Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321788 times)

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1075 on: August 11, 2010, 03:26:38 PM »
Love, Just the Tip.  Have to ask but I read that the "Brigade" is talking about throwing the HOH to
the Neanderthal - Have any of the "Brigade" other than Matt come close to winning HOH.  Seems
to me it's not going to be too hard to "throw" the comp. to somebody else.  I'm actually thinking Brit, Ragan and Kathy have a good shot at it.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1076 on: August 11, 2010, 05:54:32 PM »
I love the way brenchel hear something and completely turn it around to benefit them. Now they think neither of them are going home???  good luck with that one.... :duno:
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1077 on: August 11, 2010, 05:58:10 PM »
we all know that what the :sab does wont change the voting.. this will just make rach/bren more smug than ever!!

BB wants some more drama that's all!! and they will get it with this little message for about 4 hours tops from the rest of the HG..  some are already dismissing it.
 :snicker:

I love the way brenchel hear something and completely turn it around to benefit them. Now they think neither of them are going home???  good luck with that one.... :duno:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1078 on: August 11, 2010, 06:05:46 PM »
curious....if the sab has to do 3 things a week for 2 weeks- its almost thurs, shouldn't something have happened by now?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1079 on: August 11, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »
we all know that what the :sab does wont change the voting.. this will just make rach/bren more smug than ever!!

BB wants some more drama that's all!! and they will get it with this little message for about 4 hours tops from the rest of the HG..  some are already dismissing it.
 :snicker:

Brenchel paid more attention to the sab message than the rest of the hgs...inside lockdown all day and tomorrow too...cant wait for thurs live show.

EvilDuck

« Reply #1080 on: August 11, 2010, 06:33:34 PM »
Just the Duck---  Bad Guys:  MATT Britney Ragan   Good Guys:  Enzo Hayden Brendon   Clueless:  Rachael Lane Kathy  Toast:  Rachael     Quick Poll: Who's the most heinous bitch- Britney or Ragan? :(

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1081 on: August 11, 2010, 06:49:25 PM »
Just the Duck---  Bad Guys:  MATT Britney Ragan   Good Guys:  Enzo Hayden Brendon   Clueless:  Rachael Lane Kathy  Toast:  Rachael     Quick Poll: Who's the most heinous bitch- Britney or Ragan? :(

I think maybe ragan because brit needs a partner in crime never solo. Ragan does solo and then some.....i do like the way you have the hgs catorgarized. nice work! lol

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1082 on: August 11, 2010, 06:59:11 PM »
Brendon said that he really trusts Rachel and that even if she parties in Vegas he will trust her.  He sees hearts in her eyes and that is how he knows she is in love with him.  He can see them having a future.

Has anyone started a poll on how long they last after the show(assuming they make it that long)???? If not we should!!!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1083 on: August 11, 2010, 07:10:46 PM »
OMG !!!  BB has only been on for 7 minutes and already I can't stand Rachel and her whining and crying..  MAKE HER STOP !!! :jam: (:;)

eta:   It made my day seeing J/J !!    :hearts:    I love how Jeff said it was good that he and Jordan were friends first, then dated.  too bad Brenchal couldn't hear that. 
« Last Edit: August 11, 2010, 07:34:47 PM by starbaby »
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1084 on: August 11, 2010, 08:01:46 PM »
Brendon Brendon...just goes to show you even if you're book smart it doesn't mean you have any common sense and can be STUPID in so many ways.   

I am truly embarrassed for both him and Rachel as people.  I guess someone has to be cause neither of them are embarrassed for themselves. 

I know everyone says being in the house makes you do and say things you normally wouldn't.  And I hate to bring it back to J&J from last year...but after the blow ups with Russ last year Jordan kept saying she felt embarrassed she did that and wondered what her mom was gonna think.  And Jeff had said several times too he hoped he wasn't embarrassing his mom or his family by how he acted in the house.

For B&R to show no remorse or get any insight to themselves in all this is just really really sad.  Maybe sitting at the jury house by herself next week will help Rachel, but somehow I doubt it.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1085 on: August 11, 2010, 08:05:46 PM »
It was soooo good seeing Jeff and Jordan again!  :hearts:

I really hope Rachel is evicted tomorrow. I'm really at the point that I just can't stand listening to her voice!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1086 on: August 11, 2010, 08:08:16 PM »
Brendon Brendon...just goes to show you even if you're book smart it doesn't mean you have any common sense and can be STUPID in so many ways.   

