Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320464 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1050 on: August 10, 2010, 09:47:28 PM »
as long as someone shows me the bail money im all for it

yes this season is pretty much a dud.. the boards are flat..  people  just are not  happy with this season so why take the time to even  chat about it..

blame it on CBS :ugot

We could parachute Ugot into the back yard.........
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:07:00 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1051 on: August 10, 2010, 09:55:26 PM »
yes this season is pretty much a dud.. the boards are flat..  people  just are not  happy with this season so why take the time to even  chat about it..

blame it on CBS :ugot

We could parachute Ugot into the back yard.........

that is a good idea, just promise me one thing, you knock britany out so that we don't have to listen to her mouth any more.  she is a whiney hs girl who clings to whoever has the power to make herself feel better.  i wonder who her new target will be once rachel is gone

Offline sass

• Big Brother Updaters
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1052 on: August 10, 2010, 09:59:16 PM »
ugot just distract rachel with something shiny or some new makeup that will take care of her before she gets to you don't worry about the bail money we will save you, though you might actually liven up the house as they are a boring bunch and dare i say less interesting that the season that shall not be named
« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 10:18:13 PM by sass »

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1053 on: August 11, 2010, 12:32:47 AM »
Watching Big Brother after dark, want to give you my assessment of Brenden's meltdown.

First of all let me say that I absolutely detest Brenden and Rachel more than anyone in the history of TV. They are so fake and superficial, it's irritating beyond belief.

Regan was telling Rachel the truth about the way she acts. Regan was even being too nice about it in my opinion. Of course Rachel turns it into  :'( crying and feeling sorry for herself. So what happens? Here comes "Brenden" to the rescue, the neanderthal, and he starts cussing Regan out. Real tough guy, he's a real tough guy. Brenden walks around the house with his chest all puffed out, all stiff walking, TRYING to flex at every opportunity. Rachel is fake, and she's a whore.

Brenden is a moron, and I'll be glad when he's gone. This entire flare up was HIS FAULT.

Brenden just took shots at Britney's boyfriend, saying "do you know how many girls Nick's ****ed since you been here?"

(Nick is Britney's fiance')

Brenden is one of those losers in life who isolate from other people, because he thinks he's the cat's meow.

Brenden and Rachel will never work, because you can't turn a hoe into a housewife.

I'm so angry right now I want to stop watching this show. I've never wanted to punch someone on TV so bad in my life.  (:;) :meow:

BRENDEN AND RACHEL ARE THE BIGGEST MORONS IN BIG BROTHER HISTORY
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1054 on: August 11, 2010, 12:38:55 AM »
brendon is a flippin idiot!! he doesnt even know what happend and he charges and attacks ragan and  brit cuz he can't find rach and she didn't go running to him  first  after her having a conversation with both ragan and britney who were nothing but  more than honest with. and she just didn't get her ass kissed by  neither of them.

brendon  marchiing over and saying **** you directly to ragan was rediculous..

called britney a 3 foot nothing and said that nick was cheating on her.

rachel played the woe is me again.. and how  doesnt even know how this or that  happened..  she was in complete denial..

its rachels  situation.. and not  brendon's and he needs to back the f off.. :ugot

brendon you  are soo in for a reality check when you get out! guess you better use your talents of karate.. cooking or  runing barefoot to save yourself from the people that will  pound you when you come out!

rachels reality check is  that this is how she is in real life!! its her.. you cant stray too far from who you are in life..

and pitiful brendon is sitting by the  DR door waiting for rachel to come out..

go press the red button !! it's obvious you dont want to be there!

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1055 on: August 11, 2010, 01:26:40 AM »
 :lol3:   Love the HOH talk show Just The Tip
There is too much being said to type (I'm just too slow)
It is quite funny.....watch it on FB

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1056 on: August 11, 2010, 01:42:04 AM »
The thought process behind the way Brenden and Rachel are so isolated in the house.

Rachel: Depressant who only enjoys people around her worshiping her, she feels looks are the way to get this, for those of you who have seen that ugly face, yeah I know, no wonder why she cries so much.

Brenden: Narcissist who only likes to be around people who listen to him, and nod their head in agreement.

