Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320494 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #1000 on: August 08, 2010, 07:40:56 PM »
I am officially pissed at BB now. Seriously, handing that diamond power of veto to Matt! Come on, Sept 15th....the show needs to end now!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1001 on: August 08, 2010, 07:55:33 PM »
Update from the show: Matt took the DIAMOND POWER OF VETO to open Pandora's Box.

He can use it for 2 weeks only.

It lets him take someone or himself off the block AND name their replacement.

I hope he uses it... this will put real seeds of doubt in the brigade about him finally.  Otherwise this guy is going to win. And I would have been rooting for him, if he hadn't created that lie about his wife.  He never needed to do that.

i do not know why he would not tell the brigade about it...(unless he is not allowed)...he can only use it this week or next.....he is messing up his game by not telling them..(again unless he is not allowed to)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1002 on: August 08, 2010, 07:57:13 PM »
NO!! We HATE crossover teams on TAR. Stop tormenting me. :lol:

No more coming from me about it.....I guess I am just letting my disgust of this season (although. not my disgust with the people of this season)  bleed over to another favorite show...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1003 on: August 08, 2010, 07:58:17 PM »
Update from the show: Matt took the DIAMOND POWER OF VETO to open Pandora's Box.

I hope he uses it... this will put real seeds of doubt in the brigade about him finally.  Otherwise this guy is going to win. And I would have been rooting for him, if he hadn't created that lie about his wife.  He never needed to do that.

i do not know why he would not tell the brigade about it...(unless he is not allowed)...he can only use it this week or next.....he is messing up his game by not telling them..(again unless he is not allowed to)
he was not allowed to tell he had it

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1004 on: August 08, 2010, 08:27:15 PM »

I missed where they said that....but that makes sense

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1005 on: August 08, 2010, 08:33:17 PM »

Matt was reading it on one of the cards when he chose to go for it with the PB.

I missed where they said that....but that makes sense

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #1006 on: August 08, 2010, 09:59:03 PM »

Same here. In my evil twisted mind, I'd almost like to see him take Rachel off just to hear the brigade have a conniption fit, but there's no one he could put up that would go over Rachel. Drama? We'd have DRAMA! }:>
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1007 on: August 08, 2010, 10:01:40 PM »

Same here. In my evil twisted mind, I'd almost like to see him take Rachel off just to hear the brigade have a conniption fit, but there's no one he could put up that would go over Rachel. Drama? We'd have DRAMA! }:>

ohhhh..... I like that one!!!

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #1008 on: August 08, 2010, 10:27:16 PM »
Help!  I don't totally understand the diamond veto . . .   :duno:

Does "the next two weeks" mean Matt's HOH week, and the week after?  Or is it the two weeks after his HOH is over?

Or consider these situations:

1.  Suppose Person X uses the regular veto to take Person Y off the block.  Could Matt use the new veto to put person X back up?  Could he put person Y up?

2.  It's Matt's HOH.  Suppose Person X uses the regular veto to take Person Y off the block.  Would Matt then have to remove Person Z, and name TWO new nominees  (Won't happen, I know . . . but I just want to know how it would work!)

3.  It's the week after Matt's HOH.  Suppose Person X uses the regular veto to take Person Y off the block.  And, Matt decides to use his veto also, and takes Person Z off the block.  Who gets to (or has to) nominate their replacement nominee first . . . Matt, or the HOH?   Or, would the regular veto/replacement ceremony happen first, and then Matt swoops in with his magic powers afterwards?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1009 on: August 08, 2010, 10:48:13 PM »
Hope this clarifies things:

Matt accepts the box. He goes into the room and there's an envelope there waiting for him. He opens that envelope and it says that he recieved the Diamond Power of Veto. It says that he can use it for two weeks (8/12 and 8/19). He can take one houseguest off the block either this week or next week at eviction night and can replace that houseguest even if he's not HOH. If he says he has the Diamond Power of Veto, this power becomes null and void.

