Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320350 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #975 on: August 07, 2010, 10:27:47 PM »
Jeff's first tweet since hosting the veto comp and not a mention of BB

#atwfflive

Less than 48 hours before i leave for Tokyo! Any ideas on how to spend my remaining time in LA? + Need ideas/places moving westward overseas

less than a minute ago via Seesmic for Android from Marina Del Ray, Los Angeles

Do you think he was told/decided to keep it a surprise that he was hosting the Veto compeition?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #976 on: August 08, 2010, 09:29:57 AM »
last nite rachel called ragan a girl and said hes more of a girl/bitch than i am.. and of course brendon agreed.. enzo was there laughing cuz he was sorta trapped by the 2 of them when he was playing pool. and then rach said he's not even on pamprin!

im fine with rachel not liking ragan.  she 's a mess.. but to call out a reference to his sexual preference is just not acceptable. i know.. i get it.. nothing she does is acceptable behavior in real world let alone BB world..  but i just wanted readers to see and maybe rgan when he gets out.. that he's right not to engage with her..

play the game, make fun of others, back stab.,lie, cheat, deceive, but leave sexual preference out of it.. especially when all you do is PDA with a person you just met! and can barely keep your gummie boobs in check.. (:;)

trust me gay people dont always want to see what "breaders" have going on! :lol:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #977 on: August 08, 2010, 09:47:13 AM »
 feed 1/2 @145 am BBtime- rachel and brendon  shows us just how much CLASS they really have :groan:

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #978 on: August 08, 2010, 10:03:17 AM »
Do you think he was told/decided to keep it a surprise that he was hosting the Veto compeition?

Hayden was the host. Jeff and Jordan were "pinsetters" for the veto compettion.
Matthew 7:15

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #979 on: August 08, 2010, 01:13:27 PM »
FYI....38 more days until the finale! Who's excited for this pathetic season to be over?

I'm so over the entire cast. Don't even care who wins now. Just want it to be over. I need to change my avatar but need to find a new picture to put up that has nothing to do with BB12. LOL

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #980 on: August 08, 2010, 02:21:08 PM »
Wow, Roach sure can't take what she herself dished out to others.  :ascared

My son used to get bullied at school, and finally he stood up for himself, the the bully went crying to the principal about it.  The other kids supported my son, and the bully found himself ostracized instead, and was soooo upset about it.

Offline melanieh1984

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #981 on: August 08, 2010, 02:27:07 PM »
wow! anyone watching right now? Conversation between rachel and matt where he just very calmly explained that sometimes the way that she acts causes people to feel awkward ... ex: her saying to him "oh you must be happy now" and that made him feel uncomfortable

then she runs off to cry, brendon walks in, and she is like "matt just told me that i'm the one making it personal and its my fault that everyone in the house hates me" and brendon is like "what? he said that?" and got all riled up, ready to go out and lose it on matt ... he's just comforting rachel now

but just blows my mind how matt was literally sitting down to talk to her when no one else would, telling her very calmly and compassionately ... trying to HELP her... and then she completely turns it around on him

the moment someone speaks to her she turns them into a bad guy

people like this exist in the world?? arrrrggg!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #982 on: August 08, 2010, 02:41:08 PM »
wow! anyone watching right now? Conversation between rachel and matt where he just very calmly explained that sometimes the way that she acts causes people to feel awkward ... ex: her saying to him "oh you must be happy now" and that made him feel uncomfortable

then she runs off to cry, brendon walks in, and she is like "matt just told me that i'm the one making it personal and its my fault that everyone in the house hates me" and brendon is like "what? he said that?" and got all riled up, ready to go out and lose it on matt ... he's just comforting rachel now

but just blows my mind how matt was literally sitting down to talk to her when no one else would, telling her very calmly and compassionately ... trying to HELP her... and then she completely turns it around on him

the moment someone speaks to her she turns them into a bad guy

people like this exist in the world?? arrrrggg!

In all honesty...I think the girl is Bi-polar....She sticks her big foot in her mouth everytime she opens it to speak...lol   even though brendon will surely be gone next week right behind her, he deserves to go if he can't see something is OFF in that girls head. SIDEBAR _ This coming from educated people???  She dished it out last week, but can't take it herself..
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #983 on: August 08, 2010, 03:13:25 PM »
rachel is sick.. as in" bad sick".   you don't go thru that gamut of emotions in seconds flat..  and then the ability to drag someone  into that.. get them fired up..  :colors

It was crazy to watch it  and hard to type it..and all i can say:

Is this big brother or an episode of most evil women sociopaths?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #984 on: August 08, 2010, 03:18:30 PM »
rachel is sick.. as in" bad sick".   you don't go thru that gamut of emotions in seconds flat..  and then the ability to drag someone  into that.. get them fired up..  :colors

It was crazy to watch it  and hard to type it..and all i can say:

Is this big brother or an episode of most evil women sociopaths?

I feel for you having to type all the nonsense....I understand people getting used to their surroundings and opening up a little. it happened to Brit...(I actually like her,post Monet) but really Brendon should run as fast as he can the other way. How can he not see it? Wonder what his family has to say about his behavior?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #985 on: August 08, 2010, 03:40:13 PM »
I used to like Rachel in the beginning, but now I only feel sorry for her. The way she acts is not normal, she must have some kind of mental sickness!
I kinda know someone who acts like her... so I think Brendon should dump Rachel before he gets too attached...

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #986 on: August 08, 2010, 03:48:39 PM »
I agree with the bi-polar possibility.  I don't know if Brendan sees it and is just trying to cope with it right now or if he's blinded by his 'love' (which I would bet the ranch won't last).   Chima last year...now Rachel.  Not the same kind of 'crazy'...just 'crazy'.  (and I say that word with no disrespect for those that are truly bi-polar.  I have worked in the medical field for 30 years and know that it is a true disease).
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #987 on: August 08, 2010, 04:30:41 PM »
I think the saboteur twist is so lame and stupid. It uis not affecting the game at all. They talk about it and speculates over and over but that's it.

I'm curious about which season do you think is the worst ever? Season 9 a.k.a. the season not to be mentioned or this current season? In my opinion, this season is the worst one ever!   

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #988 on: August 08, 2010, 04:51:07 PM »
I think it's hard to say

this season  is bad because of the no drama and limited game play..

while 9 had really disgusting sexual activities and really low self esteemed players...

i can look back and remember most of them from 9..  even the ones in jail now and what they went to jail for! :ascared

but i think alot of these HG's  from 12 will be forgotten along with thie lack luster game play.

no one wants to sit  by the computr and wait for them to get more than 1/2 way thru the season to start really playing the game IF they play the game at all, cuz not playing is also a strategy. :lol3:

c'mon who can forget chelsia smashing those easter eggs!! :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #989 on: August 08, 2010, 05:04:03 PM »
I think the saboteur twist is so lame and stupid. It uis not affecting the game at all. They talk about it and speculates over and over but that's it.

I'm curious about which season do you think is the worst ever? Season 9 a.k.a. the season not to be mentioned or this current season? In my opinion, this season is the worst one ever!   

I agree with you 100%..... :jam: :meme  what a letdown after last season.   I know I've said it at least a dozen times, but I wish I had taped last season.  Watching it (even knowing the outcome) would have been SO much more entertaining than watching these twits.  
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #990 on: August 08, 2010, 05:08:04 PM »
I think it's hard to say

while 9 had really disgusting sexual activities and really low self esteemed players...

i can look back and remember most of them from 9..  even the ones in jail now and what they went to jail for! :ascared

but i think alot of these HG's  from 12 will be forgotten along with thie lack luster game play.

no one wants to sit  by the computr and wait for them to get more than 1/2 way thru the season to start really playing the game IF they play the game at all, cuz not playing is also a strategy. :lol3:

c'mon who can forget chelsia smashing those easter eggs!! :lol3:

Yeah on the easter eggs and who can forget Joshuah flipping out on Amanda and calling her horseface.

