Author Topic: Who are the lifelong friends?  (Read 52201 times)

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Who are the lifelong friends?
« on: July 12, 2010, 03:46:11 PM »
Okay, lets try to figure this out together...

Here is what I want to try.  Whenever you see 2 people in a room alone whispering and talking about who the lifelong friends might be you can pretty much assume it isn't the two of them. 

Write it down here and lets try to deduce who it is by figuring out who it isn't!

Feel free to speculate in this thread but if you see 2 people talking and you are sure they are alone in the room make sure you note it (I want to avoid mixing speculation from evidence).

I will compile the list of who it isn't (based on who we see talking) here:

Andrew and Annie
Andrew and Kathy
Andrew and Matt
Annie and Matt
Annie and Monet
Brendon and Rachel
Britney and Enzo
Britney and Lane
Britney and Monet
Hayden and Kristen
Hayden and Lane
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 06:27:13 PM by Ltaylor85 »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Who are the lifelong friends?
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 06:39:05 PM »
i say it's britney and kristen cuz they both quickly said i was sitting here and you were there to each other  when the :sab put a padlock on the SR

it was very very quick! like  they knew to cover each other's ass!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 07:20:10 PM »
Hmmm...you might be able to assume it isn't the two of them together. BUT you can't rule out either of them separately.

If that makes sense. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 08:28:37 PM »
 wait are you the :sab ?? you just confused me! :lol3:

Hmmm...you might be able to assume it isn't the two of them together. BUT you can't rule out either of them separately.

If that makes sense. :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 09:56:48 PM »
Heee...if A and B are chatting together asking each other who the friends are, they are not the LLF's. But either A or B could still be the life long friend with anyone else.

See now??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 12:37:34 AM »
Heee...if A and B are chatting together asking each other who the friends are, they are not the LLF's. But either A or B could still be the life long friend with anyone else.

See now??

Yes!  Absolutely.  I'm seeing if we can start compiling a list of all A and B conversations and begin narrowing down our options.  :tup:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #6 on: July 13, 2010, 12:43:11 AM »
Can I just ask. Is it definitely lifelong friends. Kathy and Britney had their names crossed off together. Both of them are from Arkansas and Kathy said she had a 22 year old son...Britney's 22...Could there be any connection. Britney Hayes, Kathy Hillis? Am I reading into things, haha!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2010, 01:36:40 AM »
I'm pretty sure in the first episode when they introduce Britany they show her walking down the street with someone who looks like her mom but it is not Kathy.

For a while hayden and Kristen were chatting like they were LLF but then the convo def. turned to them trying to figure out who it was and they were def. alone in the room... I'm adding them to my list.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2010, 04:56:13 PM »
I thought after watching BBAD that it may be hayden and kristen as well.. but hayden  kept saying he can't read her.. prior to that they were saying do you think kahty knows about US

so today LLF are hayden and kristen   for me! :lol3:

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2010, 05:07:24 PM »
I thought after watching BBAD that it may be hayden and kristen as well.. but hayden  kept saying he can't read her.. prior to that they were saying do you think kahty knows about US

so today LLF are hayden and kristen   for me! :lol3:

I agree, some of the things they were saying was really suspicious last night but then at one point they were whispering about who they think the LLF might be.  I was so disappointed.  I was sure I figured it out.   

I even watched the feed twice to make sure there was noone else in the room.  It was definitely just the 2 of them.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #10 on: July 13, 2010, 05:24:47 PM »
Can I just ask. Is it definitely lifelong friends. Kathy and Britney had their names crossed off together. Both of them are from Arkansas and Kathy said she had a 22 year old son...Britney's 22...Could there be any connection. Britney Hayes, Kathy Hillis? Am I reading into things, haha!

I think it could be them...If you look at them they favor each other..it could be aunt and niece, or sisters, it does not have to be mother and daughter.....

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #11 on: July 13, 2010, 06:31:55 PM »
Georgia Peach is correct.

If you see A and B trying to figure out the lifelong friends then you can deduce that it is not A AND B.

You cannot deduce that NEITHER A NOR B are part of the 2 life long friends.

A could be one of the two lifelong friends the other being C in another room who is not part of the conversation. But A could be speculating with B to make B think A is not a life long friend of C or anyone else.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #12 on: July 13, 2010, 10:07:11 PM »
Georgia Peach is correct.

If you see A and B trying to figure out the lifelong friends then you can deduce that it is not A AND B.

You cannot deduce that NEITHER A NOR B are part of the 2 life long friends.

A could be one of the two lifelong friends the other being C in another room who is not part of the conversation. But A could be speculating with B to make B think A is not a life long friend of C or anyone else.

What is really scary is that I understood that perfectly!! :funny:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline angelmum3

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2010, 08:17:31 AM »
there's also talk about Hayden and Kristen -
Kristen's from Pennsylvania - Hayden's profile has him going to college in AZ - but yesterday when they were talking sports, football Hayden said he was the first one not to go to the PA university! 