It's like having the Coup, but instead of having complete control over picking people to face eviction, he can only control half of the nominees. This week, he won't use the Diamond Power of Veto because one of Rachel/Brendon will go first. Next week, he has all of the power. If whichever one of Rachel/Brendon is still in the house next week, does not win HOH, and is not on the block by the time 8/19 rolls around, Matt can pull one of the nominees down on 8/19 and replace them with whoever he wants. Basically, he has all the power to knock both Brendon and Rachel out of the game in two weeks.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Nuala

« Reply #1010 on: August 09, 2010, 12:45:31 AM »
Would it be smart for Britney to use the POV on Rachel?  I have been going back and forth with this.  Rachel would protect her, but then she would only have 2 votes in the jury house if she happened to make it to final 2.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1011 on: August 09, 2010, 11:08:04 AM »
NO!! We HATE crossover teams on TAR. Stop tormenting me. :lol:

I have never liked crossover teams EXCEPT for Jeff/Jordan.  I knew they wouldn't win, but it gave me more opportunity to see them -- and probably helped their relationship. 

I don't want Britney to use the POV on Rachel.  I don't want there to be ANY possibility that Rachel would make it to the final.  NONE !! 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #1012 on: August 09, 2010, 01:57:53 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden,HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1013 on: August 09, 2010, 04:42:19 PM »
For the record, the Diamond POV is good for the next two "Evictions."  It didn't say two weeks.  (The clip is in the clip thread if you want to review it.)

My question is, has anyone seen Ragan do anything as the :sab?  Or have any of the Houseguests discovered anything that  might have been done by the :sab?

It seems like he would have done at least one of his sabotages by now.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1014 on: August 09, 2010, 04:54:07 PM »
Is anyone else besides myself feeling a little sorry for Brendan and Rachel?  They are so self unaware people....a charactheristic of self-centerdeness,  but when they go home and watch the feeds or read the updates they are going to see how the others were making fun of them the whole time...the trapped game.....all that stuff is funny, but I just feel a little sorry for them when they find out what everyone else is saying/doing about them...it is gonna make them feel bad about themselves....with their mental issues, (and I do think they have them) I do not think that will be good for their psyche's

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1015 on: August 09, 2010, 05:22:50 PM »
Is anyone else besides myself feeling a little sorry for Brendan and Rachel?  They are so self unaware people....a charactheristic of self-centerdeness,  but when they go home and watch the feeds or read the updates they are going to see how the others were making fun of them the whole time...the trapped game.....all that stuff is funny, but I just feel a little sorry for them when they find out what everyone else is saying/doing about them...it is gonna make them feel bad about themselves....with their mental issues, (and I do think they have them) I do not think that will be good for their psyche's

Not really.   This can't be new for either one of them (obviously they've never been in a situation like BB, but still.....) 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1016 on: August 09, 2010, 05:33:27 PM »

I'm not really feeling sorry for them -- as much as uncomfortable with the fact that these two can't read other people at all.  I am getting a little tired of all the R & B bashing already.  99% of these people will be up on the block at some point in this game.  This group tends to immediately separate themselves from whoever is up there. Its seems they all don't have a clue that what they say and how they act will come back to bite them in the end.  From the comment Matt made earlier -- he's even realizing now that he should not have created the sick wife syndrome.  It will come back to bite him in more ways than one.  I don't think the brigade is going to be selling as many t shirts as Enzo seems to think!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1017 on: August 09, 2010, 05:42:46 PM »
Is anyone else besides myself feeling a little sorry for Brendan and Rachel?  They are so self unaware people....a charactheristic of self-centerdeness,  but when they go home and watch the feeds or read the updates they are going to see how the others were making fun of them the whole time...the trapped game.....all that stuff is funny, but I just feel a little sorry for them when they find out what everyone else is saying/doing about them...it is gonna make them feel bad about themselves....with their mental issues, (and I do think they have them) I do not think that will be good for their psyche's

Yes, I do feel sorry for them even if Rachel has been horrible at times. I also feel sorry for Kathy. I think she will be just as devastated when she sees how they disrespected her. Some of the things said about Kathy are so cruel. Like being their maid. I also agree with you that they do have mental issues of some sort.

I do think Rachel had a good point when she said she nominated people but the collective HGs voted them out. Would they have been happier if she had nominated 2 of the brigade?  Don't think so.  :lol:

It also irks me when I hear all the Brendon basing from people who have done nothing, won nothing and don't try to win anything.