I am truly embarrassed for both him and Rachel as people.  I guess someone has to be cause neither of them are embarrassed for themselves. 

I know everyone says being in the house makes you do and say things you normally wouldn't.  And I hate to bring it back to J&J from last year...but after the blow ups with Russ last year Jordan kept saying she felt embarrassed she did that and wondered what her mom was gonna think.  And Jeff had said several times too he hoped he wasn't embarrassing his mom or his family by how he acted in the house.

For B&R to show no remorse or get any insight to themselves in all this is just really really sad.  Maybe sitting at the jury house by herself next week will help Rachel, but somehow I doubt it.
I've been a BB fan for as long as its been on, but I had a REALLY HARD TIME watching that tonight.  Thank goodness Howie was typing away so I could just read about it. 

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1087 on: August 11, 2010, 08:09:06 PM »
Brendon said that he really trusts Rachel and that even if she parties in Vegas he will trust her.  He sees hearts in her eyes and that is how he knows she is in love with him.  He can see them having a future.

Has anyone started a poll on how long they last after the show(assuming they make it that long)???? If not we should!!!

I say it's over right after the Vegas wrap party when Rachel goes completely crazy being back in her element after being locked up for 3 months.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1088 on: August 11, 2010, 08:15:20 PM »
I hope when Rachel gets to the JH, they have a box of tissues on every table and counter top!

I give B/R a month (2 months tops) together outside the house..... 

....no self-respect, either.

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1089 on: August 11, 2010, 08:26:16 PM »

I say it's over right after the Vegas wrap party when Rachel goes completely crazy being back in her element after being locked up for 3 months.

How about during the wrap party after a few shots and she starts giving all the men lap dances

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1090 on: August 11, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »

How about during the wrap party after a few shots and she starts giving all the men lap dances

It would have been nice to see these 2 showmance buddies real personality had they not hooked up at all. We might have seen quite different people, but still not like them...lol

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1091 on: August 11, 2010, 09:44:52 PM »
this isn't live feed related, but lookie what I found  :lol3:  :lol3:

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/11/rachel-from-big-brother-hawaiian-tropic-bikini-model-video-footage/

her hair color looked way better than!!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1092 on: August 11, 2010, 09:49:57 PM »

http://www.tmz.com/2010/08/11/rachel-from-big-brother-hawaiian-tropic-bikini-model-video-footage/

and her chest wasnt as big...good thing she didnt open her mouth or would have lost the job for sure..lol

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1093 on: August 11, 2010, 09:54:14 PM »
I will do updates during most "after dark" shows.

:jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RabbitInTheMoon

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1094 on: August 12, 2010, 10:55:22 AM »
this isn't live feed related, but lookie what I found  :lol3:  :lol3:

and her chest wasnt as big...good thing she didnt open her mouth or would have lost the job for sure..lol

Just when you think it's safe to get in the water...
This beat is "tecnotronics"

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1095 on: August 12, 2010, 11:18:47 AM »

:lol:

I know, right? It's like... Different look, same story.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #1096 on: August 12, 2010, 11:52:03 AM »
Close your mouth Rachel.  :-X
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1097 on: August 12, 2010, 11:55:39 AM »
In past seasons seems like the HGs were busy cleaning everything on Thursday before
heading to the HOH room.  Now they don't seem to clean (or I miss it)  They just lay
around.  Does anyone know if they clean    :duno:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1098 on: August 12, 2010, 12:29:20 PM »
In past seasons seems like the HGs were busy cleaning everything on Thursday before
heading to the HOH room.  Now they don't seem to clean (or I miss it)  They just lay
around.  Does anyone know if they clean    :duno:

I haven't noticed any cleaning, either....except for one time I saw Rachel wipe down a kitchen counter (her tears were probably all over it).  And they must have called in an exterminator because remember the trouble with ants last year????   

Can't wait for tonight.....   Rachel is still the designated 'evictee', right?

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #1099 on: August 12, 2010, 12:43:01 PM »

:lol:

I know, right? It's like... Different look, same story.

I love her over the top wannabe "sexy" faces in the video.  Kind of like how she's a wannabe for "making good tv" with her witty "bring it on" type lines and her lovely showmance.   ohhh and how could I forget the yelling in the DR as her way of sounding enthused  :jumpy: :jumpy: