Author Topic: Who are the lifelong friends?  (Read 52202 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Who are the lifelong friends?
« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2010, 04:43:04 PM »
Do you want to post the list? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2010, 04:47:16 PM »
Do you want to post the list? ???

I keep updating the first post I did but here is the list to date:

Andrew and Annie
Andrew and Kathy
Andrew and Matt
Annie and Matt
Annie and Monet
Brendon and Rachel
Britney and Enzo
Britney and Lane
Britney and Monet
Hayden and Kristen
Hayden and Lane

Just updated the list again to add Britney and Enzo to it... and Annie and Matt...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:26:49 PM by Ltaylor85 »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2010, 04:53:22 PM »
Hayden and Kristen??

They are my top pick! :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2010, 05:02:32 PM »
Hayden and Kristen??

They are my top pick! :groan:

Mine too!!! But according to my criteria for making this list... it is not them.  I clearly heard them guessing who the LLF would be alone in the cabana room (with the door closed).

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2010, 05:06:03 PM »
not to throw a wrench into things but the LLF could be playing it up for the cameras/viewers as well as the HG's to fool us till it's revealed..

remember most of these people have some sort of acting desires ;)
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2010, 05:12:14 PM »
not to throw a wrench into things but the LLF could be playing it up for the cameras/viewers as well as the HG's to fool us till it's revealed..

remember most of these people have some sort of acting desires ;)

Its true... the way I see it though this is the truest criteria for trying to figure it out by watching the feeds.

Unless they come straight out and talk about being LLF even their comments that they make that make it seem like they've known each other for a while you can't trust because of how their relationships are on overdrive in the house.  Living for 1 week together in the house is almost equivalent to 1 year outside the house.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2010, 05:24:32 PM »
Listening to a covo between Enzo and Britney last night/this morning.  I am adding them to my list... that means 10 down, 68 possible combinations left.

Edit:  Annie and Matt are now on the list too due to this morning's convo... 11 down, 67 to go...
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:26:27 PM by Ltaylor85 »

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 07:53:36 PM »
Not sure how much we should read into what we see on the shows.  On tonight's show they show Britany, Kristen, Andrew, and Hayden all in the DR speculating who the LLFs are.  In reality if they were them they wouldn't say that... but would BB ask them to speculate like that even though they were part of the LLFs?  I just don't see CBS showing us that if they are part of the LLF... what do you guys think?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 08:00:11 PM »
Hmmm...Andrew and Rachel? ???

I think CBS will  mislead us any way they can. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 08:02:56 PM »
Try the Big Brother Live Feeds FREE

Start your free trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds Today. Try them free for 3 days.

See if you can find out the livelong friends!!!

Click the banner below to be taken to the sign-up page!

Offline mamakat

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #35 on: July 14, 2010, 08:33:12 PM »
How about Brittany and Kathy, maybe mother and daughter? ??? Not sure how old they are. They are both from AK, and if you happened to notice during the POV, they were dressed almost identical.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 09:24:47 PM by TexasLady »

Offline mamakat

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Big Brother Saboteur: Discuss it here!
« Reply #36 on: July 14, 2010, 08:34:52 PM »
AND, they are both from Ak.....

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #37 on: July 14, 2010, 08:42:28 PM »
there's also talk about Hayden and Kristen -
Kristen's from Pennsylvania - Hayden's profile has him going to college in AZ - but yesterday when they were talking sports, football Hayden said he was the first one not to go to the PA university! 

I say there is something with those 2, what I dont know yet!

Hayden's baseball bio for ASU says he's originally from AZ, if you're implying he came to ASU from PA.

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #38 on: July 14, 2010, 09:01:25 PM »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #39 on: July 14, 2010, 10:07:39 PM »

Didn't the "lifelong friend" link just come into play tonight?

On the show, yes. But in the feeds for a few days.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #40 on: July 14, 2010, 10:11:18 PM »
2 people i have never ever seen talking game with  each other are brendon and kristen..

whadaya think?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #41 on: July 14, 2010, 10:28:14 PM »
Interesting...check comment #3.

Next comment says "prove it".
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #42 on: July 14, 2010, 10:32:01 PM »
On the superpass feed clips, there is one of Kathy saying the sabateur could be a girl...a pretty well liked girl that no one would suspect. ???
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline mrsyulp

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #43 on: July 15, 2010, 12:02:28 AM »
I just posted a request for help in the flashplayer thread from someone with Flashplayer rewind capability. I don't have the feeds, but I was watching BBAD last night and about an hour and 38 minutes into the show, Monet and Annie are in the backyard discussing hair. (I was able to rewind it on my DVR), Monet says "I always wear my hair curly" and then says "Oh, wait. I think I wore it straight on my vacation to Washington" to which Annie replies "I've never seen  you with it straight" and then she stops talking right away! It totally sounded like she had seen Monet prior to BB. Can anyone set me straight?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #44 on: July 15, 2010, 12:10:02 AM »
We'll look for you tomorrow okay?  Good catch!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #45 on: July 15, 2010, 12:10:39 AM »
I just posted a request for help in the flashplayer thread from someone with Flashplayer rewind capability. I don't have the feeds, but I was watching BBAD last night and about an hour and 38 minutes into the show, Monet and Annie are in the backyard discussing hair. (I was able to rewind it on my DVR), Monet says "I always wear my hair curly" and then says "Oh, wait. I think I wore it straight on my vacation to Washington" to which Annie replies "I've never seen  you with it straight" and then she stops talking right away! It totally sounded like she had seen Monet prior to BB. Can anyone set me straight?

Interesting

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #46 on: July 15, 2010, 12:11:47 AM »

I'm not saying that it's 100% positively them, just thought it was interesting when as far as I knew (because I don't have the feeds) the "lifelong friends" thing just started tonight. Didn't know it had been in the feeds for a few days, sorry...

Nuala

« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2010, 02:18:18 AM »
I just posted a request for help in the flashplayer thread from someone with Flashplayer rewind capability. I don't have the feeds, but I was watching BBAD last night and about an hour and 38 minutes into the show, Monet and Annie are in the backyard discussing hair. (I was able to rewind it on my DVR), Monet says "I always wear my hair curly" and then says "Oh, wait. I think I wore it straight on my vacation to Washington" to which Annie replies "I've never seen  you with it straight" and then she stops talking right away! It totally sounded like she had seen Monet prior to BB. Can anyone set me straight?

I know what you are talking about and Annie did say I remember you wearing your hair straight or I remember seeing you with straight hair.  I think it was when they were auditioning and applying for the show.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2010, 09:16:48 AM »

I'm not saying that it's 100% positively them, just thought it was interesting when as far as I knew (because I don't have the feeds) the "lifelong friends" thing just started tonight. Didn't know it had been in the feeds for a few days, sorry...

I feel like mother/daughter is so easy to prove an Arkansas newspaper would have caught something like that.  I still think it might be these two but I don't think there is any relation.  Surely by now a non-CBS affiliated outlet would have figured out if 2 people were related...

Offline kittygoesmeow

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #49 on: July 15, 2010, 11:25:49 AM »

I feel like mother/daughter is so easy to prove an Arkansas newspaper would have caught something like that.  I still think it might be these two but I don't think there is any relation.  Surely by now a non-CBS affiliated outlet would have figured out if 2 people were related...

True, but I would think even if they weren't related, outsiders watching people they know on the show would have been like "huh, that other person looks kinda familiar!" I gotta say, CBS definitely does a good job at that kind of thing.