Archive > Big Brother 12

Discuss the SHOWS here! Live Updates of the 9/9 Show, start on page 45

(1/236) > >>

Mandoli:
Feel free to move this where you see fit, but I swear there was a show discussion thread last season (for Cliff Notes of what happens when the show is on). Seeing as we're less than 24 hours away from the season premiere, I say let's be early with this. Lock the thread until the show begins tomorrow; sticky it when the show is actually on, whatever... Do what you need to do here.

If you want to call this one the official show discussion thread, then it's the official one.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: Mandoli on July 07, 2010, 09:23:35 PM ---Feel free to move this where you see fit, but I swear there was a show discussion thread last season (for Cliff Notes of what happens when the show is on). Seeing as we're less than 24 hours away from the season premiere, I say let's be early with this. Lock the thread until the show begins tomorrow; sticky it when the show is actually on, whatever... Do what you need to do here.

If you want to call this one the official show discussion thread, then it's the official one.

--- End quote ---

There was one last year!

Thanks for starting it Mandoli!

Mandoli:
Okay. Renaming this Official Show Discussion Thread #1.

BamBam:
Wishing the day away so we can get this party started!  :keeta:

Melissa1972:

--- Quote from: BamBam on July 08, 2010, 10:06:28 AM ---Wishing the day away so we can get this party started!  :keeta:

--- End quote ---

ME TOO!  I have been looking forward to this all week.   7 O'Clock (CST) cannot get her quick enought!  Its nice to see the same people on this sight from year to year.  I only show aournd big brother time.   I look forward to your comments all summer... :tup: :jumpy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version