Perfect for each other, Rachel listens to Brenden compliment her.
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1057 on: August 11, 2010, 01:48:34 AM »
I haven't been posting this year because I've found this cast to be so annoying. I agree that Rachel & Brendon have been ridiculous and getting them out of there is wise, however... the three remaining non-Brigade members are horrible. They are just plain mean and have no idea that as soon as the couple is gone they are next. Have they thought about how they're going to feel when they're on the block and the Brigade is mocking them? Do they have any idea they are being used and look like egotistical fools, court jesters providing entertainment for the current ruler. This "Just the Tip" show of theirs offends me on so many levels! Such an annoying display of meanness. Can't wait to see how this jury votes!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1058 on: August 11, 2010, 02:39:29 AM »
I found the first episode of this "Just the Tip" show to be quite hilarious. Someone needs to point me to other episodes.

(NOTE: Reason why I haven't updated tonight is in the OT board but I'll say it here - my dog's being put down tonight and I'm a mess. Or trying not to cry every time I look at him. Clearly my head is not where it should be right now.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline YOLAG213

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1059 on: August 11, 2010, 07:34:08 AM »
I found the first episode of this "Just the Tip" show to be quite hilarious. Someone needs to point me to other episodes.

(NOTE: Reason why I haven't updated tonight is in the OT board but I'll say it here - my dog's being put down tonight and I'm a mess. Or trying not to cry every time I look at him. Clearly my head is not where it should be right now.)

I am sooo sorry. I had to do that 4 years ago.  I had Samantha for 12 years and I still miss her. A friend of mine who was one of the head vets at the Washington Zoo reminded me that she had a
wonderful loving home for 12 years and what I had to do was done out of the same love.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #1060 on: August 11, 2010, 08:27:35 AM »
Sorry about your dog, Mandoli!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1061 on: August 11, 2010, 09:10:06 AM »

To make this 'thread relevant', I'll say that I can't wait for tomorrow (Thurs) night.  If I hear Rachel say one more time (in her whiny voice):  "I've fought so hard and worked so hard to stay here' I'm going to  :lala :barf

NOW... Mandoli... I am SO sorry.  I have adopted homeless kitties for about ten years now.  Some of them were old and some of them had 'special needs'.  I've had to have four put to sleep---and it broke my heart every time.  My husband and the Veterinarian always told me that they lived longer and had a better life because of me.  I know that probably doesn't help you right now...just know that we are giving you a hug!!   :hugs:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1062 on: August 11, 2010, 09:23:34 AM »
rachel is soo manipulative that brendon is/(HAS) gonna throw away his chance of 500g's!!  :groan:

to have gone thru this process and to believe that he met the love of his life there is hysterical!

it happens  one in a million and since we already have the J's  :hearts:

he's s$it outa luck!   :ascared

rachel may have had a good game but she blew it by thinking reality lust/love is better than what "shes worked so hard for  :'( while having her back against the wall :'( and fighting for  every day of her life"!   :'(

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1063 on: August 11, 2010, 11:12:23 AM »
rachel is soo manipulative that brendon is/(HAS) gonna throw away his chance of 500g's!!  :groan:

to have gone thru this process and to believe that he met the love of his life there is hysterical!

it happens  one in a million and since we already have the J's  :hearts:

he's s$it outa luck!   :ascared

rachel may have had a good game but she blew it by thinking reality lust/love is better than what "shes worked so hard for  :'( while having her back against the wall :'( and fighting for  every day of her life"!   :'(

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

And even Jeff and Jordan knew to give their relationship time outside of the house before 'professing their love'.  And I don't believe they 'did it' on TV.  Didn't Jordan say her Grandpa told her not to do --------  (what was the term?) on TV, so she didn't ??  (Was it 'boogers'??)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1064 on: August 11, 2010, 11:44:16 AM »
And even Jeff and Jordan knew to give their relationship time outside of the house before 'professing their love'.  And I don't believe they 'did it' on TV.  Didn't Jordan say her Grandpa told her not to do --------  (what was the term?) on TV, so she didn't ??  (Was it 'boogers'??)

Yeah. It was something like that. (I can't remember what, but it sounded close to it.) The Js made a reality show relationship work. When Jeff was evicted, Jordan knew that she couldn't think about Jeff too much or she would be following him straight to the jury house. She cleared her mind and focused on the game - something I don't think Brendon/Rachel will be doing once the other wheel in their so-called "relationship" is evicted Thursday. I'm sick of Rachel's narcissism and Brendon's sobbing over Rachel like he's a little girl. Grow up. If you can't handle being in the house without one another, press that nice button right next to the front door and just leave. Okay? Just leave. The whole house will love it. It kills two birds with one stone.

