Author Topic: Discuss the SHOWS here! Live Updates of the 9/9 Show, start on page 45  (Read 202633 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
now the paraniod HG are trying to figure out who put the  lock on the SR! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
sunday night at 8 we find out noms

delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
we got thru our first nite!! :wohoo:!!

Offline HurricaneHowieWood

• Big Brother Moderator
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • Reality TV! Pick your poison!
And now we wait...lol....for the late shift.
Like Us On FB: Reality Fan Forum

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF

:lol: :jumpy:  now we wait for midnight and the feeds!
delightful just delightful

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
my guess is kristen
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
omg--  here we are !!!   :jumpy:

Did the show end at 8:55 for everyone???? 

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Head on over HERE please to discuss the show!!
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22378.0.html

Thank you everyone!! :hearts:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Yes it did for me! Great first night  :wohoo:

I think the saboteur is a woman...just a hunch!

Cant wait to listen in at feeds tonight. Hope everyone has fun and can post heaps of screencaps. I'm totally buying next year!  :lol:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB

:lol: :jumpy:  now we wait for midnight and the feeds!

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

it'll be paranoia, booze, and the HGs excitement over being live for the first time.  what a combo.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
so that was our first nite! they all are a bunch of lairs! and i feel that one of my favs already will be sent home. Kathy  :'(   

I think Hayden won't know what to do and not to get thenyoungins pissed of send out the oldest one :duno:    BUT she's the one who couldn't get on the hotdog ..  hmm..  the first one is always a tough one!

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think Enzo and Rachel will go up  :duno:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
I am reserving judement except I do not care for Rachel...she will  be gone soone because she will annoy everyone...tooo loud...it is kinda fun trying to figure out who the sab is...a lot of people acted fishy.....

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I don't really like Hayden, but red's strategy of getting up on the hot dog proved to be a good one. Glad Britney is okay after that fall. That looked like it really hurt.

I thought we were getting the revelation of the saboteur tonight - sucks that we have to wait a full week. :(
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
But it gives everyone time to have fun with it you see  :wohoo:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
i just dont know :colors BUT i think Matt [that little evil look] and i love it..could be the sab...or the swin teacher, gosg, dang, i just think it could be one of them also i think is was so STUPID for the cop to let everyone know she is a cop :groan:..WTH was she thinking, you dont tell bb hgs u r a freaking cop :meow:

anyway..hi texaslady, hi ya peach, kiss kiss got2...and tons of hugs to everyone else :hearts:

its bb bb time, its bb bb time...iam going to lose my mind, or have a find time drinking wine :lol3:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
I love the beginning of the season when I have to rely on sigs like Peach's to remember who's who.  :lol: :lol:

should be an interesting week trying to figure out who the sab is.  I wonder if BB is gonna give us fishes if the sab goes to do something, at least till they reveal who it is.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
:waves: to everyone  so nice to see everyone coming together! i think this is a good cast they were fun to watch!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
We had storms in the area, so no Dish Network.  Can always count on this Forum to not miss a thing tonight!!!!!!!!!!!  

Offline Cole

• 'RFF Hottie' - This is my life
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Sunshine
    • It's you. Not me.
I think i like this cast.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\" RFF official web board antagonist naked flamin\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\' stalker \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\"
Google Talk - nikeos@gmail.com

[IM

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Now I am extra excited to hear people are liking the cast!   :jumpy:  I couldn't watch the live thread since I was still working, so have another half hour to wait before it starts out here.  Torture!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
I think i like this cast.

what is that ///////// and then it has naked..and then it has [sunshine :ascared] hope that isnt me

i also love love love this cast i think it is going to be a great bb summer

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
It's so good to see so many familiar names (posters)...  it's like a family reunion !

It will take me awhile to warm up to this group....  I still miss Jeff and Jordan (and even Lydia, Kevin, Michele and Gnatalie). 

Is Rachel the one from Las Vegas with the huge boobs and the annoying laugh?  I don't care for her.....  of course, I didn't like Renny at first (two seasons ago?)..but she grew on me.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
i hear ya with the laugh thing...but the laugh that got me drinking even MORE wine was Kathy..the cop..and she told the hgs she was a cop :groan: i think i am going to love love big boob redhead rachel...i think i am going to really like her

sidenote:...all my post are subject to change, due to me not knowing the hgs that well, i thought on season 10 i would hate Dan.BUT i loved him.....

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
I liked the cast overall.  Not a fan of Monet off of first impression and I hope Britney isn't just going to be the weak sweet girl the whole season. 

I'm afraid by the DR sessions that Hayden is too convinced that Brendan is the saboteur and will nominate him right off the bat.  I like Brendan as eye candy!