayden

What's up America,

Life in the Big Brother house is CRAZY!! We have been here less than two weeks and the twists and turns just keep coming. By now, you all know of the Saboteur, and the life long friends who Im sure are trying to turn the house upside down. As far as the Saboteur goes, in the beginning the entire house was convinced it was Andrew. Now, opinions are starting to change. A few of us, including myself are thinking that Andrew is way too obvious of a choice. At this point we all know to expect the unexpected, and because all signs point to Andrew that might be an indication that he is not the Saboteur. My instincts have told me it might be Annie, and thats part of the reason why she is on the block, but its impossible to be certain. Hopefully in the coming week we'll get some concrete evidence and be able to pin down the Saboteur.

The life long friend situation has created an uneasy feeling in the house!!! Just as I started to feel comfortable around the Brigade (my alliance) this twist was thrown at us. I feel like a life long friendship is bond that not even Big Brother can break. In this house trusting somebody could be the key to $500,000, and the life long friends have a huge advantage. I cant trust anybody. I feel like its me against the house, and i don't think Im the only one who feels this way.

I will say, we have some real characters in the house. Each house guest has something unique about them, and thats why we are all here. Enzo might be the funniest dude on the planet, and its impossible to understand what is going on inside his head! Even though he is part of the Brigade, that alone makes him dangerous.

Of all the people in the house i get the worst vibes from Brittany. When she looks at me with her big cold eyes, I feel like the wheels in her head are spinning, and she will do ANYTHING for the money. We haven't reached the first eviction ceremony so I am still trying the best i can to get to know some of the other houseguest.

Kristin and I have formed a sub alliance, and Im starting to trust her. She seems like an unbelievable girl, but she is so mysterious. Trusting her could be a bad thing, but maybe its the smartest thing I've done in the house so far. Overall this experience has been incredible, and I feel blessed just to be a part of BB!!! I want to say hi to all my family back home, i miss you, and i love you. Thanks Mom for sending some goodies. Until next time.

Hayden

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/big_brother/community/hoh_blog/

RealityFreakWill:
Week 1 HOH photos:

TexasLady:
Thanks Will! Love that last photo!  :lol3: 

Interesting blog from Hayden. Is he diverting us with his comments on Kristen? ???  I do agree, she is mysterious.

RealityFreakWill:
more...

RealityFreakWill:
more...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version