(And thanks for the nice words, guys. :) Appreciate it very much.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1065 on: August 11, 2010, 12:08:11 PM »
I know I have already asked this once, but I didn't see a response, maybe I missed it, but if Brendon gets put up or even if he doesn't and wins the POV, can Matt still use the Diamond POV to override the regular one or is Brendon safe regardless? Also, if Brendon is HOH can he be put up with the DPOV? (That would probably be too good to be true).

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1066 on: August 11, 2010, 12:12:38 PM »

okay -- got me crying.  We got a new puppy last year, and he died suddenly in Feb.  We were CRUSHED beyond belief.  Still not over it.  But give it time, day by day, week by week it gets better.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #1067 on: August 11, 2010, 12:16:18 PM »
I know I have already asked this once, but I didn't see a response, maybe I missed it, but if Brendon gets put up or even if he doesn't and wins the POV, can Matt still use the Diamond POV to override the regular one or is Brendon safe regardless? Also, if Brendon is HOH can he be put up with the DPOV? (That would probably be too good to be true).

:waves:  check here   you may get answers to your question.. there's all types of scenrios to this DPOV

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22848.0.html

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1068 on: August 11, 2010, 12:18:32 PM »
I think the DPOV cannot be used on the HOH and veto winners, but anybody else is open to be re-nominated.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #1069 on: August 11, 2010, 12:42:54 PM »

:waves:  check here   you may get answers to your question.. there's all types of scenrios to this DPOV

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22848.0.html

Ty!! I guess I still have to hold my breath then that Brendon doesn't win HOH or POV. He has to go next week!!!! I wouldn't want to be the one going in the JH with Rachel if I was anyone other than Brendon. I really love Enzo, but hate seeing him hang out with them. I do think he is in great shape though if he makes it to final 2. They would probably give him the money, especially if he wins something between now and then. Even though they said they would vote for who played the game the best, everyone has said that, but it never works out that way, most people vote personally. I am still pulling for Enzo, Hayden and Lane. Great BBAD lat night. Hope we have another one tonight!

Offline purpie

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1070 on: August 11, 2010, 12:45:30 PM »
On the live feeds, about 20-30 minutes ago, Britney describes wanting to see Brendon cooking something and the hot oil splash in his face so he is disfigured for life.
Really? This is the most popular person in the house? How does this have anything to do with "game"? Brit really comes off as mean just for the sake of being mean. I hope she's next to go after B & R.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1071 on: August 11, 2010, 12:52:16 PM »
A twitpic of Jeff and Jordan hosting the veto comp shown tonight on BB

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1072 on: August 11, 2010, 12:54:54 PM »
Stupid life has been getting in the way of my BB this week (plus, I can't bear to watch The Bimbo and Bonehead Pity Show)....has Ragan the Sab done anything?  

Also...."Just the Tip" is the funniest thing I've seen in ages.  I hope the mean girls go all the way.

Offline gramoh

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #1073 on: August 11, 2010, 02:18:21 PM »
Those of you who don't have big brother after dark on showtime, or the live feed, be happy right now that you can't hear Brenden and Rachel right now. A bunch of justification from each side to their erratic behavior in the house. Brenden is justifying his actions.

Brenden just said that Matt is the common denominator to the fights in the house, disputing the truth that Regan said which is Rachel is the common denominator to all of the drama.

(One of the things Regan called Rachel out for is being involved in all of the fights in the house)

Rip - sounds like most of your updates should be in the discussion folder, not updates.  Great to have an opinion but didn't realize updates were the place to post them.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #1074 on: August 11, 2010, 02:20:14 PM »
Those of you who don't have big brother after dark on showtime, or the live feed, be happy right now that you can't hear Brenden and Rachel right now. A bunch of justification from each side to their erratic behavior in the house. Brenden is justifying his actions.

Brenden just said that Matt is the common denominator to the fights in the house, disputing the truth that Regan said which is Rachel is the common denominator to all of the drama.

(One of the things Regan called Rachel out for is being involved in all of the fights in the house)

Rip - sounds like most of your updates should be in the discussion folder, not updates.  Great to have an opinion but didn't realize updates were the place to post them.

I have been notified by the moderators of what is fair play, and what is foul. I will do updates during most "after dark" shows.