Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320372 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #875 on: August 05, 2010, 09:15:47 PM »
I hope Matt isn't an idiot this time......   I still don't like him, but maybe at least he'll be responsible for getting rid of Rachel.  (I still can't get over the fact that she called Kristen a 'ho')

When do we get to see Jeff (and Jordan?)
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #876 on: August 05, 2010, 09:27:17 PM »
I hope Matt isn't an idiot this time......   I still don't like him, but maybe at least he'll be responsible for getting rid of Rachel.  (I still can't get over the fact that she called Kristen a 'ho')

When do we get to see Jeff (and Jordan?)

BB hates us so they'll probably block JJ's visit from the feeds  :'( :'(  but Julie said it would air on Wednesdays show.

I don't think Matt can get out of putting up Bren and Rach.  He's not gonna put up Ragan, so that would only leave Brit and Kathy as other choices.  And if he doesn't put up B&R together and puts Kathy in one of their places the Brigade is gonna be pissed.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #877 on: August 05, 2010, 09:28:10 PM »
I think they will try to get rid of Brendon, unless he wins POV. They think Rachel will voluntarily leave to be with him (I doubt it but wishful thinging) I want them both gone. I hate Rachel but he is a BIG BABY!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #878 on: August 05, 2010, 09:43:03 PM »
The show said that Ragan had the most votes for sab...did he accept yet?? That would explain dropping off...unless BB is waiting to tell him...watch for him to be called to the DR!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #879 on: August 05, 2010, 09:46:26 PM »
The show said that Ragan had the most votes for sab...did he accept yet?? That would explain dropping off...unless BB is waiting to tell him...watch for him to be called to the DR!!

He won't be offered the position unless Matt opens Pandora's box.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #880 on: August 05, 2010, 10:00:07 PM »
I have NO doubts that Matt will do it...do you?
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #881 on: August 05, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »
Matt will do it...he will think it involves money like it did last season  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #882 on: August 05, 2010, 10:09:01 PM »
I can't really imagine someone turning it down.  would BB actually let them turn it down?  same with the sab...I think it's a BB offer you can't refuse  :ascared :ascared

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #883 on: August 05, 2010, 10:10:34 PM »

I've missed it here also and all the fun we would have down in the "Anything & Everything" area....so much fun was had.   :wohoo: :jumpy:

Maybe I'll go there again and see if I can bring my thread back up to the surface.  :bounce

Or start a new one!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #884 on: August 05, 2010, 10:47:47 PM »
I think it is hilarious that the highlight of season 12 will be Jeff and Jordan hosting a comp  :lol:

delightful just delightful

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #885 on: August 05, 2010, 11:55:43 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, Kristen evicted 6-1
Week 5: Matt, HOH, to be continued...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #886 on: August 05, 2010, 11:59:46 PM »
- Cue Rachel entering CR saying it would be cool if BB gave them a botox party... really?!?  :duno:  How old are you?  You don't need Botox!!!   (:;)-

It's official. Rachel, you are so stupid. It's like you kill life when you walk into a room.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #887 on: August 06, 2010, 12:03:47 AM »
all week long we are gonna have to deal with rachel's fakes tears and the woe is me speeches.. moodswings and her dirty stares THRU brendon as he mutters he loves her..

I hope when jeff comes in there he shows r/b how real down to earth people are. and  if rach dares to say anything stupid to him he gives her/them a  ZINGER!! :lol3:

however  the reality is  he is there to promote his other show so i doubt ther will be any zingers or one liners.

I dont think matt will disappoint us with these noms..  im sure him or ragn will come out 5 g richer too! and still make her suffer the week out!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #888 on: August 06, 2010, 04:34:26 AM »
from the live feeds thread...

Rachel bashing Jordan

Hayden - how you can say she wasn't good she won

I wonder how stupid Roach will feel when Jordan is there in a few days, hmmmm,  :res:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #889 on: August 06, 2010, 05:56:32 AM »
I think it is hilarious that the highlight of season 12 will be Jeff and Jordan hosting a comp  :lol:

It will be the highlight of the season for me !!    :jumpy:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #890 on: August 06, 2010, 06:41:53 AM »

Brendon I am sorry I know I am a ****ing baby sometimes

Rachel it is okay i am baby too

This here has to be the most concise, honest moment these two have had the whole season:   :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #891 on: August 06, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »
from the live feeds thread...

