Author Topic: *** Big Brother 12 Flashbacks - May contain spoilers***  (Read 25735 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
*** Big Brother 12 Flashbacks - May contain spoilers***
« on: July 10, 2010, 12:05:37 PM »
Did you miss something and want to see it for yourself? Well now you can! CBS and RealPlayer are offering "Flashbacks" that allow a SuperPass subscriber to return to any day, any hour of the feeds unless they were blocked.

Feel free to post your own flashbacks links! If you have request for a link to a flashback. post the time, date and cam here and we'll find it for you!

* Click here to subscribe to the Feeds

*For assistance setting up the flashbacks, visit Support

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 07:18:38 PM by TexasLady »
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: *** Big Brother 12 Flashbacks ***
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2010, 03:44:15 PM »
All Right! Open http://superpass.real.com/big-brother/bb12-flashback

Set the calendar to July 8, House Time to 9PM, Cam 3.

You will see why the HG's think Andrew is a pervert. (or weird.) Just as the signal is given that the live feeds will begin, Andrew jumps up, runs over to the outside couch pulls up the cover over Annie's legs and says he is going to give her a GYN checkup.  IMO, Annie has exaggerated this way beyond what actually happened.

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2010, 05:07:59 PM »
 :groan:   Good grief, he didn't do anything! Even if he happen to touch her skin under the blanket, it was so quick.  :duno: I did not see anything wrong with it. She did blow it up to be a big deal, much bigger than it really was. I think Andrew got a bad wrap on that one.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Nuala

BB Flashbacks aired already BB Time 12-2 AM
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2010, 05:35:19 AM »
Flash back Camera 1 BB Time 12 AM -1AM on 7/11

Annie is making pizza since the hg’s are hungry

Enzo is making salad

Monet is talking about face book and only adds people she  knows and has it so no could find her

Andrew doesn’t add people he doesn’t know either, but would if it was a Jewish girl

Flash back Camera 1 BB Time 1-2 AM on 7/11

Ragan and Matt can’t wait to see Annie be put on the block

Ezno believes Annie is going to go balistic if she goes in the box (on the block)

Kathy Annie said she was floating around to help us , but no one hasn’t asked her for any favors

Enzo exactly

Annie and Ragan are talking and Annie thinks she is going up and Ragan feels the same way

Kristine is the only girl Annie trusts and believes they are  more alike and that she is a breath of fresh air.  Annie told Kristine about her sexuality.

Annie I told Kristine I judged her and I told her I felt bad and I apologized.

Ragan thinks you have to lose yourself a little bit to find yourself.

Flash back Camera 2 BB Time 12 AM -1AM on 7/11

Annie feels like Brendon would turn against her for Rachel. Ragan doesn’t like that scenario.  Annie: Hayden told me he is scared of Brendon.  People are putting Hayden on a pedestal.  

Lane is giving Kathy and Ragan advice on how to eat right while on slop with the protein shakes.  Ragan’s lymph nodes in his armpits are swollen bad.

Ragan asks Kathy about her job. Kathy is a supervisor.  Ragan would love to see Kathy in her element and she says come ride along with me.  Kathy told he would have to be drug free and he says he is.

Enzo is missing his hat and said next he is going through people’s luggage next. Lane eggs him on and says you didn’t come in here with a hat.

Enzo  and Kathy don’t trust Brendon and Rachel.  Brendon and Rachel say they aren’t cooks, but are always cooking.  Kathy saying they don’t want her cooking she would burn the house down.  They both believe Hayden needs to put Annie out since she is a good player.  

Flash back Camera 2 BB Time 1-2 AM on 7/11
Kathy and Enzo are talking about the POV and Noms and that putting up Monet and Kathy would be a waste since they aren’t in a alliance with anyone

Kathy’s goal is to make it to the jury house.

Kathy has smoked 2 packs of cigarettes today cuz she doesn’t want to be in the chair (for noms) Enzo is laughing so hard each time she lights one up.

Kathy’s train of thought is how to arrest people and that is it.  

Enzo is convinced that Brendon is going to be totally upset if Annie goes on the block

Kathy explains to Enzo how important it is to just listen to people

Enzo and Kathy are wondering if there really is a friendship in the house and if they missed something because people were focused on the saboteur.

