Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 319605 times)

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1175 on: August 12, 2010, 10:51:30 PM »
Here's the best case scenario for Matt to use his special power. 2 brigade members end up on the block, post-POV, and he pulls those 2 off, to replace them with Kathy and BRENDEN. This will show his alliance to the brigade, and for me, in my opinion, is the only way he can use it without pissing everyone off.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1176 on: August 12, 2010, 11:01:41 PM »
Here's the best case scenario for Matt to use his special power. 2 brigade members end up on the block, post-POV, and he pulls those 2 off, to replace them with Kathy and BRENDEN. This will show his alliance to the brigade, and for me, in my opinion, is the only way he can use it without pissing everyone off.

i don't think he can pull off 2 people, he can use it on himself, or someone else, and then replace whoever he takes off with someone else.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #1177 on: August 12, 2010, 11:03:59 PM »
i dont think he can replace the nom with the hoh, or can he??

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1178 on: August 12, 2010, 11:05:29 PM »
I think the HOH and POV winner(s) are safe.  Unless the rules are different for the super POV

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1179 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:14 PM »
i think it would rock if Brenden made deals with everyone in the house and got them to throw each other under the bus to save themselves from being nominated...
then at the Nom ceremony throw it all on the table in some great epic speech. I think that would be the only way to take heat off him for next week...plus it would stir up some other rivals.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1180 on: August 12, 2010, 11:27:38 PM »
Regarding the DPOV:  The CBS website says it allows him (Matt) to save himself or anyone else and
solely pick who will go up as replacement.  Not completley clear (IMO)  I've wondered
if say Ragan won POV and took himself down and then Brendon put someone else up, could
Matt put Ragan back up    :duno:     Sorry if this has been mentioned..... :-[  little confused here   :lol:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1181 on: August 12, 2010, 11:58:08 PM »
Let's make this clear. The only person he can not nominate (confirmed) is Brendon because Brendon is the HOH. Not sure about the Veto winner. If Matt wins the Veto, he could probably kill two birds with one stone.

When Jeff won the coup last year, he was not allowed to put the HOH up on the block.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1182 on: August 12, 2010, 11:59:42 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Rachel evicted 6-0
Week 6: Brendon, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1183 on: August 13, 2010, 12:08:18 AM »
Regarding the DPOV:  The CBS website says it allows him (Matt) to save himself or anyone else and
solely pick who will go up as replacement.  Not completley clear (IMO)  I've wondered
if say Ragan won POV and took himself down and then Brendon put someone else up, could
Matt put Ragan back up    :duno:     Sorry if this has been mentioned..... :-[  little confused here   :lol:

I think he can!!

otherwise what would be the point of having it last week while he was hoh..
just say last week... Rachel won POV and took herself off and he named ragen as the replacement. i think he then could have used his DPOV and took ragen off and put her ass back up...

This week im pretty sure he can put anyone except the hoh up.... regardless of who wins pov and if its used

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1184 on: August 13, 2010, 01:09:33 AM »
Not quite on the live feeds (yet), but . . .

Maybe Rachel will return for a comp, dressed in Jesse's gorilla suit.   :lol3:

I think I remember one other time when an evicted houseguest hosted a competition later the same season. Didn't Jen dump people in a tank of water?

Oh - this would be HILARIOUS - maybe she could be the "ghost" that appears behind the mirrors, freaking the houseguests out!

Obviously, I'm hoping the return is temporary.  

« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 01:15:29 AM by Got2BeGreen »

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1185 on: August 13, 2010, 01:16:31 AM »
Not quite on the live feeds (yet), but . . .

Maybe Rachel will return for a comp, dressed in Jesse's gorilla suit.   :lol3:

I think I remember one other time when an evicted houseguest hosted a competition later the same season.  Maybe it was Janie?  (Someone help me fill in the rest of my memory!)

Oh - this would be HILARIOUS - maybe she could be the "ghost" that appears behind the mirrors, freaking the houseguests out!

Obviously, I'm hoping the return is temporary. 

maybe she'll get to send a sab message...  could ya see the look on ragens face if there was a sab msg that he didnt record   :neener:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1186 on: August 13, 2010, 07:35:41 AM »
 I think matt wants to be on the block.. make sure that whoever is on off the block (of brit and ragan )wins POV takes the  other down leaves him up and then  uses the DPOV on himself. 

the ultimate goal is that  kathy  go home. i think if lane goes up as replacement for either brit/ragan  then matt takes himself down  then brendon has to put up enzo hayden or kathy..

i think  brendon  wants to prove that he's not a woman hater  and not waste his HOH so hayden or enzo will be up next to lane. and since  he thinks lane is the sab he'll  request everyone to vote out lane.

not sure if that will happen cuz brit ragan and matt all see how enzo and hayden are playing right now.

so many IF's! :iok

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1187 on: August 13, 2010, 08:05:26 AM »
I hate the way CBS made it APPEAR that Brenden was acting like he does, with the sole purpose of turning the house on him. THAT'S THE WAY HE ACTS! The editing by CBS is so slanted. It reminds me why you can never believe what you see on TV. Of course they made sure to edit out Brenden's comments about Britney's fiance' Nick. The confrontation between Regan and Rachel, they edited it in such a fashion that I'm sure some people viewed Regan as the "bad guy". I HATE MEDIA!
« Last Edit: August 13, 2010, 08:18:08 AM by ripvanwinkle »
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1188 on: August 13, 2010, 08:44:02 AM »
My commentary on Brenden's ex-fiance. She talked about how he tried to change her. This guy is very controlling, very controlling, and you should realize he is a text book example of Narcissist Disorder. He's actually a bad con artist.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1189 on: August 13, 2010, 09:10:12 AM »

I would think Ragan would still be safe if he won veto.  Diamond veto's only extra power is that they get to pick the replacement giving them the control instead of the HOH.  