Rachel bashing Jordan

Hayden - how you can say she wasn't good she won

I wonder how stupid Roach will feel when Jordan is there in a few days, hmmmm,  :res:

sorry but dont think it will even register with the Roach. She is so into herself....and did  i read she wants Brendon to win the pov and use it on HER? wow talk about self absorbed!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #892 on: August 06, 2010, 09:42:36 AM »
What a disappointment these endurance comps are turning into.  I think this group is just a bunch of whimps for not staying up there longer!  (:;)  What's up with that? 

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #893 on: August 06, 2010, 10:40:45 AM »
What a disappointment these endurance comps are turning into.  I think this group is just a bunch of whimps for not staying up there longer!  (:;)  What's up with that? 

Agreed.  Didn't Evil Dick and Zach go for HOURS?

Maybe if BB stopped casting for looks, they would get some players that would hang in there.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #894 on: August 06, 2010, 10:50:07 AM »

seemed to me this last comp was so similar to the previous one Matt won.  Small ledges for peoples feet, etc.   BB doesn't seem very creative unless they wanted Matt to win.  And what's with Ragan just giving in to  Matt again?  He's really bugging me too now!!  And all of a sudden he's so close to the Kristin, such a kind a generous person she is????  What did I miss here??

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #895 on: August 06, 2010, 10:56:08 AM »
What a disappointment these endurance comps are turning into.  I think this group is just a bunch of whimps for not staying up there longer!  (:;)  What's up with that?  

seemed to me this last comp was so similar to the previous one Matt won.  Small ledges for peoples feet, etc.   BB doesn't seem very creative unless they wanted Matt to win.  And what's with Ragan just giving in to  Matt again?  He's really bugging me too now!!  And all of a sudden he's so close to the Kristin, such a kind a generous person she is????  What did I miss here??

I agree about the comps, I wish it hadn't just been the first one to drop for slop.

The comp had to be for small people, Matt, Ragan, Britney I agree. Ragan is throwing them for sure. Didn't Ugot post that if he wears a long sleeved shirt he's throwing the comp? The brigade regard him as weak so he's playing a dangerous game. IMO

Zach and Dick went for hours, Dick was shivering when everyone begged him to stop and even then he didn't want to quit.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2010, 02:55:11 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #896 on: August 06, 2010, 10:56:45 AM »
BIMBOS....GRAB YOUR IMPLANTS!!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #897 on: August 06, 2010, 10:58:16 AM »
BIMBOS....GRAB YOUR IMPLANTS!!!!!!

:lol3:  Why? I can't stop laughing! (Visions of them exploding...)

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #898 on: August 06, 2010, 11:00:54 AM »

I agree, I wish it hadn't just been the first one to drop for slop.

The comp had to be for small people, Matt, Ragan, Britney I agree. Ragan is throwing them for sure. Didn't Will post that if he wears a long sleeved shirt he's throwing the comp? The brigade regard him as weak so he's playing a dangerous game. IMO

The endurance comps aren't worth it for them yet.  They are more than happy, they are EXCITED, to drop and let Matt do the dirty work so they have no blood on their hands.  And unless Brendon or Rachel one stay in the house for a few weeks to seek 'vengeance' for their beloved, I dn't see it changing.  There isn't enough hatred in the house for them to turn on each other adn actually fight it out in the comps.  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #899 on: August 06, 2010, 11:01:58 AM »
Speaking of Dick and Zach, their part one of the 3 part HOH comp lasted 6 hours.

Speaking of the current season, it's been so horrible and it's getting worse. I'm so glad it's half way done and hope the 2nd half fly by and finale day gets here before we know it.

Look at the pattern of how things have went so far

Veto....Brendon, Britney, Brendon, Britney.....just wait and see, Brendon will probably win this week since he'll be on the block without a doubt.

HOH....Hayden (team comp) then so far it's Rachel, Matt, Rachel, Matt

Endurance comps. both time it was Ragan and Matt, F2, Ragan throws it both times

And I totally agree that when Jeff and Jordan visist BB house, that will be the highlight of the entire season!

I'm at the point where I could not care less who wins , just know it will be a sucky F2.