Monet and Annie are discussing the replacement nom and Monet is totally acting like she has no clue who Hayden is going to put up. Annie thinks Britney is getting too cocky and doesn’t Britney know she has a chance to go up too.  

Kathy goes by Kat at work and is adjusting to be called Kathy.

« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 12:20:29 PM by TexasLady »

Nuala

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2010, 06:34:32 AM »

Two of the BB12 Houseguests had an alliance coming in to the game.

You can dial back your Big Brother live feeds Flashback to just before 2PM BBT on July 10th  to watch the HGs react to this mysterious news. Several of the HGs were quick to point out that the twist of pre-existing alliances had been done in many past seasons which made it seemingly suspicious to repeat again.

Nuala

« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2010, 09:02:04 AM »
 Flashback Aired 12-6AM BB Time Camera 1

Hayden, Kristen, and Enzo discussing live feeds

Brit is washing her face. Lane is laying on the couch in the bathroom. Lane is going to brush his teeth.

Enzo is taking care of his oral hygiene. 
Hayden wants to know what makes Enzo tick.
Enzo said that he needs to brush his teeth and go to bed.

Annie has had enough excitement for one day.
Enzo can’t wait to see Annie’s diary.
Enzo calls his brother little head. Kristen like bettlejuice.  Enzo yeah like battle juice. 

They are discussing a sick fish and Enzo said the fish has a heart murmur.  Enzo wishes they had a snake so they could feed it mice. 

Lane sleeping.

Flashback Aired 12-6AM BB Time Camera 2
Kathy, Monet, Enzo, Brit, Annie, and Lane on the couch outside

Lane is telling a story about a girl he liked in the 5th grade and the he ran into her at a house party 15 years later, but now the girl is married.

Annie said she doesn’t have any stories.

Enzo: Annie’s story is that she is about ready to rip someone up.

Annie knows she is going home and would be happier if she was staying.

Enzo can’t wait for Annie’s speech and that it would be a good one.

Annie: watch out Monet Brendon is coming after you.
Monet: I already know.

Lane can’t believe that the girls make Brendon out to be a god.
Annie says Brendon is a jackwad for taking Rachel along in the game and the he would have won the game if he hadn’t.  Lane says see you think he is a god.

Britney: It is safe to say that Brendon was the target this week.
Annie: I know, but deals are being made to keep Rachel here.  You can’t always do what the HOH wants.  It is a huge mistake. 

No one responds to Annie

Lane finally says that he is keeping Annie

Annie: I have at least 3 votes
Brit: who are they
Annie: I won’t say they asked me not to
Annie: Well he’s one he just said (referring to Lane)

Annie flat out tells them she will kiss anyone’s ass to stay there

Back to silence

Cabana room with Hayden, Annie, and Kristen

Hayden is loving his slippers

Enzo comes in and is feeling fat says you can’t leave food out around him

Hayden you are the vulture

Hayden has been taking Sudafed and Kathy game him some cough drops

Kristen and Hayden moved to kitchen
Discussing someone’s drinking and they only drink half beers and will stumble to bed, but that their favorite drink is Johnny Walker.  Also how much he knows about the labels.  (it is a guy they are talking about)

Kathy, Monet, Enzo and Lane in bedroom
They are discussing Kathy’s job.

Enzo is snoozing

Flashback Aired 12-6AM BB Time Camera 3

Matt, Brendon, Rachel, Hayden, and Kristen

Discussing Brendon’s cooking

Brendon and Annie are sleeping near each other and Matt  points that out and Brendon says that will be awkward.

Matt wants Rachel and Annie to have to sleep in the same cot in the have not room.

Matt talking about the drama of the day and how busy the camera men had to have been through it to make sure they had their bases covered.

Hayden said he knew nothing of the drama and was like what I was gone for 3 minutes.

Brendon and Rachel making out 1:03

Kathy and Monet in cabana room
Kathy glad that she didn’t see all the drama today
Kathy and Monet are tired from watching Annie going back and forth and always running around.
Kathy and Monet aren’t long out of bed.

Snooooozing

[Flashback Aired 12-6AM BB Time Camera 4

Rachel and Brendon brushing their teeth.  Rachel is going to keep her toothpaste somewhere else because people keep using it, but Brendon can use it.
Matt’s brushing his teeth also.

Rachel and Brendon making out (51 minutes in)
Rachel kicks her boots off
Andrew is snoozing
Rachel said it sucks that they don’t have more  privacy and so does and Brendon. Brendon would love it.  Brendon looks forward to it and so does Rachel. 

