Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320416 times)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1125 on: August 12, 2010, 04:52:17 PM »
Thank you to all you up daters. This has to be one of the hardest season to keep us all up to date.   Don't know how you do it, just watching the show this season makes me want to vomit continuously. 

Again thank you and I hope Enzo takes Lane all the way to then guaranteeing him the money.  Imo he is the only one truly playing the game.  He is the mastermind behind the brigade and also making sure that he stays on good terms with the brenchals so that they'll vote for him at the end.

Hopefully the catty wives (regan/brit) will be on the block this week and we can watch them squirm a little instead of listening to them talk smack constantly.  Were use to having people in the house talking about others but they take it to a level that is quite disgusting.

We don't want you to barf! The RFF updaters are THE best on the web!

Enzo and Hayden are playing a great game, they are able to deal with everyone including B/R. It will be interesting to see what happens tonight because it seems that most of the remaining HGs want Brendon to be HOH so they can use him. (Watch, Britney will win!)  :lol:  

I can't recall a time when the dissing was so extreme as it has been with Brit and Ragan. What will they talk about when Brendon is gone?

Welcome to RFF ricagiovanni!!!

:bigwelcome

OMG! starbaby!  :lol3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1126 on: August 12, 2010, 05:11:26 PM »
Honestly, I don't really have any respect for either Enzo OR Hayden. They're two-faced and fake. Just can't respect that. I liked ED's style much better. Live by the sword or die by the sword. That's my kind of player.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1127 on: August 12, 2010, 05:28:43 PM »
I am a huge Enzo and Hayden and Lane fan. Yea, Enzo gets on my nerves sometimes and I really want Brendon gone, but can see his point on keeping Brendon for his own gameplay. This is a GAME...so yes, he is backstabbing, who isn't in this house or who won't be by the time it is all over. In my opinion, Enzo has a better chance than anyone in here to win the whole thing. I am pulling more for Lane at this point though. Things change all the time in BB though, so... I don't know about tomorrow. The brigade is awesome and no one can say that it is not GREAT strategy. It is unbelievable that these people are so dumb they can't see it. I am a firm believer that if you are still in the house, then you have great gameplay. It doesn't matter what your strategy is, whether it is playing all sides, losing comps, winning comps, as long as you are still there, who cares how you made it happen. I don't like some of the things Enzo says, but he doesn't say anything worse about people there any ANYONE else in the house except maybe Lane. Kathy is a nice person but she has said just as many nasty things as everyone else. Hayden gets a few digs in, but he is not as bad either and as much as I can't stand Matt, he isn't as verbal as the rest. Anyway, JMO.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1128 on: August 12, 2010, 05:45:45 PM »
I would like Enzo much more if he had some manners.

I have never seen ANY houseguest blurp, slurp, fart, chew food like a cow chewing its cud, etc...like Enzo does.

He makes Dick look like  and English Butler.

I never, ever watch him on BBAD.

What  a PIG!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1129 on: August 12, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »
From what they are saying and doing now, it DOES seem like a DE week, although I would think that even if Julie didnt warn us last night that she or someone from Big Brother would have tweeted that sometime today.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1130 on: August 12, 2010, 05:50:08 PM »
Whooooo, they are getting ready for something big...  could it be a DE?

What was that :sab remark about TWO??
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1131 on: August 12, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
If it a DE, it PROVES that the BB crew wants Rachel and Brendon out of the house as much as we do!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1132 on: August 12, 2010, 06:23:44 PM »
If I was in that brigade, if it were possible I'd let Brendon win the HOH -- enzo bend his ear to put up matt and ragan, matt then uses his POV, takes himself off, puts up Brit.  Then the brigade votes her out.  She is a big threat to their game right now because she wins POV"S.  If they want to make final 4 they need to start clearing the house.  Personally I'd want Ben or Rach to the end, knowing no one would vote to give them the money.  Even though I don't think I could watch them until the end.  lol