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #991 on: August 08, 2010, 05:21:38 PM »

I agree with you 100%..... :jam: :meme  what a letdown after last season.   I know I've said it at least a dozen times, but I wish I had taped last season.  Watching it (even knowing the outcome) would have been SO much more entertaining than watching these twits.  

You can always watch it on YouTube! :) I decided to start watching BB 2 months ago starting with season 11 (because I loved Jeff and Jordan on TAR) and I watched it on YouTube.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #992 on: August 08, 2010, 05:31:52 PM »

I'm not sure about watching the entire season but with SuperPass you can watch a number of clips and interviews from Season 11. I just found one of Jeff and Jordan talking about male anatomy.  :lol: Jessie being paranoid, Russ winning HOH. (I didn't remember that.) Will says there are 38 more days, a month and the free trial would make it 33. Wait a few days and get a month of the feeds.  :snicker:

I do remember Chelsia smashing the Easter eggs.   :ascared  I also remember Josh deliberately upsetting Amanda. (Didn't remember the horse face comment.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #993 on: August 08, 2010, 06:33:59 PM »
I think it's hard to say

the only drama in this season Rachel and Brendan's instability..they both have low self-esteem...I know people like rachel who have to talk about themselves so much and brag about things that other people really do not care about to make themeselves look better...I think she exagerates the BS about people giving her money and gifts (unless she really is a prostitute)...Its obvious Brendan does not know how to interact with other men...he is just like Paul Rudd's charactr in I love you Man, never having any guy friends and always focusing on his woman....Reember how Jeff always talked about his buddies ....he was a guys guy..Rachel and brendan may have some book smarts, but I miss the not so bright Jeff and Jordan..(pleasee no one be mad at me saying that, but neither one was the brightest bulb in the house)

I give up on this season....even if they brought someone back (which would likely be rachel) it would not bode well for the game..I do not think she is mentally stable enough for the game...do they not do psych evaluations?  I truly hope she gets treatment out of this situatoin....

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #994 on: August 08, 2010, 06:41:48 PM »
I forgot to add.....(mental issues aside) I wish that Brendan/Rachel and Hayden/Kristen could appear on the same season of TAR.....I think that would be awesome......That may be a game better for Rachel and brendan competitive personalities...They would not have to interact with others as much....It would be good TV to have them compete against Hayden/Kristen, but I almost think H and K are too laid back to do well on TAR

what do you guys think, should they put R/B and H/K on TAR?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #995 on: August 08, 2010, 06:54:08 PM »

Those are fighting words!! NOT ON MY TAR!!!

:meow: :knuckles: :groan:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #996 on: August 08, 2010, 07:26:30 PM »

Those are fighting words!! NOT ON MY TAR!!!

:meow: :knuckles: :groan:

Im sorry....no offense....what about just H/K?  or Matt and ragan?  Lane and Britney?

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #997 on: August 08, 2010, 07:35:46 PM »
NO!! We HATE crossover teams on TAR. Stop tormenting me. :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #998 on: August 08, 2010, 07:36:26 PM »
Update from the show: Matt took the DIAMOND POWER OF VETO to open Pandora's Box.

He can use it for 2 weeks only.

It lets him take someone or himself off the block AND name their replacement.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #999 on: August 08, 2010, 07:38:41 PM »
Update from the show: Matt took the DIAMOND POWER OF VETO to open Pandora's Box.

He can use it for 2 weeks only.

It lets him take someone or himself off the block AND name their replacement.

I hope he uses it... this will put real seeds of doubt in the brigade about him finally.  Otherwise this guy is going to win. And I would have been rooting for him, if he hadn't created that lie about his wife.  He never needed to do that.