Feeds move to Enzo, Monet, and Britney discussing Facebook and Myspace.

Hayden and Kristine love Malibu Rum

Offline mrsyulp

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2010, 11:50:00 PM »
Hi everyone. This is my first time posting, I usually just lurk, but I need some help. I don't have the live feeds and I'm unable to rewind flashplayer but last night (early Wednesday 12:00 am eastern) during last night's BBAD show at the 1:38 minute mark, Monet and Annie are discussing hair. Monet is talking about not usually wearing her hair straight and then she pauses and says "Oh, wait. I did wear it straight during my vacation in Washington" and then Annie says "I never saw you with it straight" She totally said it like she had seen Monet on many occasions prior to BB. Did anyone else catch this? Is anyone able to rewind to this part and tell me I'm not crazy?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2010, 11:59:30 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF!

We'll try to look tomorrow, okay?? Interesting catch!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Nuala

« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2010, 06:15:30 AM »
At 12 AM BB Time Camera 1

Brendon and Andrew talk about the plan for POV.  Andrew is going to fight for it, but isn't sure if he wants to win so Rachel or Brendon don't get put up.  Andrew doesn't want Bredndon or Rachel talking to people for votes for him, so people don't think people don't think Brendon and him are together.  Andrew wants Brendon to reassure Rachel.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2010, 12:55:55 PM »
7/08/11:30PM (BBT) Cam 1 - Matt tells the lie about his wife's illness to Enzo, Rachel, Hayden and Annie in the HOH (Quite convincing!)

7/20 10:35AM (BBT)Cam 3 Rachel and Brendon messing around when Kathy walks in and gets in the bed blissfully unaware of what they were doing.  :lol3:

7/21/10, 12:03 PM (BBT) Cam 1 - Kathy and Andrew talking about being on the block together. Kathy crying. (This is one reason why Kathy won't campaign against Andrew.)

7/26/10 8:00 AM (BBT) Cam 1 Brendon and Rachel have a long conversation about strategy and the other HGs. They also talk about splitting up some so that they can interact more with the other HGs.

7/26/10 9:00 AM (BBT) Cam 3 Hayden and Kristen talk strategy and keeping Kathy. Kristen says one of the two HAVE to win HOH this week.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 05:51:41 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2010, 01:30:41 PM »
7/28/10 6:12PM (BBT) Cam 2 Andrew isolated in the Have-Not room. First Lane comes in and talks to Andrew and tells him that he can talk to him anytime. It was touching to see because Andrew was so depressed and crying. A few minutes later Brendon comes in and gives him a pep talk, leaves and returns to give him the POV. Matt also comes in and tells him that he appreciates him too.

(I do not recall anyone EVER keeping the POV to take home. Probably they will take it from him.)
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 02:54:53 PM by TexasLady »

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2010, 07:15:13 PM »
7/30/10, 2:15PM (BBT) Cam 3 or 4 Rachel and Kristen have over an hour long talk and seem to settle their differences. Rachel again suggests an alliance between B/R, H/K

7/30/10, 6PM (BBT) Cam 3 or 4 HUGE fight with Brendon and Rachel. He tells her she doesn't have to come off as arrogant. She made him look bad at the POV nomination.

7/30/10 6:43PM (BBT) Cam 1 or 2 Rachel came into the Taj room to apologize and Hayden snapped back at her. He leaves and goes to the HOH to talk to Rachel in the HOH room. She says she knows he didn't see the "Bring it on!" comment coming.

7/30/10, 7:19PM (BBT) Cam 1 Continuation of the Battle Royal in the HOH bathroom. It ends with Brendon and Rachel finally making nice with each other.

7/31/10, 2:25PM (BBT) Cam 3 Make up time in the HOH bedroom. Kissy Kissy, lovey dovey.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2010, 11:04:27 AM »
July 13  -  10:37pm  -  Camera 1  -  Kristen says she is in a monogamous relationship.   :hearts:

No wonder she says she has nothing to go back to!  She's cheating with Hayden and it's on TV :lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #13 on: August 01, 2010, 11:35:43 AM »
Good one TS!!! LOL.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2010, 11:28:55 AM »
08/01/2010 10:02 PM (BBT) Cam 3  Matt, Ragan, Britney, Brendon and Rachel. Brit is making fun of Kathy being in the Jury House. She does a Kathy impression.