Ragan better hope he gets that POV or he could be out 20,000.

Which leads me to another thought I had cleaning my house last night...yep that's how much I enjoy cleaning I think about BB  :groan:  

The whole sab thing is kind of silly and besides from Ragan dodging eviction and keeping a straight face when the videos come on and when people are talking about the sab when he's in the room...there's really no other risk for him in this.

On both episodes where he's going over his "options" sent in by America, he reads one funny one that actually has him doing an ACTION in the house, ala Eric and his America's Player days with the hugging, mimicking, kissing, and destroying Jen's shirt  :jumpy:

I know BB is controlling it...but it's annoying to watch him go over options like hiding Rachel's hair, Brit's bikini, and just coming up with witty reasons why he's not picking them.

And then without fail goes for something like "create drama and confusion in the house" via the sab message which obviously completely hides his ID.

Where's the risk BB??!  Make him actually earn the 20gs.  It makes Ragan's contemplating over being the sab cause it could ruin his game play sound silly.  Really besides not just laughing in their faces it's not affecting him at all.  I've never even heard his name come up in who people think it could be.

Offline maggiegrace1

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1190 on: August 13, 2010, 10:24:50 AM »
From what I got..Matt can remove one or both nominations and he gets to choose who to put up...only one he can not nominate is HOH...

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1191 on: August 13, 2010, 10:37:33 AM »
From what I got..Matt can remove one or both nominations and he gets to choose who to put up...only one he can not nominate is HOH...

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I guess I personally was under the false impression that he could put anyone up.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1192 on: August 13, 2010, 10:51:04 AM »
I agree that the saboteur is a bust.

I also dont get what is risky or game changing any of these tasks are?

If I were giving instructions to the saboteur, there would be things like "Turn Lane and Matt on each other"; "Convince Enzo that Hayden is in a secret alliance with Brendon" etc.

Does any one really believe that ANY of the tasks that Ragan is being given to do are even interesting, much less game-changing?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline FrayedEnds

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #1193 on: August 13, 2010, 11:01:25 AM »
Long time lurker here  :waves:
about what Julie said to Rachel...hasn't Hayden or Enzo said that in their goodbye messages they gloated about the brigade?
and unless I missed it, they didn't air anything concerning the brigade to Rachel.
I just hope we get to vote and it's not that BB wanted her back in for the showmance drama  (:;)

Offline maggiegrace1

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1194 on: August 13, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »

I apologize for the misunderstanding. I guess I personally was under the false impression that he could put anyone up.

No aplology needed...I wish he could put HOH up.. :lol:

Offline maggiegrace1

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1195 on: August 13, 2010, 11:05:56 AM »
Long time lurker here  :waves:
about what Julie said to Rachel...hasn't Hayden or Enzo said that in their goodbye messages they gloated about the brigade?
and unless I missed it, they didn't air anything concerning the brigade to Rachel.
I just hope we get to vote and it's not that BB wanted her back in for the showmance drama  (:;)

I think they realize that if they do that then they may not get the jury votes...

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1196 on: August 13, 2010, 11:09:14 AM »

No aplology needed...I wish he could put HOH up.. :lol:

I wish that too because since Brendon can't be nomminated it means that someone I like is going to the jury house next week =\

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1197 on: August 13, 2010, 11:10:40 AM »
I know Brendon is seeking revenge for Rachael...it would be really nice to see what Brendon will do as far as game play goes so I hope he last at least another couple of weeks and one other thing.... as much as Brendon is hated it would be smart if one of Enzo or Hayden realized that Brendon is so hated that they would be sitting pretty next to him in the F2 because no way will he win this game against anyone left in that house right now.
delightful just delightful

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1198 on: August 13, 2010, 11:23:29 AM »
I agree that the saboteur is a bust.

I also dont get what is risky or game changing any of these tasks are?

If I were giving instructions to the saboteur, there would be things like "Turn Lane and Matt on each other"; "Convince Enzo that Hayden is in a secret alliance with Brendon" etc.

Does any one really believe that ANY of the tasks that Ragan is being given to do are even interesting, much less game-changing?

Not me....  they are basically just handing Ragan $20,000
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1199 on: August 13, 2010, 11:24:55 AM »
Someone said earlier that maybe Brendon would given an epic speech at the nom ceremony......this is Brendon we are talking about, don't hold your breath, lol. I think that if Brit and Ragan are on the block, Matt will leave it the same and just get everyone to vote out Britt which I think they will, except for Lane.

I am reallly upset about Julie telling Rachel she may have not seen the last of the BB house. I hope she doesn't come back! I agree with the person who said that the media made Brendon look good on BB last night. It didn't show how Rachel really was with Britt and Ragan during that argument. Let's just hope Brendon goes next week!