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1133 on: August 12, 2010, 06:55:58 PM »
I have to say I'm pulling for Lane. He's not as two-faced as the rest of the Brigade, and he's got a sweet side. I liked the way he was there for Brit when she was so upset. Nothing I like more than a big, tough guy with a heart.  :hearts:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1134 on: August 12, 2010, 06:58:17 PM »
If I was in that brigade, if it were possible I'd let Brendon win the HOH -- enzo bend his ear to put up matt and ragan, matt then uses his POV, takes himself off, puts up Brit.  Then the brigade votes her out.  She is a big threat to their game right now because she wins POV"S.  If they want to make final 4 they need to start clearing the house.  Personally I'd want Ben or Rach to the end, knowing no one would vote to give them the money.  Even though I don't think I could watch them until the end.  lol

I agree that they should let brendan win...so he can do their dirty work...britney is a trheat to them because she can wins comps.

question about DPOV...does he have it for two weeks or two evictions?  that matters if this is DE...does anyone know?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1135 on: August 12, 2010, 06:59:13 PM »

I agree that they should let brendan win...so he can do their dirty work...britney is a trheat to them because she can wins comps.

question about DPOV...does he have it for two weeks or two evictions?  that matters if this is DE...does anyone know?

I thought it was 2 weeks.  I don't recall hearing 2 evictions. 

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1136 on: August 12, 2010, 07:07:54 PM »

I thought it was 2 weeks.  I don't recall hearing 2 evictions.

I think it's for tonight and next week (8/19).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1137 on: August 12, 2010, 07:19:17 PM »
DPOV is for 2 weeks. This week and next week.    :jam:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1138 on: August 12, 2010, 07:29:28 PM »
Thanks for everyone answering my question about DPOV but it appears to be moot at this point....they probably are not doing a DE because they realize that Rachel (or Brendan for that matter) need some intesive therapy before they are faced with other people.....LOL

I am a little disappointed though because I was psyched for a DE......

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1139 on: August 12, 2010, 07:34:35 PM »
after hearing their speeches...yep they both need therapy.......

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
« Reply #1140 on: August 12, 2010, 07:49:48 PM »
Watch the LIVE Endurance Challenge FREE!!!
With the Free Trial of the Big Brother Live Feeds, you can take advantage of the Free Trial during this competition and watch it LIVE NOW! Click the banner below and start your free trial NOW!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1141 on: August 12, 2010, 07:52:08 PM »
From the show...

Julie tells Rachel she "may not have seen the last of the BB house"  !!

:faint:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1142 on: August 12, 2010, 07:59:29 PM »
From the show...

You and I both! I fear for what BB has planned for Rachel.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1143 on: August 12, 2010, 08:02:53 PM »
From the show...

What???  :ascared  I missed that!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1144 on: August 12, 2010, 08:10:52 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I loved the segment tonight with Brendon's ex. She nailed it - I noticed early on how he was always trying to get Rachel to be different.....I like you with less makeup, I don't like it when you talk about your job in Vegas, be nice.....

Looks like Brendon will get quite a surprise out of the house when he realizes he can't control that one!  :lol3:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1145 on: August 12, 2010, 08:25:51 PM »
From the show...

What???  :ascared  I missed that!

Yep, I heard it and thought that maybe she would explain at the end of the show.....  but she didn't.
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #1146 on: August 12, 2010, 08:42:22 PM »
I am so ticked off right now. We pay all this money to see the live feeds and they still pick and choose when we're able to watch. I was really looking forward to seeing Brendon making a dork out of himself. I'm steaming.  (:;)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1147 on: August 12, 2010, 08:43:50 PM »
I am so ticked off right now. We pay all this money to see the live feeds and they still pick and choose when we're able to watch. I was really looking forward to seeing Brendon making a dork out of himself. I'm steaming.  (:;)

I feel your pain! I just want to see what EVER is happening!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1148 on: August 12, 2010, 08:59:59 PM »
Oh, dear God. My week has been ruined. And it's not even Friday yet.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1149 on: August 12, 2010, 09:16:08 PM »
if you thought my typos were bad now wait till im drinking and posting!!  cuz thats the only way i can deal with that  cry baby!!

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!