I say there is something with those 2, what I dont know yet!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2010, 08:57:22 AM »
:welcome2: to RFF  angelmom3!!

I think it could be them as well. They look an awfully lot alike, I think.  Hayden recruited, Kristen the mysterious fan....
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 09:51:58 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2010, 09:21:28 AM »
Who are the lifelong friends? I thought it's Big Brother and the Saboteur :sab :lol3:

No, really. I support Kiwi's idea. Perhaps a mother/son tandem. But, based on the pictures, no one fits in. Or maybe siblings? I don't know.

Enjoy BB12 America! I love it even I can't see it!  :hearts: :wohoo:
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2010, 12:13:34 PM »
I have been listening closely to every 1 on 1 convo for the last 2 days and we are now up to 8 pairs that I know are NOT the LLF.  Although I would bet Annie is not LLF with anyone just based on how she has said to just about every person in the house in a 1 on 1 convo "I have no one here".  But still... I am not adding them to the list until they begin speculating about the LLF.

Anyway, my guess is they will let viewers know tonight who they are so this speculation may come to an end in just a few hours.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2010, 12:55:11 PM by Ltaylor85 »

Offline dlooovesj

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2010, 12:17:51 PM »
hey everyone! :)

i've never posted on here, but i've been a follower of this website for a few seasons now! i feel a little guilty i haven't posted, because you all are so amazing and keep us updated on everything big brother! gotta love ya'll! :)

anyway .. i haven't been watching the feeds a whole lot yet. i've been busy, and i have a hard time following all the people this early on, so i tend to get in to the feeds as time goes on and less people are in the house. so, i feel out of the loop. what's this lifelong friends thing about? is it confirmed that there are friends in the house, or is it speculation amongst the house guests? i definitely wouldn't be surprised, there's always so many twists in this crazy house, but i was just curious to know how we know about this twist!

thanks everyone! :) i definitely can't wait to be more apart of this site! sorry it's taken so long!
 :waves: :waves: :waves:

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2010, 12:33:46 PM »
Great to have you here dlooovesj  :hearts:

A few days ago on the live feeds it went to a WBRB screen for several minutes.

When the feeds game back all the HGs were in the living room looking stunned.  They started talking and from what we can gather during the WBRB screen they got another message from the sab saying that 2 people in the house were life long friends.

Ever since then there has been a lot of speculation in the house.  Some people don't even believe its true.  Since we as viewers couldn't see the sab's message we only know what the HGs are saying.  I think we will learn more on tonight's episode.

Offline dlooovesj

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2010, 12:42:19 PM »
Great to have you here dlooovesj  :hearts:

A few days ago on the live feeds it went to a WBRB screen for several minutes.

When the feeds game back all the HGs were in the living room looking stunned.  They started talking and from what we can gather during the WBRB screen they got another message from the sab saying that 2 people in the house were life long friends.

Ever since then there has been a lot of speculation in the house.  Some people don't even believe its true.  Since we as viewers couldn't see the sab's message we only know what the HGs are saying.  I think we will learn more on tonight's episode.

thank you very much Ltaylor85 :]
appreciate the response! very interesting! can't wait to watch tonight and see what we find out!
thanks again!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2010, 01:13:00 PM »
:bigwelcome dlooovesj ! Glad to have you here to join in the fun!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline dlooovesj

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2010, 01:16:25 PM »
:bigwelcome dlooovesj ! Glad to have you here to join in the fun!

THANKS so much georgiapeach! :]

i'm happy to be apart of it this season with u all! you guys are great updaters!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2010, 01:30:03 PM »
Let us know if you would like to help Update, we would LOVE to have you!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2010, 02:06:48 PM »
hey everyone! :)

i've never posted on here, but i've been a follower of this website for a few seasons now! i feel a little guilty i haven't posted, because you all are so amazing and keep us updated on everything big brother! gotta love ya'll! :)

anyway .. i haven't been watching the feeds a whole lot yet. i've been busy, and i have a hard time following all the people this early on, so i tend to get in to the feeds as time goes on and less people are in the house. so, i feel out of the loop. what's this lifelong friends thing about? is it confirmed that there are friends in the house, or is it speculation amongst the house guests? i definitely wouldn't be surprised, there's always so many twists in this crazy house, but i was just curious to know how we know about this twist!

thanks everyone! :) i definitely can't wait to be more apart of this site! sorry it's taken so long!
 :waves: :waves: :waves:

Welcome to RFF! We're happy to have you!

:welcome2: :welcome2: :welcome2:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2010, 04:23:09 PM »
Just listened to last night's HOH chat between Monet and Britney.  It is definitely not them.  that is 9 possible combination down.  A little over 11.5% of the total combos have been ruled out.  :colors