LOL BBJ, on the shirts. I don't think there will be a big demand for them. Or anything Meow Meow either.  :lol:

ETA: someone can drink and not remember what happened is a warning good sign. (Pay attention, Brendon and Rachel!)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 05:53:40 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #1018 on: August 09, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »
Is anyone else besides myself feeling a little sorry for Brendan and Rachel?  They are so self unaware people....a charactheristic of self-centerdeness,  but when they go home and watch the feeds or read the updates they are going to see how the others were making fun of them the whole time...the trapped game.....all that stuff is funny, but I just feel a little sorry for them when they find out what everyone else is saying/doing about them...it is gonna make them feel bad about themselves....with their mental issues, (and I do think they have them) I do not think that will be good for their psyche's

« Last Edit: August 10, 2010, 04:21:46 AM by Melissa1972 »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1019 on: August 09, 2010, 06:28:22 PM »
r/b do just as much trash talking as all the others in the house

complaining is contagious.. no matter where it happens.. on the job.. in a game..  it's not an accepted pattern but it happens..

yes they all will be on the block at least one time if not more.. but  have a sense of humor about the whole thing..

rach gets what she gets cuz she acts out..  and by doing so she gives everyone more ammunition to  hit her with in the bashing department.

brendon.. well if you are sooo smart.. then you should know that you cant talk over peoples head  and then expect people to respect you. he's gulity of the bashing along with everyone one else. and to me he seems extrremely jealous of everyone elses life in there outside of BB

they signed up for the game. they watched videos/ DVDs, read the feeds. heard from friends..  they all knew what they were getting into.. so i dont feel sorry for anyone of them..

r/b treated people like crap when they"had power"   rach won HOH and talked  like she ran the house and brendon was holding his own HOH meetings  not even  being HOH! and you dont expect there to be some  repricusions from it all  :groan:

power got to their heads..

matt hasn't let the power get to his head .. well not in the HG's eyes.. he down plays it and is doing a good job..  we just know more then them at this time cuz we have the feeds.:lol:

every year we get  people who complain  on the show.. i say STFU and hit the red button  and leave if you dont like where you are..  :ugot

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1020 on: August 09, 2010, 06:52:41 PM »
I don't know if its just me, or this season, but I'm tired of all the whining and bashing and whining and bashing.  I guess because this season is so  boring, even the hg's have nothing better to do than whine and complain, and bash.  BUt maybe that's what happens when you are locked in a box 24/7.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #1021 on: August 09, 2010, 07:30:00 PM »
I do feel a little bit sorry for Kathy....    not so much Rachel.  I hope Rachel gets voted off the island (oops ...wrong show--just shows you how bored I am with this one) so that I can see what Brendan would be like without her.  Right now he's as much a whiner and crybaby as Rachel---sooo blinded by 'love'  :colors  (and pu*sy whipped).  I do give him props for trying to explain to her why saying 'bring it on' was sooo wrong and tried to get her to apologize (too little too late). 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #1022 on: August 09, 2010, 07:59:00 PM »
Unless the HGs are gluttons for punishment, Rachel is :toast

Brendon is a whiner but he has tried to reign in Rachel so I give him credit for that. Not that it works.  :badhorse:

I'm also getting a little tired of Ragan. He also whines a lot, maybe it's his game play. ???

I can't wait to see what happens when they don't have B/R to sit around and bash. Who's next?  :snicker:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #1023 on: August 09, 2010, 08:18:25 PM »
here's where you can find the flashback for  a TRUE laugh!

called JUST THE TIP

The BBAD Late Nite Show with ragan hayden and britney with a special  guest appearance by the current HOH matt

todays topic  BB future application rules and tidbits  :lol3:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22427.25.html

look for future episodes in the flash backs :lol3:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2010, 09:56:21 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #1024 on: August 09, 2010, 08:23:14 PM »
Unless the HGs are gluttons for punishment, Rachel is :toast

Brendon is a whiner but he has tried to reign in Rachel so I give him credit for that. Not that it works.  :badhorse:

I'm also getting a little tired of Ragan. He also whines a lot, maybe it's his game play. ???

I can't wait to see what happens when they don't have B/R to sit around and bash. Who's next?  :snicker:

whoever goes on the block, will be the next one to take the bashing, trashing.  I kind of wish they would stick to the plan the brigade talked about giving BR the HOH.  Then Br will put up Matt and ragan (well maybe) Matt can use is veto power if he wants to,  BR will then be used to get Ragan.  Leaving the bro gade hands clean, yet again.  Could have been a good plan.  I'm just looking for ways to shake up BB  even just a little.