08/02/2010 10:02 AM (BBT) Britney and Kathy in the CR talking about using the veto on Hayden, Kathy going up. Kristen basically says she's an honest person and it's not like her to go back on her word but to keep them in the game she would go back on her promise.

08/02/2010 10:23 AM (BBT) Britney goes to the HOH and talks to Rachel. They are going back and forth about using the POV and who to put up in Hayden's place.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:58:39 AM by TexasLady »

Nuala

« Reply #15 on: August 03, 2010, 08:10:24 AM »
Feed 1 Time on flashback 8:56 PM 8/2

Brendon telling Rach that he doesn't want her showing her naked body on the internet and that maybe her parents are seeing it.  Brendon I shouldn't  have these discussions with you when you've been drinking.  
Rachel is sulking.

Rachel saying she is not exposing herself on purpose.

Brendon lays down in the bed and RAch lays on the floor.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:22:41 AM by Nuala »

Nuala

« Reply #16 on: August 03, 2010, 08:17:28 AM »
Camera 4 Flashback time 9:30 PM on 8/2

Brendon and Rachl in bed together kissing and saying they don't want to argue all the time

Brendon going on about how he doesn't want to lose Rachel

Some heavy duty making out
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 08:21:01 AM by Nuala »

Nuala

« Reply #17 on: August 03, 2010, 08:24:59 AM »
Camera 3 Flashback Time 10;10 PM 8/2

You decide are Brenchel having sex

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: August 03, 2010, 08:57:40 AM »
Oh My Gravy!  :naughty: Rachel and Brendon!   

Nuala

« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2010, 10:34:10 AM »
BB Time 12AM Camera 1

Rachel wondering if America hates her and wondering if they are super nerd herd.

Brendon saying they don't it is just her period

Rachel what if they think I am whining

Rachel what if they think I am chima

Brendon I ll be damned if they think you are Chima. I wouldn't be here.

Brendon I am afraid you might come off as arrogant

Rachel saying she is not

Nuala

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2010, 10:40:02 AM »
BB Time 12:44 Camera 1

Matt and Brit don't think Enzo wants to win HOH

Brit saying the five of them need to hold on for the longest.

Lane saying think of other ways to hang on

Nuala

« Reply #21 on: August 05, 2010, 10:42:59 AM »
Camera 1 1:30

Enzo and Lane telling Hayden and Kristen how they pumped up Kathy for the comp. today.  they will take her cigs. if she falls off first.  She will only get a half a pack if she is 2nd.  Enzo will eat them if she is 3rd off.  Telling her she needs to stop playing for jury house.

Nuala

« Reply #22 on: August 05, 2010, 10:47:15 AM »
Camera 1 2:14 AM

Hayden, Enzo. Kristen and Kathy talking about the deals that Brendon and RAchel tried to make with Hayden.

Kathy wonders if they will put her up.

Kathy they will  put me up if I am a floater.

Kathy saying it would be smart to keep floaters.

Enzo they have to win HOH.

Hayden B and R are soulmates Their souls are on fire.

Enzo those 2 are going to find a cure for cancer

Hayden i hope they do but whatever

Kathy not one cancer patient would want to be treated by them after the way they have treated me

Nuala

« Reply #23 on: August 05, 2010, 10:50:27 AM »
Camera 1 2:25 Hayden talking about how he almost killed someone in a football hit.

Enzo atleast we are talking about somethign real and not Natalie or Jerry.

Enzo saying no one has balls this season.

discussing Kathy's snoring and how her and Lane need to share a room.

Nuala

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2010, 10:28:19 AM »
Camera 1 BB Time 12:37 AM getting read to show the HOH

Matt's HOH

letter from his parents

didn't show much of him reading it just the end of it.

matt's parents say that he is seeing them more now that he is on the show. 

they will celebrate when his birthday when they get home

he got white castles, some ribs, starbucks coffe which he gives away, california pizza

Rachel high fives Matt and says lets keep this HOH thing going

He got a thing with his dead cat's tuff of hair

the basket was from his parents

He gave brit the cinnamon toast crunch

He got popsicles

More duckies and they are talking who is who

Stacy is polish

There is a wedding pic of Stacy and Matt

Lane is looking for a game on the back of the cereal box